Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time she's goes to the orthodontist it's on a bus and she moans yet still won't go all out to pass her test.

Reactions: 3
I find her so bloody dull. She’s like a wet weekend. She whispers to Delilah like a little mouse. Christ that house is so depressing.

Reactions: 11
Delilah is how old now?6?7? Yet nothing has changed with rhi, no license no jaw surgery, still the same old excuses everytime. She is a bleeping clown.

Reactions: 9
She's 7 soon and her mother's still a mouth breather...
at this rate Delilah will be driving before her.

This driving and jaw saga has went on for 6 year i believe🤯.

Reactions: 2
I don't wanna be that guy BUT, she has got to get on medication. She's struggling, she's admitted she's struggling very often and badly so I think, respectfully, as a fellow struggling person, it's time to stop the frail victim act, the woe is me damsel tit and be a grown woman, grab life by the tits and get yourself on some strong antidepressants! And maybe stop drinking copious amount of caffeine IF she has ANXIETY AND SLEEP ISSUES. she needs reason to be force fed to her because she is too damn old to be this daft and useless as an adult. Its not cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm sure she is on a antidepressant or has tried them?

but they don't eradicate lazyness towards work, so they wouldn't be any good for her lol.

She has plenty of motivation for everything apart from sharing on IG and vlogging unless it's a AD.

She wants money for doing very little.. yet makes out she's a hard working mother.

I think the best thing for her would be to give up YT/IG altogether as it's not her anymore she's a wreck..

but she won't so hell mend her.

Wtf is she talking about. It’s been hot the last two weeks…. Well it has been where I am
I'm in Scotland and we have had it very hot for over two weeks...

and my first thought when i seen that was if its hot here it should be hot hundreds of miles south of me.

what was that awkwardness like at the mirror😒.

New vlog up.

"Today im having aaaaaa im having aaaaaa sort out and organise we have got aaaaaa busy weekend ahead"

how many times can someone say aaaaaa😒her brain is mush.

Rhiannon you don't work anyway so isn't it your job to organise through the week whether you have a "busy" weekend coming up or not.
---
Why has it took weeks to edit? it's only her filming what she does all she's doing is putting clips together.

Last edited:
Why does she need to share such private stuff..
they two razors were probably for Doug's man garden.
---
Why show it in the vlog😒.

Screenshot_20230611_191935_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

My oh my her vlog content has reached a whole new low. Her cleaning the kitchen with music added in. This is just soo sad. Her saying she's just going to see where the day takes her, she so mopey and sad. Can i just say her dungarees are so horrible looking?!?! She's is just so unwomanly and so uncute.

She's doing her own amazon store front!!! I suppose all of the products will be affiliate linked!! What a scrounger she is!!!!
---
Screenshot_20230611_193900.jpg

👏 Good job Rhiannon Mcphee 👏 Hope the £££££££ keep rolling in now

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Filming the inside of her child's home for a living.

Delilah might want it to stop when older as it could be embarrassing for her having her loony mum film the contents of the bathroom, her dad's pubes razors.

Reactions: 4
Why does she need to share such private stuff..
they two razors were probably for Doug's man garden.
---
Why show it in the vlog😒.
Lmfao I never thought of that 😂
---
I watched a bit of the Vlog and it’s nothing special. The Vlog was alright but … it was just very simple and basic. Something that could have been edited in a day or two. She’s home all week by herself so it’s not like she never has time to edit.

We are not halfway through the year and she still can’t even get up 1 Vlog a week. She’s so bleeping lazy. I have no sympathy for her anymore. She wants money and feee tit for doing the bare minimum. It angers me.

Reactions: 5
Filming the inside of her child's home for a living.

Delilah might want it to stop when older as it could be embarrassing for her having her loony mum film the contents of the bathroom, her dad's pubes razors.
Her mum's tampons and chic eco toilet roll.. Lol. 🙄 😂
---
Lmfao I never thought of that 😂
---
I watched a bit of the Vlog and it’s nothing special. The Vlog was alright but … it was just very simple and basic. Something that could have been edited in a day or two. She’s home all week by herself so it’s not like she never has time to edit.

We are not halfway through the year and she still can’t even get up 1 Vlog a week. She’s so bleeping lazy. I have no sympathy for her anymore. She wants money and feee tit for doing the bare minimum. It angers me.
It was SO long and dull, I really regretted watching it.

So the drying towel rack on their bathroom is all rusty and has been staining their towels but she still has yet to replace it yet she spends thousands of $$$$ on useless stuff just for asthetic sake. Make it make sense, she is probably waiting for a free one :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.