Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
A bit of camera jiggery-pokery in the kitchen on these pictures 🤣🤣

Absolutely nothing wrong with bought Council House but she thinks she's above that

The car platform 🤣

Look on Google maps it's a dump tbh..run down looking with no privacy or view

Is that Balamory next door 😂 talk about over looked back, front and side 😮

the carpet 😭

Surely they will move?

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think the celebrant probably went rogue in posting that pic and Rhiannon is now raging. I'm sure she'd want to post the first pic herself and choose the image posted.

Think she'll get straight into Vlogtober now? 😄
You must be joking haha, what's vlogtober, in fact whats vlogmas,

she does neither properly.

She's had all this time off to prepare for a wedding that was prepared for her,
and now she'll take a month off to recover.
---
I think it will be at least another month until she posts another vlog, she'll use the excuse that she was taking her time editing the wedding vlog. I dont think we will ever actually see a wedding vlog though, lol..
---
---
---
View attachment 2494611
She will be wetting her pants at Zoe commenting,

but was probably hoping Zoe shared the congrats on her story, to pick up a few more followers for her dormant IG.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She has Chron's but she is able to take Delilah for over nights and to Theatre so she can't be that bad with it,
I think it was used as a scapegoat and exaggerated for her not going to the naming farce as her gran was there and they couldn't be together in the same room, infact her dad wasn't there either ( should all be on Jeremy Kyle tbh), her mum doesn't want to get filmed( is she hiding from the HMRC lol?) but it's open season for Delilah.
Yes they are both thin Rhiannon looks ill and 15 year older and her hair makes her look worse.
It's a mystery what Rhiannon get up to when she's not regularly vlogging she must just be lazing around watching Netflix sat with the blinds closed to hide her horrible view

I checked it is a disability ( if hers is bad enough?she could be exaggerating it?) and she could be on the Social Security
Screenshot_20221229-121418.png

Last edited:

Becclo44

VIP Member
Ohh I lost Rhiannon’s thread and only just found this new one! Can someone explain the title to me eyy go please - did she make reference to tattle?! 😱😱

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I see where she’s coming from in that sense. I don’t feel as bad as she claims to feel but it’s like I feel as if I go into hibernation after Christmas Day till whenever spring starts. You just feel a little unmotivated and sick of the horrible cold weather. Once spring hits you come out of your slumber feeling energised and motivated to get on with all sorts of things. A lot of people feel like they be Rhiannon takes it to a whole new level. She literally takes months off work and it’s honestly ridiculous
Yes most people are the same at that time of year but we just get on with it .....

unlike lazy Rhiannon who thinks it's ok to use the depression excuse, every year it's the same old crap apart from last year she made her gran the scapegoat.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Didn't someone say previously her mum's a weirdo and flirted with the young males she was teaching.....

very dodgy ground

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She's above average height ..

You can see the length from her lady garden to her chest its quite long, that's a give away...

she's anything but short.
Screenshot_20230323-194856.png

lilamay

VIP Member
I wonder if she ever does anything social? She never mentions meeting friends, but then what does she do by herself all day? Not working obviously. It really baffles me... if it were me, I'd be so bored and feel rubbish being so unproductive.

PettyPrincess

most people are accidents
I deffo was 😂 I’m the youngest but I’m far from my mums favourite child 🙃 I don’t even share the same Dad as my other siblings.

Well our two kids weren't and neither was my husband and I ..both our parents have been married over 50 years

That's shocking the older Delilah's got she's did less it should be the other way around, her next vlog probably won't be till mid January
Her excuse will be because she doesn’t drive so if Doug doesn’t taxi them somewhere they don’t do much other than go to a coffee shop

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I don't believe there were no drivers she's a bullshitting cunt
---

If she really wanted to drive she would have done so long before the so called pandemic
---

A driving license doesn't come in a box from Amazon so tbh I can't ever see her driving she's to uncommitted and lazy
---

No mention of Turkey yet she's hinting for a new blender

Last edited: