Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wedding video is only 3 mins and 45 seconds hahaha
---
And the picture quality isn't the best.
It’s shot on super 8 film I think. They used the wedding photographers my husband and I had booked before we had to totally rearrange our wedding on account of my mum being given a terminal diagnosis. Fun fact: they were the only vendors who refused to refund our deposit, even under the nightmarish circumstances.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
That Q&A was painful, it's bad enough when we see clips of them interacting normally but the fact she had to add those disclaimers "We promise we love each other despite the silence and lack of emotion and joy".

I get the vibe doug is moody and RiRi feels the need to be upbeat and jokey to coax him out of it. I get why he's moody, she's dull and their conversations aren't riveting.

That wedding video was so painful to watch. Doug did not look too thrilled to be there at all. There was no emotion when he looked at her the first time down the aisle. Just when i thought she couldn’t be anymore dull she went and outdid herself :LOL:

I can't believe she was ready to have Delilah at age 23 when she didn't have a career ad had barely worked. How old was she when she gave birth?

I sincerly doubt Doug was ready and wanted a baby/child at that age? He is the same age as Rhiannon isn't he?

I think it was an "accidental" pregnancy of Rhiannon's idea since she wanted to trap Doug into being a stay at home mum and she was too self-indulgent to work any job.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I can't believe she was ready to have Delilah at age 23 when she didn't have a career ad had barely worked. How old was she when she gave birth?

I sincerly doubt Doug was ready and wanted a baby/child at that age? He is the same age as Rhiannon isn't he?

I think it was an "accidental" pregnancy of Rhiannon's idea since she wanted to trap Doug into being a stay at home mum and she was too self-indulgent to work any job.
In an old Q&A she says it was planned... but who knows

Watch out for the overcompensation over-the-top pda in the coming vlogs 😂. She must prove how in love they are. It’s so cringe everytime doug shows affectionate towards her and she looks all so smug at the camera

Reactions: 3
Her shoes are hysterical, the fronts like a flip flop, and the small heel is horrible,

the woman next her mum looks like her grans sister, so what you have happened if her gran was alive, would either her mum or her gran not have went, as they didn't speak. Her mum has the same huge ears as her.
---
Her teeth look yellow, a red lipstick would have helped her.
I will never understand why she never had a brace on that top set.

Last edited:
Her teeth look yellow, a red lipstick would have helped her.
I will never understand why she never had a brace on that top set.
What is it with you and picking at her appearance 24/7? If it’s not her “Afghanhound hair” it’s her “yellow teeth” or “big ears”. Not everybody can look like they’ve just stepped out of a magazine you know. I know it’s a gossip forum but you don’t need to slate her appearance constantly. It’d be interesting to see what you look like because I doubt you have the perfect appearance.

Reactions: 42
What is it with you and picking at her appearance 24/7? If it’s not her “Afghanhound hair” it’s her “yellow teeth” or “big ears”. Not everybody can look like they’ve just stepped out of a magazine you know. I know it’s a gossip forum but you don’t need to slate her appearance constantly. It’d be interesting to see what you look like because I doubt you have the perfect appearance.
The ‘ignore’ feature this forum has is v. useful for just this kind of OTT poster 😁

Reactions: 14
Must be having "technical" issues with tonight's vlog 🥱
---
*it's up and a AD*

Last edited:
What a performance making that cake 😫 I have ADHD and find recipes and instructions difficult so I plan. Why can’t she plan when she knows she’s going to film it? Half the ingredients missing and even when she went out to the shop she still didn’t have everything. Didn’t follow the recipe, didn’t read about it having to be in the fridge overnight. She makes me want to scream. And how is she always feeling ill? There’s a a saying in my family for someone who constantly moans about being low level unwell and Rhiannon is definitely “not very well, thank god” 😅

Reactions: 7
I mean her ears are really big and pointy though like a mouse. No one is perfect we don’t expect her to look like a goddess.

If you don’t like what someone has to say about Rhiannon then just scroll and ignore.

If she posted more content maybe we have something more interesting to talk about 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 3
that last vlog. wow.
i subscribed her to when she lived in her first flat and she was alot more relatable then. is she not bored, is doug not bored with everything having to perfect 24/7, everything having to be thought out for weeks even a lamp in the front room.

every single vlog is a video full of things she’s bought, unboxing 100’s and 100’s of pounds worth of stuff everyday.

£195 she spent on that bleeping lamp shade 😂 i just have to laugh

it’s draining watching someone so vapid and un relatable. i actually would go as far as to say she’s the most un relatable person on youtube right now.

that whole last vlog i watched and second guessed myself, am i not good enough because i don’t have wall lamps that are from anthropology. a ceiling shade that looks like a scarecrows hat . not even going to talk about them drinking glasses that look like it’s got milk there dried in the inside of it

ALSO side note from the vlog before who the hell sends treats in for their child’s school and puts dried apricots, raisins and whatever else was in. what lucky children. bet they couldn’t wait .

Last edited:
Bet Delilah gets policed with every morsel of food she eats.

She will be first up at the unhealthy snack table at friends party's, when her loony mother is out of sight.

Reactions: 2
that last vlog. wow.
i subscribed her to when she lived in her first flat and she was alot more relatable then. is she not bored, is doug not bored with everything having to perfect 24/7, everything having to be thought out for weeks even a lamp in the front room.

every single vlog is a video full of things she’s bought, unboxing 100’s and 100’s of pounds worth of stuff everyday.

it’s draining watching someone so vapid and un relatable. i actually would go as far as to say she’s the most un relatable person on youtube right now.

that whole last vlog i watched and second guessed myself, am i not good enough because i don’t have wall lamps that are from anthropology. a ceiling shade that looks like a scarecrows hat . not even going to talk about them drinking glasses that look like it’s got milk there dried in the inside of it

ALSO side note from the vlog before who the hell sends treats in for their child’s school and puts dried apricots, raisins and whatever else was in. what lucky children. bet they couldn’t wait .
Nah don’t second guess yourself, she’s a prat! Honestly who would want her life? It’s ridiculous. Her house is so unattractive from the outside and cold inside. Before buying all the stuff she does my priority would have been a new front and back door, new carpet for the stairs and Delilah’s room, new kitchen table/chairs and money spent on the garden. She’s not a perfectionist.
---
that last vlog. wow.

Well look at Rhiannon’s mum! Then look at Rhi. I’m thinking food issues may run in that family.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.