Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks just like it, good find!
But what would possess someone to see that dress and think 'yep, that's my wedding dress!'?
It's so bland, she could at least have had some accessories with it.
If she's self conscious of her skinniness she could've gone for a dress with slight shoulder pads or puff sleeves or a puffed out lower half.
I don't hate the dress necessarily, but I think you have to accessorise it impeccably for it to work...when brides say they want to look like themselves, but just an elevated version....this isn't it.

Reactions: 3
I usually lurk around here. But I need to say (quietly). I like her dress. And like that she didn’t spend loads of money on something to wear probably just once.

Reactions: 15
She also said she bought her dress online as she didn't enjoy the trying on process .. I think it is that one!

Reactions: 2
I don't think this is the best pic Doug shared.

Rhiannon looks like a simpleton, her hair looks brittle, and like it's been cut with a blunt knife. And omg her chin is even longer. Jimmy Hills daughter.
Screenshot_20231008-115626.png

• Haha
I was very disappointed by Rhiannon’s choice if dress. I expected something simple but not plain , flat and boring. Her hair and makeup how j expected it to look if im honest.

Im also shocked that she had a wedding planned I swear she made out like it was just her & Doug.

Reactions: 4
the dress would be fine if it fit properly and she'd had her hair and makeup done, I think it suits the venue and her style. she looks the same as she does everyday but just in a wedding dress - something is missing

Reactions: 8
Agreed. Neither of them looked particularly exciting (unsurprisingly), but I'm a big proponent of opting out of the wedding industrial complex where you can. The whole bridal shop experience left me cold, so I can also vouch for the bridal collections at premium high-street brands (think Whistles, Ghost, Rixo etc). A good tailor can make a dress feel made to measure, and if you're looking for added drama, simple dresses pair so well with ornate veils or headpieces.

Reactions: 5
I don't think this is the best pic Doug shared.

Rhiannon looks like a simpleton, her hair looks brittle, and like it's been cut with a blunt knife. And omg her chin is even longer. Jimmy Hills daughter.
View attachment 2497908
You got me with a "simpleton".. ROFL
---
IMG_20231008_181508.jpg
IMG_20231008_181736.jpg

Saw these in West Elm yesterday, she has the same in her living room. £46 each!!!! She really does spend money like she's on a £150,000 plus salary or like she's a celebrity doesn't she?...
Its quite sad but she wont be passing on any money consciousness to D! She spends £100 like its £1 to her. It is sickening!
She probably only went with the cheap whistles wedding dress, in the hope of getting a brand deal with them in the future or something like that is already in the pipework! I cant believe she did it to save money...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her wedding looks like it was planned 8 years ago 😂 she probably never updated the Pinterest board, so dated!

She looks just like she does on a normal day except for wearing a bedsheet. If you didn’t know that it was her wedding day and you saw her walking down the street, you’d think nothing of it (except the bedsheet).
Her hair is in the daily usual style. Make up - meh, normal. She looks no different, it’s like she hasn’t bothered to make an effort and hasn’t been interested in it. Which surprises me as she’s such a perfectionist and thinks she’s a celebrity!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She looks really happy here. Doug however... He always just seems abit awkward 😅 I look forward to finding out about the cake and wedding details... I'd also like a decent quality, full-length photo of her on the day. Was she wearing heels?
I think she will be happy it's over, and she got through the day.
The cake looks like a lemon drizzle and the other one carrot?.

In a pic you can slightly see her toes, I think it's a flat diamante sandal?
or possible just a tiny 1 inch heel?
I don't think it's a high heel or she would be reaching Doug.
---
Was Delilah there?
Yes.
She's in the background in a pic I posted on page 43.
I'll repost it.
Screenshot_20231008-204026.png

Last edited:
I like the dress! Think the back is a big feature that haven’t really been shown in the photos. Like the paired down hair and make up too - seems I’m in the minority 🤣
Do hate a Thursday wedding though. Inconvenient for everyone!

Reactions: 8
For people saying they don't look excited its probably because they're not! They've been living together for a decade, had a child, have bought a house together, a car, travelled etc already so its going to have a different vibe than other traditional style weddings.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember Dougs sisters wedding from a few years back ? I actually think it was when Doug & Rhiannon we’re back in their previous flat & Delilah was a baby. Melissa had such a beautiful cosy , boho aesthetic wedding. Simple but elegant ! Lovely venue and everything. I did expect Rhiannon to have something like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.