Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delilah's gonna be one of those kids who goes off the rails when she goes to college/uni/into the real world because Rhiannon has her sheltered so much

Reactions: 2
Haven’t a clue why she decided to share how often she had to change her tampon on her wedding day.

Reactions: 14
I think getting a structured 3 day a week job would do Rhi the world of good. I was a SAHM for a bit too long and got a bit lost and see that in Rhiannon a lot and I hadn’t been ‘off’ real life as long as Rhi. I have so much more energy and drive now I have more structure in my work life. It also makes me appreciate my non working time so much more.

Reactions: 7
I think getting a structured 3 day a week job would do Rhi the world of good. I was a SAHM for a bit too long and got a bit lost and see that in Rhiannon a lot and I hadn’t been ‘off’ real life as long as Rhi. I have so much more energy and drive now I have more structure in my work life. It also makes me appreciate my non working time so much more.

We have been saying then for ages. I’ve said this a few times. A part time job would do her some good. She’s been doing YouTube full time for about 10 years now …

Reactions: 6
She would be really good in working with kids as she’s very calm and softly spoken. ( i mean we know she’s completely nuerotic most times but seems calm around Delilah) Just part time, I too think it would do her the world of good.

Reactions: 3
New here - hi lol!

I just watched her most recent vlog and I’m actually in shock. How does she have so little going on in her life? Now the wedding is over and done with what is next?! You guys are absolutely right about her needing to get a job, or a project, or SOMETHING. She has so little in her life that she has to fill it with tit from Anthropologie and expensive candles (that are literally just poisoning her and her family’s lungs) for some sense of fleeting joy. Does she actually make all that disposable money from YouTube or is it Doug’s building job?

& what is her excuse for producing so little content? I understand she has a child but she’s a manageable age now and she has 6 whole hours a day to herself while she’s at school. And what does she do? Order tit she doesn’t need so she can show it on camera for a tax write-off. Yawnnnnnn

also her talking for about 10 minutes about how she’s ill - she wonders how she ‘managed to avoid a cold earlier this month’ then says she hadn’t left the house for weeks, and then wonders why she’s suddenly ill now after getting married surrounded by dozens of people? I mean, jeez, why didn’t you just take that ‘autumn vlog’ day off like you did every other day that month, it wasn’t as though you produced any new or exciting content

Reactions: 6
Just caught up with the latest vlog.

she says she was gonna film it a month ago but got busy… sorry, busy doing what? How can you be so busy doing nothing?!

Also it felt like I was just watching teleshopping 😴 where does the money come from? I’m so confused

Reactions: 7
Their mortgage payments will be through the roof, and the gas heating bill will be high, as she's never out.

Doug must make a lot?.

i’m sure i remember that doug’s job is working high up with buildings like attached to a harness so i bet he’s on a good wage just for the dangerous aspect. i swear i recall her mentioning him build some sort of arena or football stadium?

Reactions: 1
i’m sure i remember that doug’s job is working high up with buildings like attached to a harness so i bet he’s on a good wage just for the dangerous aspect. i swear i recall her mentioning him build some sort of arena or football stadium?

He’s a rope access technician or something like that so I’m sure he’s paid well. Rhiannon makes more than minimum wage. I don’t think people realise how much money people like Rhiannon make. She could deffo make so much more if she actually put effort into her “job” but she makes a comfy amount because she’s able to do little work and afford expensive stuff.

She gets money whenever someone watches her videos wether it was one posted 2 days ago or 2 years ago. On top of that most of her vlogs this year have been sponsored so not only has she gotten freebies she’s also been paid to promote the products and maybe even been given an affiliate link to make more money.

Reactions: 2
We have been saying then for ages. I’ve said this a few times. A part time job would do her some good. She’s been doing YouTube full time for about 10 years now …
She has NOT been doing youtube full time for 10 years, more like part time at best 😂.
1-2 videos a month is barely casual let alone part time.

She has NOT been doing youtube full time for 10 years, more like part time at best 😂.
1-2 videos a month is barely casual let alone part time.
I think PP means she’s been counting YouTube as her “full time” job for 10 years as she doesn’t do anything other than YouTube for work.

It’s not even casual at this point 😂 surely she’s embarrassed? I’d be embarrassed. Especially in front of my friends and family, they must know she does duck all? Ridiculous.

I think her "friend's" and Doug's grandparents , probably Ben too, and extended family, will most definitely privately think she is lazy, and it's a odd the way she lives her life,
and how pathetic she is....

and will think it's a unhealthy environment for a kid to grow up in, with a camera in her home, so her mum can make a quick buck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The caption on her last post "slow Sundays",

Rhiannon, everyday day of your life is slow and lazy.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.