Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has Chron's but she is able to take Delilah for over nights and to Theatre so she can't be that bad with it,
I think it was used as a scapegoat and exaggerated for her not going to the naming farce as her gran was there and they couldn't be together in the same room, infact her dad wasn't there either ( should all be on Jeremy Kyle tbh), her mum doesn't want to get filmed( is she hiding from the HMRC lol?) but it's open season for Delilah.
Yes they are both thin Rhiannon looks ill and 15 year older and her hair makes her look worse.
It's a mystery what Rhiannon get up to when she's not regularly vlogging she must just be lazing around watching Netflix sat with the blinds closed to hide her horrible view

I checked it is a disability ( if hers is bad enough?she could be exaggerating it?) and she could be on the Social Security
Screenshot_20221229-121418.png

Last edited:
She has Chron's but she is able to take Delilah for over nights and to Theatre so she can't be that bad with it,
I think it was used as a scapegoat and exaggerated for her not going to the naming farce as her gran was there and they couldn't be together in the same room, infact her dad wasn't there either ( should all be on Jeremy Kyle tbh), her mum doesn't want to get filmed( is she hiding from the HMRC lol?) but it's open season for Delilah.
Yes they are both thin Rhiannon looks ill and 15 year older and her hair makes her look worse.
It's a mystery what Rhiannon get up to when she's not regularly vlogging she must just be lazing around watching Netflix sat with the blinds closed to hide her horrible view

I checked it is a disability ( if hers is bad enough?she could be exaggerating it?) and she could be on the Social Security View attachment 1837671
That's an American website. And Crohn's disease can be terrible, it can definitely be a disability. Not that Rhiannon's mum's bowels are really any of our business lol

Reactions: 16
That's an American website. And Crohn's disease can be terrible, it can definitely be a disability. Not that Rhiannon's mum's bowels are really any of our business lol
I said it is a disability...and she talks about her mum's problems in the Vlogs so it is up for discussion then

Screenshot_20221229-134627.png

Screenshot_20221229-134627.png

She really has become a little frail old lady. Knitting, her high shaky voice, whispers when talking to Delilah. Most bizarre

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one that never found her house on rightmove?! 😫 I proper looked for she’s when she first moved but thought I’d missed it and she’d asked for it to be taken down or something… if anyone wants to give me a hint then I’ll happy take it 😉 I’m normally quite good at playing detective but my skills failed me this time round! I know the town…

Blimey I can’t believe Rhiannon lives in the bikey area 😆😱😱😱😂🤣 nothing wrong with council estates (I grew up on one!) but I live local, went to school with her… didn’t realise she was living here!

Reactions: 1
A bit of camera jiggery-pokery in the kitchen on these pictures 🤣🤣

Absolutely nothing wrong with bought Council House but she thinks she's above that

The car platform 🤣

Look on Google maps it's a dump tbh..run down looking with no privacy or view

Is that Balamory next door 😂 talk about over looked back, front and side 😮

the carpet 😭

Surely they will move?

Last edited:
Blimey I can’t believe Rhiannon lives in the bikey area 😆😱😱😱😂🤣 nothing wrong with council estates (I grew up on one!) but I live local, went to school with her… didn’t realise she was living here!
She seems embarrassed where she lives and only film's in posh nice area's where she would rather live

Reactions: 2
can you spill some tea on her?

Reactions: 1
can you spill some tea on her?
Her mum was our dance teacher, we went to an all girls school. She wasn’t in my friendship group but she was in a few of my classes, she was very ‘plain’. A sweet girl, but everything was always very perfect and just so. Very much a wallflower. Only ever saw her hair two ways, perfectly straight, or a perfect ponytail. I was shocked to the core when I first came accross her YouTube and how successful it was just didn’t seem the outgoing type at all. She dated my boyfriends friend for a while, he was her first boyfriend and there was some drama there at the time but now I can’t remember any of it, altho we were only 17/18 so who doesn’t have drama at that age. Honestly I think she’s a good person but her life is controlled by her need to be perfect and everything to be aesthetic. In real life she’s very very shy and anxious

Reactions: 8
Such a odd way to make a living if your a very shy anxious person that's probably why she looks so old it's slowly killing her

Reactions: 3
Happy new year to you all ! Let’s see what this lazy witch gives us this year ! Also wtf happened to vlogmas ?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder how Rhiannon feels that another year has gone by and she has done absolutely nothing with her life

Reactions: 6
She's the only "influencer" that's not made any reference to 2023
Why do her followers think this is acceptable? she can still have time of but it only takes under a minute to grab your phone and sat HNY she's just a rude selfish witch

Reactions: 4
When do you think we will see the first video in 2023? I’m going to say the last week of January or the start of February. She will probably say she needed a break from vlogmas.

She might have filmed the last week of December or the first week of January because I know she does that sometimes. I still don’t recall her saying vlogmas was over ? Maybe she did and I’ve forgotten.

I'm going for Jan 22nd🤣
poor soul will be exhausted with her 11 vlogmas's(that were only about 10 mins long and her editings getting worse) and only 1 vlog in the whole of November
Someone said another vlogger went to the Pig hotel too.., I think Wally's was free as long as she @them...
scroungers

I don't know if she said Vlogmas was over? it barely started🤣
I can't stand her thinking and repeating so I fast forward

Her first vlog last year was Jan 20th so don't hold your breathe for one soon.

The 3rd and still no engagement she needs a wake-up call with people unfollowing in thousands
others that did vlogmas properly ( not a half arsed version) are back vlogging as usual,..what's she doing back to hiding?
All those that stuck up for her disappearing last year when her gran died what excuse are they going to have for her this year to protect the lazy witch from hiding and being rude🤔

42 vlogs she did last year that's not even 1 vlog a week and it only take 2 hours max to edit a 30 min vlog other vloggers have said it often enough
So she is only working a average of 2 hours a week when you take it over the year and she only vlogs her day to day life it's not like she's going out on a limb to vlog different stuff she just films what she's doing
she's got Doug and family believing it's taking her all that time to edit and it's not she's just lazy and sat on shopping sites

Rhiannon reminds me of a person that will lick your arse at a party while drunk for their own benefit to hop in your taxi ...then ignore and walk past you when sober

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.