Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her doing the macarenašŸ™„..

her confidence is on point at functions, concert's ect,

but Jan Feb March when she CBA it seems to disappear šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ‘€

Reactions: 8
I actually thought it was quite nice to see her and Doug out having some fun! I've always liked Rhiannon .. but she doesn't live in the real world and I really wish I knew how she can afford buy such expensive stuff!!

Reactions: 5
Thank you for the information on her spending and probable earnings. Your tone is quite judgmental on how people choose to/are able to spend their money though: ā€˜wasting moneyā€™, ā€˜cheap titā€™ etc. The explanation of earnings/spending alone would have been enough :).
It just annoys me when people go on about having no money if they are the same people buying useless things they donā€™t need because itā€™s something cheap. I know people like this in real life and online. I donā€™t understand why you would be offended unless youā€™re that person ā€¦. Iā€™m not being judgmental Iā€™m just stating facts. I watch alot of YouTubers and itā€™s interesting to see what they buy and itā€™s always the ones who buy the most useless cheaper things that complain about money issues. šŸ¤”
---
I actually thought it was quite nice to see her and Doug out having some fun! I've always liked Rhiannon .. but she doesn't live in the real world and I really wish I knew how she can afford buy such expensive stuff!!
Rhiannon & Doug together feel so awkward when they are alone. I donā€™t know how to describe it. Maybe itā€™s just me šŸ˜‚
---
Her doing the macarenašŸ™„..

her confidence is on point at functions, concert's ect,

but Jan Feb March when she CBA it seems to disappear šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ‘€
My exact thoughts when I saw her dancing away šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It just annoys me when people go on about having no money if they are the same people buying useless things they donā€™t need because itā€™s something cheap. I know people like this in real life and online. I donā€™t understand why you would be offended unless youā€™re that person ā€¦. Iā€™m not being judgmental Iā€™m just stating facts. I watch alot of YouTubers and itā€™s interesting to see what they buy and itā€™s always the ones who buy the most useless cheaper things that complain about money issues. šŸ¤”
---

Rhiannon & Doug together feel so awkward when they are alone. I donā€™t know how to describe it. Maybe itā€™s just me šŸ˜‚
---

My exact thoughts when I saw her dancing away šŸ˜‚
dancing-lady-dance.gif

I donā€™t know if this was the plan for her wedding but having just watched her latest vlog, I honestly canā€™t believe how thin she is now. A size 4 looks big on her (mind you, reformation runs quite small)

Just want to make it clear that Iā€™m not ā€œskinny shamingā€ but it was just a bit of a shock.

Reactions: 9
She's ill looking,

and very unattractive,

pity she didn't get married a few year ago when her face didn't look like a Afghan hound.

Who's her bridesmaids?
they will outshine her ( it wouldn't be hard).
---
What must Douglas's friends partners that work
for a living think of her,

i don't think she has any proper female friends of her own?
no one goes to her house for a chat, she's a bloody weirdo.

In the macarena šŸ™„ clip why's her mouth wide open? she's like Mr Beans girlfriend a total idiot

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
sorry If anyone has already mentioned it but she's got to be having a giggle, one singular almond croissant with a candle for Doug's birthday? like what?

And not to be woke or anything but surely she sees how harmful it is to be showing her clothing size and to discuss this to her impressionable viewers as a mum to a daughter? she needs help seriously, and this is coming from someone who was underweight too for a while, fair enough if someone truly is naturally that way but id fully believe her eating and exercising is disordered...

Reactions: 10
S/ So jealous of how stick thin she is! Wish I hated food enough to be see through *whoops, crack in the floor* when I turn sideways.
My size 12 arse can only dream šŸ¤£ but I am also well pleased that I could crush her with my thighs and 5ft11 amazonian stature, I think this being dainty feeds into her esthetic of a sickly indie "book girl" plant parent she's trying to live out... next thing you know she'll be getting a record player and start listening to moody accoustic vinyls whilst drinking coffee with both hands, jumper sleeves draped over her hands, fluffy socks but bare legs.. the full Pinterest shebang!

• Heart
  • Sad
S/ So jealous of how stick thin she is! Wish I hated food enough to be see through *whoops, crack in the floor* when I turn sideways.
My size 12 arse can only dream šŸ¤£ but I am also well pleased that I could crush her with my thighs and 5ft11 amazonian stature, I think this being dainty feeds into her esthetic of a sickly indie "book girl" plant parent she's trying to live out... next thing you know she'll be getting a record player and start listening to moody accoustic vinyls whilst drinking coffee with both hands, jumper sleeves draped over her hands, fluffy socks but bare legs.. the full Pinterest shebang!
Apart from the record player she already ticks everyone of those!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I do think she loves being so thin as it makes her seem vulnerable and cant be asked to to much!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I donā€™t know if this was the plan for her wedding but having just watched her latest vlog, I honestly canā€™t believe how thin she is now. A size 4 looks big on her (mind you, reformation runs quite small)

Just want to make it clear that Iā€™m not ā€œskinny shamingā€ but it was just a bit of a shock.
I was surprised to see how skinny she actually is. She often wears oversize jumpers which makes it hard to tell. Even the smallest size in those dresses were too big for her.

Reactions: 1
She will be chuffed people are saying how skinny she is.
We should all start saying she's looking like she's put weight on lol, and she would be panicking.

Some people do suit being thin and can eat anything, not exercise and never put weight on, but i dont think this is the case with Rhiannon, she isn't naturally thin, she's under eating and over exercising,
just because she eats on camera that proves nothing it could just be for show.

There's a pic on here a few pages back, she's in tight jeans and she looks great, she's about a stone heavier.
---
You can tell she is proud to be underweight, and she is underweight there is no denying it.

Just a thought but over Christmas Doug is with her for the fortnight so she has no where to hide and needs to eat,
but come January he's back at work and she goes into a decline every year,
is that her time to get back to starving herself to get the eating for two weeks weight off.
---
In a vlog they had just got the house and painting it,
Doug got them a McDonald's and Rhiannon just wanted to share a coke with him šŸ¤¦,

come on who does that,
this is a 100% red flag she is not wanting extra calories.

I fully believe she has a eating disorder, I hope she doesn't make Delilah feel guilty for eating.
---
*she got a fish burger, but shared the coke,
Rhiannon decision forced onto Doug,
he should have told her to get lost*
---
People will defend her saying coke is bad for you that's why she didn't want a lot šŸ™„, and yes it is but it's ok the odd time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I really don't see the eating disorder thing with her, she's always said she struggles to put on weight and I think she looks thinner because she's flat chested. I am the same I'm mid thirties and look like I'm 14! It's not fun or flattering at all. So if anything she probably dislikes it as much as I do!

Reactions: 4
She was this size before, so she can't struggle to put weight on..

there is nothing of her now, she's just a plank of wood, she's clearly lost to much weight.
Screenshot_20230624-171148.png

---
Her face has changed from this pic also ...

she now looks very unattractive, her face and chin has doubled in length, because of the weight loss and her hair.

Reactions: 6
I dunno if itā€™s just me but she always gets a bit funny with McDonaldā€™s. You know how she normally goes into detail about food. Whenever she gets McDonaldā€™s she always has to justify why sheā€™s having it as if most of us donā€™t eat McDonaldā€™s regularly or once in a while. Itā€™s cheap & easy. She always acts like sheā€™s above McDonaldā€™s and I just donā€™t see why she has to be like that. Just say youā€™re having McDonaldā€™s ffs you donā€™t need to explain to us why youā€™ve chosen fast food as if weā€™re going to judge her for something so normal. Even when Delilah has McDonaldā€™s she makes sure she has the healthiest thing possible and also has to justify why sheā€™s letting Delilah have fast food šŸ™„

Reactions: 10
She justified drinking a can of soda at her laptop saying it's healthier than other fizzy drinks and not a colour, it was clearšŸ™„.

She must have been brought up to feel guilty for eating unhealthy.

Her gran was a big woman so stick thinness is definitely not a natural thing running through her DNA,
all this guilt is more than likely passed on from her mum who is underweight also, and as i said her gran was big so her mum would have been that size like her if she over ate and didn't move enough.

I just donā€™t understand why she has this obsession with eating all these expensive ā€œhealthyā€ alternatives but then when it comes to something thatā€™s not considered healthy she has to explain or justify why sheā€™s eating it. Iā€™ve noticed Delilah has stared to develop habits such as not liking the taste of meat because her mum has Deprived her of it. Itā€™s not often you see Delilah having the Kinda snacks most kids have itā€™s always something bland and healthy. Itā€™s all about moderation. When I was a child I was allowed sweet things but Iā€™m moderation. There was always fizzy drink in the fridge but I always opted for juice. Delilah has probably only had a fizzy drink once in her life. The way Rhiannon treats her will probably make Delilah feel bad for eating the occasional unhealthy thing when sheā€™s older.

i still canā€™t get over the fact that she painted Delilahā€™s room a depressing dusty pink colour. She wanted pastel pink šŸ™„ it looked better white than it does now sheā€™s made the room look darker.

Reactions: 12
I just donā€™t understand why she has this obsession with eating all these expensive ā€œhealthyā€ alternatives but then when it comes to something thatā€™s not considered healthy she has to explain or justify why sheā€™s eating it. Iā€™ve noticed Delilah has stared to develop habits such as not liking the taste of meat because her mum has Deprived her of it. Itā€™s not often you see Delilah having the Kinda snacks most kids have itā€™s always something bland and healthy. Itā€™s all about moderation. When I was a child I was allowed sweet things but Iā€™m moderation. There was always fizzy drink in the fridge but I always opted for juice. Delilah has probably only had a fizzy drink once in her life. The way Rhiannon treats her will probably make Delilah feel bad for eating the occasional unhealthy thing when sheā€™s older.

i still canā€™t get over the fact that she painted Delilahā€™s room a depressing dusty pink colour. She wanted pastel pink šŸ™„ it looked better white than it does now sheā€™s made the room look darker.
It's a very grownup, sophisticated colour for poor 6 year old Delilah!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does Delilah get made drink water only?šŸ˜„,
never once have i seen squash in a haul, or sat on the bunker.

Reactions: 3
I think maccy d doesn't fit her esthetic and she's worried the Internet will decrown her as the Queen of beige if we see her eating a mcspicy šŸ¤£ it's not an m&s bean burger so naturally it's for the common folk, not for the quirky likes of Rhiannon.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.