Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I might be wrong here but my son was always quite young for his age. Still is really but I’d never send him to school in Pudsey ears in year 6. He goes to high school in September.
I’m ready to be slated because it may just be me who thinks he’s too old 🤣
i doubt you force your son to walk around London for a day dressed in a Halloween mickey hat either - or give him squeezy fruit pouches ain his lunchbox! 🤣

i fully imagine Rhi would justify Will wearing pudsey ears to school, stating it was his choice - but realistically, i think he has learnt that it's easier to just dress up like Rhi demands and force a smile than refuse. ofc there is a possibility that he chose to wear the ears, but more likely he has had his photo taken wearing them an dthey will be shoved in his rucksack the moment he arrives at school and sees the other kids his age aren't wearing pudsey themed outfits with embroided teddy bears etc. it's one thing Will choosing to wear those pudsey ears at home, but Rhi doesn't stop to think about the consequences of babying her son to the point that he will be bullied for turning up at school dressed as an oversized pudsey when he is in year six. same with her plastering photos of him in easter bonnets or eating packets of pureed baby food or colouring in a kids' disney comic etc.

it's not an issue that he is still doing these things - if it is genuinely his choice - it's the fact that Rhi shares photos all over SM for his classmates to see, rather than keeping it private. kids nature at different ages, and at Will's age, i was happily playing with dolls at home - as were likely half the kids in my class - but it's not something I would have wahted the whole school to know because, although entirely age appropriate, it was perceived as babyish and would have been used against me! Rhi just doesn’t consider the impact her content will have on her kids - especially Will as he starts secondary school. 😔

Reactions: 8

prinnygrace

VIP Member
I understand autism is a spectrum and her kids have been professionally diagnosed, however as someone who has a nephew with severe autism it makes me SO angry to see how she piggybacks on her kids diagnosis. My beautiful nephew is 5 and is completely nonverbal, still reliant on nappies, loves his trampoline and to be spun in circles, he will have a meltdown if someone is wearing glasses, or if it’s too loud, he loves to be cuddled and gives kisses to everyone. His parents have had to give absolutely everything to looking after him and making sure he is safe. Not once would they dream of using his disability as a way of getting free entries or using it as a benefit. We wouldn’t change a thing about him, being autistic makes him who he is, but my god watching this idiot makes me so so angry for families who genuinely struggle

• Heart

Loopybiscuit666

Chatty Member
Why is she comparing Alton towers rides to Disney rides 🤦
We love Alton towers, we love lots of theme parks and go to ones all over Europe as a family but have no interest in going to Disney! There is no need to compare them! Or constantly moan that Merlin won't let you film.on ride for safety reasons
---
And actually on the note of comparing, did anyone see how clear it was sam4god thought she was crazy for comparing Disney paris to Florida 🤣 pointing out that Florida is more of a holiday with water parks etc.....yeah rhi won't let her children go to a waterpark...they would have to take there loungeflys off to swim

Last edited:
  • Haha

hmc1203

She really is disgusting . DLA goes on needs not diagnosis so she has blatantly lied about the needs of her children and has messed up big time by " not showing the real them " as she puts it on to her social media. Let's hope DWP get wind of her you tube channel and prosecute her for benefit fraud .

Also her you tube must be doing absolutely nothing as you can only earn so much a week to claim carers so either she is frauding them to or it really is just a hobby and she isint making much.

I had to fight for 2 years to get my daughter awarded ( Not for autism ) she cannot be left unsupervised, she cannot do anything by herself but we had to go to an appeal ( Which subsequently got thrown out after 5 minutes as they couldn't understand why we weren't awarded at the pint of claiming) and then there is Rhi ,the master of fabrication who snaps her fingers and gets what she wants .

My daughter couldn't go on a residential trip ,she can't even stay at her nans 5 minutes down the road overnight without getting so distressed she makes herself ill and has to come home .

She is a such a self entitled liar who is using those children for her own personal gain . It was bad enough when she was exploiting them for content but now exaggerating their disabilities (?) for financial gain is just wrong on so many levels. One day these children are going to realise what a horrible person she is and has just used them for years

• Heart

Loopybiscuit666

Chatty Member
She said it’s a chest infection and she got antibiotics. How did she manage to speak to, see a doctor and get antibiotics within about 6 hours max? What am I doing wrong???
I strongly believe her doctors will have a note on the system about how difficult she is and won't back down and makes numerous complaints so at to just get her seen, give her what she wants and get rid of her! What baffles me is why you would phone the doctor on the first day of being unwell, don't most people ride it out for a few days and check it's not just a virus and then see a doctor when you don't start to recover or get worse!
The other alternative is she is just a lying and she hasn't called a doctor at all!

Mutley98

VIP Member
The DLA thing is outrageous and makes a mockery of the system.

From the videos you can tell:
The kids eat a pretty normal range of food for their age. Not the best eaters but in no way the worst and definitely don't demand more expensive food.
The kids can wear all sorts of clothes and don't seem massively sensitive about the fabrics etc. They are happy to wear scratchy costumes for days on end.
They can be very flexible with routines and cope well with busy days at the park and changes of plan.
The children can wait when required for meals, the bus to the park etc
The children are happy to entertain themselves for hours every weekend whilst Rhi 'works'.
The children are all doing very well in school and are above average academically.

I just don't understand how they have any additional care needs over and above neurotypical children. As I wrote earlier, I don't doubt they have autism and that this might generate additional challenges over time but that time hasn't arrived yet.
Both my kids now adults are autistic, they aren’t diagnosed as it wasn’t really a thing when they were growing up plus I put it down to their own little quirks and personalities. I never thought of getting them diagnosed as they coped just fine. Even now my daughter is funny with clothes especially underwear, she hates crowds and loads of noise and struggles with anxiety and feeling overwhelmed. That said she is so intelligent and is off to uni soon. How she will cope with multitasking and managing her time and workload remains to be seen, been easy as colleges help ALL kids keep on top their work. The only reason their possible autism has become apparent is because a family member works with children with autism adhd etc and said there are huge traits with both, even myself. I wouldn’t now dream of taking benefits away from someone who really needs it. I work with people who have had cancer and struggled to get any financial support while going through treatment. She is vile them kids are just fine, they understand instruction when she’s getting them walk down the stairs grinning at the camera. She is robbing them of a childhood, she even picks the toys they play with

• Heart

Rightio123

For someone who claims to be a carer for his children when it’s convenient her children are fiercely independent, my sister needed alot more help at Bellas age due to dyspraxia. I really wish they would clamp down on that, fair enough if you need to physically help them or they are a flight risk but hers are neither.
Exactly this! I think the issue is that autism can impact people so differently that the rules (quite rightly) include provision for those that genuinely would find it impossible to queue and have very high care needs. I know children like this and I absolutely do not begrudge those parents getting free carer tickets or the children being able to bypass queues. It is legitimately the only fair way that they can access theme parks.

Rhi piggybacks off those more severely impacted and believes because her children technically qualify for the same access passes etc that she should claim them. She has no morals and doesn't stop to question if this is fair, necessary or how it impacts others. I have queued for 90 minutes with my daughter in Disneyland to go on Krush's Koaster and could see that a massive cause of the queue being so long was the amount of people in the fast access queue slowing down the regular queue. The fact is in Disney that Rhi and her kids going on loads more rides than other guests means that other guests will get on less. Ride access is a finite resource and her family strolling on rides barely queuing means everyone else with young children struggling wait spend more of their time queuing and less time on the rides. Not to mention she clogs up the fast access queue for those with more severe disabilities that struggle to queue at all.

It's such a shame as people like her are why disability policies end up being tightened and provision reduced. Absolutely access the additional privileges and passes you need but don't just look to optimise your experience as much as possible by claiming absolutely everything you could possibly be entitled to.

Loopybiscuit666

Chatty Member
Seen in tonights vlog that zaza has a TV in her bedroom...so presume the others do too.....I think those kids spend alot more time on devices/screens to keep them quiet that perfect mother rhi let's on! Like the fact she puts headphones in there loungefly bags but we never see there devices they attach too.
No shade by the way to people who use devices for quiet time believe me I do too, but I hatee the way she makes out her is so perfect and her children just play beautifully with toys all the time and colour and don't argue etc! Bet kids are watching TV in bed when she claims they are in bed at 7pm so she can get back to earning her 50p a day from YouTube!

birchio

She is such a vile creature. She makes out that she is the only woman who works in the world and her job is more important than ANYONE'S. I really don't know how her husband puts up with it, especially as it's his cash she is haemorrhaging.
Another thing, what on earth was that London blog? Why did she show much of the staff singing? I got the fact that they sang when she showed it as they walked in but didn't need the continual love fest to the out of work actors earning some cash as they can't land acting roles.
She was so lucky that she wasn't mugged whilst walking on the streets of London carrying an expensive bit of kit on Charing Cross Rd.
Plus as people have pointed out the fact her kids could do a long road journey, hang around for drinks,.sit down for a meal and then sit through a two hour plus stage show. Then coping getting on what would have been a busy time journey. Trust me someone who commutes through London getting on a crowded tube isn't a pleasant experience.
As many people say she bleats on about routine and keeping routine up during holidays (so sending her kids to bed earlier like she would ok a school night). Obviously this routine isn't important when it's something she wants to do or she is pimping her family to Disney.

Cocoapops

Is he really thrilled with a Disney cruise play set? My son wouldn’t be and they are the same age 🤦‍♀️ That poor boy is in for a tough time in high school is his peers see him playing with these kinds of toys!

Reactions: 7

RobotLady

VIP Member
Just want to say on the routine front, she kept the children up until 11:30 last night because they were out having food and drinks.
Yes. Her children desperately need routine and do not function without strict schedules…. Unless in some way it has a benefit to her i.e Disney Parks content or staying out drinking… then they are able to cope. It seems her 3 youngest children have; what is best known as ‘situational autism’

Loopybiscuit666

Chatty Member
Why does she need the draws on the desk and the 4x4 kallax box when she has a whole wall of kallax behind her! (And in every room) how much crap does this lady own! She isn't organised and tidy at all, she just opens a draw and throws everything in!
---
Oh and how long till she is moaning her new chair doesn't support her back and she is in agony more than anyone has ever been and has to rush to the physio!

Last edited:
  • Haha

lc04050607

Really interesting scenes with Dad and two middle kids in today’s vlog at a restaurant. Rhi took Zara back to the hotel. Tiredness or tantrum or something. It’s like watching two completely different kids. So much giggling. Authentic interactions with Dad. Raw, un staged and natural. He has a much better on-screen presence than Rhi does and I really enjoyed it. The kids really come into themselves when Rhi isn’t around… which is both lovely and sad.

AGirlinHerHead

Jesus Christ her latest vlog. She claims disability benefits?! Are you kidding me!!! Her kids may have autism but absolutely no way should she be entitled to anything. ENTITLED is basically the word that comes to mind when I think of Rhi. Ironically this lunacy actually destroys the purpose of her vlogs as most families, with children who also do not like to queue do not have the option of essentially a free VIP pass like they do. Her vlogs in no way represent what a day at a theme park would be like for the average family, while she walks straight into rides and spends her virtual queuing time buying overpriced snacks. She is an absolute sponge who spends her time jumping queues and taking benefits which are designed for people actually in need (them sat riding on that ridiculous disability bus in the airport springs to mind, apparently her children’s legs do not work, let’s hope no one with ACTUAL mobility issues needed that). God help those children when they become adults and no one gives a crap or gives them any kind of advantage like their mother has raised them to expect

Mutley98

VIP Member
Really just watched the health vlog, so she’s stamped her feet about her periods, moaned about consultants (what do they know hey)
I can tell her how they won’t remove your womb unless it’s causing major problems or disease is present and I was told that by a consultant.! Not because your inconvenienced
so she got offered a procedure in January but because she’s going on holiday it’s being put back to March. If a consultant said to me biopsy I’d be there straight away not putting it off for a holiday.! Plus she makes out it’s so debilitating so why not get it sorted sooner when your being offered it than a lot of people who are waiting. She’s an absolute disgrace and control freak
Moaning she’s feeling drained but has a protein bar for breakfast rather than something filing and healthy
Glad the posh voice is mentioned drives me nuts too

AGirlinHerHead

I just find the whole thing peculiar. She’s so organised that she sets 10 alarms in a morning, and does organisation videos.. but she can’t organise work to give herself annual leave…

she can pre film and schedule things. That’s what other YouTubers do. I just find this pretty ironic

She’s also incredibly patronising. No everyone can’t take leave on top of Christmas. I work in the healthcare sector where annual leave is often banned in December and many people work leading up to and Christmas Day itself. We still have to do everything she is for Christmas

• Heart