Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
just watched her health update and i cannot believe how entitled she is! the comment about the consultant ‘not having a uterus’ and being a ‘bloke’ has angered me so much, five years of med school and at least seven years of training before being a consultant and she thinks he’s not qualified?!
and the absolute rubbish about one consultant being more senior and contradicting the other, it just wouldn’t happen! a consultant is a consultant, and they work together- unless she’s requested another doctor there’s no reason why a different one would suddenly arrange an appointment for her!
the NHS is literally falling to pieces, as a medical student i’m being encouraged to try and help fix a broken system and people like her are making it so so much worse.
i swear she does this for the attention, if she really was bleeding for four years with heavy ‘postpartum like’ bleeding as she says, she’d be pale, anaemia and weak- definitely in no fit state to be running round disney every week! and i don’t believe for a minute the consultant delayed her appt because of her trip, i doubt there’s a single NHS trust out there that could give you an appointment for an investigative procedure within a month, as usual it’s just Rhi exaggerating and making out like she’s so unwell they wanted to see her ASAP when in reality it’s nothing critical.
she’s probably going to do a brief google search and then decide she knows everything, then complain about the doctor when she next sees them, because of course she knows better then the gynaecologist. and i’m sure she’ll milk her recovery after whatever procedure she has for blog posts, youtube videos and endless complaining on her instagram stories- after all it’s great content for her! the thought of potentially having a hysterectomy is probably making pound signs light up in front of her, it wouldn’t be the first time she’d used the health of her or her family to make money!
last point because i’m rambling, does anyone else find it funny how she always comes away from appointments feeling ‘fobbed off’; the most recent appointment, the one before, not to forget the appointment for Zara’s autism assessment where she complained about the poor jr doctor who was subject to Rhi’s droning and probably considered a career change after that! if she’s really having issues with every healthcare provider she sees then maybe it’s time for her to consider the fact that she’s the problem, not them.

and one last point just for you Rhi, because we all know you read here: if the NHS isn’t good enough for you, stop fucking off to disney and pay for private healthcare. otherwise, stop complaining just for the sake of it, pull your head out of your arse (you don’t know better than the actual qualified medical professionals, shock, i know) and stop shitting all over the very people who you were clapping for a year ago, unless that was all for content too and you really don’t care, wouldn’t surprise me!

Omg, I missed that. She told an 18 year old he had to wait until after breakfast for something.
Rhi, he’s 18, get a frickin grip!
she treats those poor children like they’re still babies. dylan is 18 for god’s sakes, no wonder they don’t want to come home from uni! she can’t control them forever and she knows it, and if she carries on like this then it’ll just be her and her endless kallax in her boring, grey house with none of the children left around her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Loopybiscuit666

Chatty Member
Yip we are chasing my 6 year old down the stairs totally take that excitement out of the day starting like that!
There whole birthdays seem a bit of a non event! She makes them get up and dressed and no doubt 10 takes of walking down the stairs for mummy to get the perfect shot! It's not special getting your birthday presents because your siblings also get presents! 🙄 No special breakfast! Normal dinner and a absolutely no thought put into it shop brough cake! They seem to eat out alot yet they never take the kids out for dinner on there birthdays! Bella's birthday wasnt even a school day and they just stayed at home all day!
The more I think about it the more lazy rhi comes across! She doesn't put much effort into anything! Even Christmas was a few crap presents and a frozen Christmas dinner!

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Rightio123

Is it right that she has been able to go to Alton Towers and pay for just the three children as her and Daddyof4 have free carer tickets? I know the children have autism but all children with it without a disability require an adult to look after them in an amusement park and it seems ridiculously unfair that the cost for them to get in would be so low compared to other families of the same.

Their autism clearly doesn't impact their enjoyment of the park and they get an equal if not better experience as they don't have to queue which almost all children find really hard. I could understand if the disability was of the nature that the person accompanying the children would spend their time caring for the kids in a manner that is over and above what would normally be expected of a parent of children of the same age but these children seem easier to manage than most children I know (and I know a lot!).

I am generally a huge fan of equal access and ensuring those with disabilities are able to enjoy the same things as other people, but Rhi is clearly milking the system and maximising anything she can get, rather than only seeking special access and privileges when it is genuinely necessary. I watch her videos with my daughter who is the same age as Bella and she points out the inconsistencies in the children's inability to queue (except when they can queue perfectly well) and how they were willing to watch the fireworks in the busier non-disabled space when they thought they could get a better view.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
She pushed for the autism diagnosis so she could get the extra money, and no doubt she is claiming for everything she possibly can, this I believe fully.
Zara is just a brat who wants her own way, yet in school she does as she is told. No way would those kids perform in the school plays etc or go on residentials. Those kids are completely "normal" in school (apologies if I worded it badly) I have seen these kids in the playground and in school and they cope completely fine.
The fact that Will could go away on a residential speaks volumes. On my daughter's residential, 2 of the children had their parents go with them as they wouldn't have coped overnight, so the parents stayed in the local caravan park, dropped the kids of in the morning for breakfast, then picked them up at night so they slept with their parents in a caravan.
She disgusts me claiming free passes and fast passes when she has no need too.

Reactions: 10

AGirlinHerHead

She is 100% using their autism to her advantage. Disability access is so so invaluable to many families, who otherwise simply could not visit. This is not her.

Instead she has high functioning autistic children who are actually extremely patient and overall seem well behaved, and she uses their diagnosis to basically have a VIP trip. she skips lines absolutely everywhere, expects special treatment. Do any children not find queuing hard? Im pretty sure most children struggle. And like others say, they are perfectly able to tolerate her bullshit filming, refilming and performing.

there is absolutely no way they need disability passes for anything

Reactions: 9

Bobby2222

I know her children and they are no trouble whatsoever. There is no way they would have any more difficulty queuing than a neurotypical child would. She is completely milking the system. Shame on her! She and the girls are bossy boots’ and Will and Neil just comply poor things.

Loopybiscuit666

Chatty Member
Also she leaves them at karate and dance class and goes out with her husband for a drink!
Mine children can't be left at there sports/clubs because even though most the time they are fine because they are comfortable there and there coaches know them well, sometimes they are not, because with autism it only takes a slight thing to upset the delicate balance of coping!

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I'm not too impressed to see them sitting in the seats designated for disabled people while in departures. Not sure why their supposed lack of ability to queue means that they need to sit in the accessible seats. Just hope that no-one with limited mobility was unable to find a seat because Rhi has taken over the whole area.
---
it may sound cynical, but it genuinely wouldn't surprise me if Rhi sat them all in those seats hoping that someone would question them and she could launch into a rant about how not all disabilities are visible and how autism can be a more hidden struggle, and then used it as content for blogs etc, to "raise awareness" of stigma and blah blah blah. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Rightio123

Anyone else notice in the latest Disney vlog that she seriously considered queuing twice at Princess Pavillion to meet two different princesses? The fast access queue was around 20 minutes so she obviously thought her kids could handle 40 minutes of queuing. She even showed a clip of the kids happily queuing doing some kind of activity.

I just can't get over how blatantly she abuses the system. She mentioned that the regular queue was 80 minutes so she was more than willing to let her kids effectively jump queue twice to meet two princesses in half the time it would take everyone else to queue to meet just one character. It doesn't even occur to her that her family are extending the wait time for other little kids that almost certainly will be worse than her kids at queuing. She is so selfish it is infuriating! I think she is a very rigid thinker so she thinks because her kids qualify for these passes and privileges they absolutely should use them in anyway that benefits them without any care or consideration about whether the special access is needed or how it impacts others.

Loopybiscuit666

Chatty Member
Reshared that Disney parks competition entry, honestly the I can smell her desperation from here. If they give it to her she would be a nightmare, could you imagine being shortlisted and on the trip with her and her nauseating put on posh voice
Regardless of my dislike of rhi, I really hope they give the award to a family that have never been to any of the parks/cruise but absolutely loves Disney! It's Disney's biggest fan not Disney parks biggest fan so doesnt need to be people who have been loads! Want it to go to someone who is Disney crazy but has never had the funds to go! She spouted how it would be dreams come true for her kids....but they have been to Disney world Florida and a cruise and annual pass holders for Paris....they are already living the 'dream'

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Also in that vlog she was asking the children what they wanted as their first ride in DLP. Couple of things struck me. First, if they agree to do (say) Big Thunder Mountain but it's down when they get there won’t that really upset Rhi the children because apparently they can't cope with sudden changes in plans.

Second, the lack of understanding of their privilege to be able to just walk onto any ride that's open and not have to queue like the plebs. Queue times are a complete irrelevance to Rhi in her privileged little bubble. Because I'm sorry but I've yet to see any evidence that any of those kids can't queue. They wait patiently for the plane, they wait patiently for their food in restaurants, they wait patiently while Rhi films and refilms them. But apparently they are incapable of queuing for rides at a theme park.

Reactions: 8

hmc1203

Most definitely they do. It just frustrates me that she gets what she wants, we all know how hard it is to see a doctor why couldn't she wait and see how it develops and then go to the pharmacy? No she self diagnoses and listens to what people tell her in comments.
She moans it's a bad time for being unwell but it's never a good time, but she then doesn't do what most people do when ill by going to bed and sleeping, nope she has to update Instagram. Then it's the crap 24 hours of antibiotics and she'll feel better and from my experience it takes around three days to start to take effect (when ill that is).

This !!

My son currently has been unwell since Friday ,we didn't rush him to get a GP appointment, bed rest. plenty of fluids and alternated pain relief . He unfortunately has got a chest infection confirmed this morning as we held off for 4 days but he was still feeling pretty rubbish .

If she feels better after 24 hours of antibiotics then did she really need them in the first place ? From my own experiences it's taken about 3 days to feel better. She is well enough to keep her followers updated on insta ! And this panic last night about not having videos ready to go ! Seriously you make about £5 a video ,no one is interested !

• Haha
I found it really difficult listening to the podcast on boundaries, knowing that she seriously violates the boundaries of her kids' privacy. They aren't old enough to give informed consent about appearing on the vlogs and they aren't old enough to put in place sensible boundaries about what can and can't be filmed so that really should come from her. I know all about her children's medical issues, their weekly routine etc. I could easily find out where they live if I wanted to. It's all very frightening and completely lacking boundaries.

Weirdly though she is excellent at putting in boundaries around what she is and isn't happy to share about herself. I notice she is very very reluctant to share any meaningful anecdotes or stories about her life and experiences. She obviously had Dylan and was a single mum for a while so what was that like? How did she meet Daddy of Four and how did they create a blended family? There aren't even specific examples of when she has been burnt out, how that felt, what exactly she did to stop it happening again etc. It's all just very vague and preachy.
As far as Dylan goes she's sticking to the story about her husband being the biological dad to all 4 and her having secondary infertility after Dylan.
Also she absolutely screams autistic to me but never acknowledges it. Apparently only the children's diagnoses are fair game to exploit.

Tell me you favour your daughters without telling me 🙈 And no-one has an issue with you liking Disney stuff Rhi, it just doesn't come off as authentic and the way you force your children to like it isn't either.

Loopybiscuit666

Chatty Member
Yeah she must be claiming DLA for at least a couple of children to have got a +1 on there access card to get a free carers ticket! Even then nimbus don't give out plus 1 for younger children as they need a adult anyway.
The fact she claims DLA for those children is fucking shocking and she must lie through her teeth on the forms! They are some of the easiest children ever! She doesn't seem to have to make any adaptions, allowences etc when they go away! My children need there own bedding/weighted blankets and ear defenders and noise machine etc when we go away so often have to pay for extra baggage

Loopybiscuit666

Chatty Member
Despite every other gift including the sibling ones being Disney I’m impressed they managed to get a plain pink bike.

am I the only one who finds them walking down the stairs smiling creepy
Yep but she still got more Disney doll crap! Yet in her interview she was asked what she likes to play with and she said Lego but did the poor kid get Lego for her birthday or Xmas....nope! Also we hear in every video how Bella wants to be a artist and loves art.....did she get any art supplies or kits for birthday or Xmas....also nope!

• Sad

AGirlinHerHead

And on top of that shes using this benefit fraud to make money on the internet. Free carers tickets to Alton towers in order to vlog for profit… it‘s disgusting. I’m tempted to report her.

• Heart