Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

donutwurry

It’s the same damn cycle for her every year except she gets worse and worse. Always not feeling well in january, does fuck all all month then comes back with a sponsored video. Her skin must be as thick as a chopping board because clearly she is not ashamed at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
must admit, I've followed her on instagram for years and she was the first person I've actually unfollowed in a long time. I don't care anymore for her disappearing acts and the same old tired stuff she posts.

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
I can't believe she placed a camera in front of them in the gym class with another person in the shot behind them. I find it so rude and inconsiderate. Rhiannon, if you're going to film yourself, at least go to the very back of the room so that other people don't get filmed doing their workout!!!

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I find it hysterical she's keeping her wedding private and just doing a vlog after about the details..

but her daughter in the bath, nearly naked, showing us her underwear, ( all on loads of vlogs) having her in ADS is all up for open season pervert viewing

but her wedding is private.

She's just going to look like John Lennon in a dress tbh

I try so hard to not judge her. But she wore those shoes when there was still snow and ice on the ground. What a stupid choice. Like, I really don't like the shoes (not the style, but that model reminds me of something my grandma would wear) but they are clearly spring/summer shoes. They are not particularly fancy and they do not elevate the outfit, I think the black converse would have been a better choice and the best would be a pair of goddam boots.
And then, I don't know why, but this vlog seemed particularly sad. She seemed so fake when she talked about it at the end, so high pitched voice. I don't know, I hope I am mistaken

maxxxxx

omg she shouldve just left the Q&A out. they both seem miserable and absolutely 0 personality. no chemistry or excitement from a just married couple.
she knew it too as kept mentioning in the Q&A they were both very very tired

RainbowV

I don’t know if this was the plan for her wedding but having just watched her latest vlog, I honestly can’t believe how thin she is now. A size 4 looks big on her (mind you, reformation runs quite small)

Just want to make it clear that I’m not “skinny shaming” but it was just a bit of a shock.

Kindred

S/ So jealous of how stick thin she is! Wish I hated food enough to be see through *whoops, crack in the floor* when I turn sideways.
My size 12 arse can only dream 🤣 but I am also well pleased that I could crush her with my thighs and 5ft11 amazonian stature, I think this being dainty feeds into her esthetic of a sickly indie "book girl" plant parent she's trying to live out... next thing you know she'll be getting a record player and start listening to moody accoustic vinyls whilst drinking coffee with both hands, jumper sleeves draped over her hands, fluffy socks but bare legs.. the full Pinterest shebang!

• Heart
  • Sad

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She justified drinking a can of soda at her laptop saying it's healthier than other fizzy drinks and not a colour, it was clear🙄.

She must have been brought up to feel guilty for eating unhealthy.

Her gran was a big woman so stick thinness is definitely not a natural thing running through her DNA,
all this guilt is more than likely passed on from her mum who is underweight also, and as i said her gran was big so her mum would have been that size like her if she over ate and didn't move enough.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I don't think she'd ever go for that kind of neckline, though, as she's self-conscious of her bony chest and doesn't like having it on show.

Nutsandseeds

I'm
NEW AD VLOG UP.

Adding Harry S in the thumbnail..how sad.
View attachment 2276484
---
She looks like a rat there's no denying it.View attachment 2276497
Surprised they went to that concert - looks more suited to teenagers.

Also, she said previously that she had amxiety around crowds (the vlog where she took Delilah to a magic show and then again before another event) and yet she's excited to take a busy tube into London for a massive concert no problem.

cloudymoon

Sorry, but I’ll never be over how little she posts (both on YouTube and Instagram). It’s so easy to just snap a photo of your knitting or your cup of tea or do a q&a on your story, but instead she seems to be above ‘checking in’ with her followers and instead leaves them in the dark. Is she afraid that if she posts a pic of her knitting it’ll be a spoiler for a day in the life vlog she’ll be posting in 2 months time? 😂

GamerLlama87

Hello from a lurker 👋😅 just wanted to say that I've come across a tiktoker who reminds me SO much of Rhiannon, and oddly enough she has "socks" in her username. Pippa Hastings/@shewearssocks

Just reminds me of Rhiannon back in the less chaotic, more consistent content days!

Attachments

• Wow

Gemrose89

I was watching a YouTube video last night while cooking dinner and when it finished one of Rhiannon’s old vlogs started playing, one where they were in Edinburgh for New Years? Delilah was about 5 months old. I left it playing as I was peeling potatoes so couldn’t stop it anyway lol and actually ended up enjoying it. And then I got really annoyed at the fact she had a 5 month old and was still making all that content, which I appreciate now because I’ve got experience of motherhood and how it takes up all of your time, yet now she actually has ALL the time in the world while Delilah is at school, she can’t even manage one vlog a month hardly, unless it’s an ad!
Like why has she not addressed this?! Surely you’d be embarrassed or want to give an explanation as to why you only make content if it’s an ad, or how your anxiety miraculously disappears when you have a concert to go to, or how you manage to make enough money to buy over priced crap from doing fuck all. Like what the hell!

msfjools

I’ve not watched the Vlog yet. What happened in it ?
Various scatty bits of “getting ready” for the wedding. Her & Doug get legally married as they didn’t want a council celebrant but the Instagram person they found. She wears jeans and a waistcoat she giggles is from the Mango kids section. Various aff links. Planned to knit herself a cardigan to wear over her wedding dress but left it to last minute and she doesn’t finish it. Says she bought the wool and pattern MONTHS AGO, honestly what she does all day is beyond me. Buys a new hoover. Talks through her beauty routine and plans for the wedding, which is exactly the same as any regular day (she literally puts a coat of clear nail varnish on her hands and toes??? I’m all for minimal bridal looks but wtf). Packs her wedding bag with a tea bag because “tell me you have ibs without telling me you have ibs.” Phew I’ve probably missed stuff but lord give me strength.

• Haha
even if she was concerned about Delilah growing out of the pink, she could've easily repainted it herself all she does is sit around on her arse all day and have the odd pilates/yoga class. its so weird

MissLolaRebel

I’ll probably get some hate for saying this, but MY GOD she’s so skinny!🤢 It doesn’t look good at all, not to mention it’s unhealthy, and she’ll only pass her insecurities onto D, she’ll probably have an eating disorder when she’s older. Sad to see.. hopefully D will be the type of kid who rebels against her mother lol.

There’s so much of the world to see, and Rhi just seems so sheltered from everything.. and the quiet-as-a-mouse talking she does pisses me off lol, I hope D finds her backbone when she’s older or she’ll be just like her neurotic mother.