Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will use a million excuses to try and delay, autism being a big one and that she’s always with them.

Was just thinking yesterday we haven't heard about the stomach pains / heavy bleeding for a while and now here we are with a health update video tomorrow !! Probably saving that for when she has no content.

Why would anyone want to buy a planner / organiser from someone that comes across as so unorganised . She's always saying how she hasn't got enough time, she is having to get up at 4am to finish her hobby opps I mean work . And for £19! I'm a little confused as well with this people are buying it now for a cheaper price but its not finished but when it is finished they will get sent the updates ?

So I can buy it now for £x and get all the updates for free at a later date or I can wait until it is finally finished and pay more for the same product ?

Reactions: 4
🤦🏻‍♀️ all so staged and obviously scripted! surely the kids won't want to look back on those birthday interviews when they're older
The children will be watching these back with a therapist!
Speaking of which she should see someone about her odd desire to wear matching clothes to her children. I get it, there’s a market for it but in the bowling reel, both of those girls sweaters were way too small. There’s no way she can’t have noticed, she must’ve just shrugged and as per usual put her children’s needs second to her own wants.

Reactions: 3
How old do you think they'll be when they are allowed phones? Will is def getting close if not there already to be of mobile phone age right? Fairly certain I was about 10yrs old when everyone in class got a Nokia 3210, it was usually a hand me down but still.
He starts high school this year. He should be getting used to one ready. The way she’s going, she will still be walking him to school and back in high school.
I dread to think of him at high school, she’s done absolutely nothing to help him get ready for the big world of high school

Reactions: 1
How old do you think they'll be when they are allowed phones? Will is def getting close if not there already to be of mobile phone age right? Fairly certain I was about 10yrs old when everyone in class got a Nokia 3210, it was usually a hand me down but still.
Rhi will definitely delay it for as long as possible, claiming Will doesn't need one despite starting secondary school with some vague mention of autism to justify it. especially when the poor kid still doesn't have a switch, because Rhi opted to lumber him with loads of toddler-aged disney tat for christmas, instead of buying him the switch she had already said she knew he would love! i bet that eventually, it will fall on Dylan to give Will one of their old phones to ensure he isn't the only kid in his year without one and protect him from feeling left out - given that Dylan knew how much Will would love lego as a present and Rhi didn't, it seems their older sibling is far more aware of the younger kids genuine likes and interests, when Rhi isn't shoving disney down their throats. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Maybe Daddy of 4 will man up & get his son a phone for starting school?

My cousins classes have WhatsApp groups from when they start secondary (age 12/13 here), I think it’s almost expected that they have a functioning smartphone once they start secondary

Was just thinking yesterday we haven't heard about the stomach pains / heavy bleeding for a while and now here we are with a health update video tomorrow !! Probably saving that for when she has no content.

Why would anyone want to buy a planner / organiser from someone that comes across as so unorganised . She's always saying how she hasn't got enough time, she is having to get up at 4am to finish her hobby opps I mean work . And for £19! I'm a little confused as well with this people are buying it now for a cheaper price but its not finished but when it is finished they will get sent the updates ?

So I can buy it now for £x and get all the updates for free at a later date or I can wait until it is finally finished and pay more for the same product ?
Oh the absolutely terrible pains and bleeding that means it's almost impossible to leave the house can come.back out to play whilst she doesn't have a Disney trip planned. Doesn't happen in Disney I expect cos the place is 'just so magical'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When she reads it on here we will get an update including how she ‘copes’ at Disney

Reactions: 2
One of my children is the same age as William and has had a phone for a couple of years. He and his classmates have a WhatsApp group and chat about all sorts on there and have a giggle. As well as playing his mates on his Xbox. It’s great for them to be able to keep in touch and stay in the loop or what’s going on. Will hasn’t had any of this. She’s isolating him even more by not letting him thrive and be his own person. She’s doing the same with Bella and Zara. She doesn’t let them express themselves. They are clones of each other and clones of her. Really quite sad

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Well when he goes to comp he has to be in 15 mins earlier than the primary school, so either he is going to be allowed to walk on his own or she will dump Zara and Bella in breakfast club.

The present Opening, all that Disney crap. I love Disney but them kids have nothing really to play with. Cuddly toys and clothes

Christmas Eve she moaned the haunted mansion game was to difficult, buy something that isn’t Disney that everyone will understand

Dylan seems like he really gets on well with will which is lovely as all the focus is on the girls

So rhi got the stuff she wanted and nothing Disney themed, why can’t the kids have the same thing

So sad them kids show small items to the camera just like rhi with the hand behind the item. So tragic that they are vlog trained

Bibs on the girls.! And that forced smile Will does everytime the camera is on him, feel for that boy

Birthday vlog, The walking down the stairs creeps me out. No daddy of four at the present opening, all the questions to where aimed at rhi ‘who do you love most’ daddy seems like abit of sperm donor to her

Hi all. Not sure if ive posted in here before i can't remember, i dont post much at all.
Ive not watched rhi for ages.
Sorry but are her children ACTUALLY autistic?! I know that sounds awful and it can present itself differently in different children but i just can not see it at all?!! But to he fair i dont watch much anymore... has this ever been mentioned?! The christmas vlog was painful to watch i feel like it was so controlled and shes so on edge at the the thought of something being said or done that doesnt fit with her image.

My oldest is in year 6 and just got a phone for her birthday in December. Her classmates either have them or are also getting one for their next birthday.
In my opinion if they are autistic I'd class them as what used to be called Asperger's syndrome or high functioning autism. Those terms aren't really used by medical professionals now, they just diagnose as autistic or not, but clearly they're in the more adaptable/amenable section of autistic people. If they do have meltdowns or struggle with routine changes she must edit out all evidence of it.

Reactions: 3
I remember her saying very high functioning about Bella, I don’t think she understands that means lower needs of help. It’s a minefield trying to understand the terms but at least script a video discussing it so you can check the terms are correct.

The present Opening, all that Disney crap. I love Disney but them kids have nothing really to play with. Cuddly toys and clothes

Christmas Eve she moaned the haunted mansion game was to difficult, buy something that isn’t Disney that everyone will understand

Dylan seems like he really gets on well with will which is lovely as all the focus is on the girls

So rhi got the stuff she wanted and nothing Disney themed, why can’t the kids have the same thing

So sad them kids show small items to the camera just like rhi with the hand behind the item. So tragic that they are vlog trained

Bibs on the girls.! And that forced smile Will does everytime the camera is on him, feel for that boy

Birthday vlog, The walking down the stairs creeps me out. No daddy of four at the present opening, all the questions to where aimed at rhi ‘who do you love most’ daddy seems like abit of sperm donor to her
honestly, the way the kids automatically hold their presents up with their hand behind the item to ensure that it's visible on camera is incredibly jarring. doing that instinctively - when most kids, if asked to show a present, would just wave it at the camera with no consideration as to the clarity and ensuring every detail was visible - just shows that they have been trained to perform from such a young age, having been expected to pose in ads and show off whatever items they are advertising that they now do it automatically, even with their own Christmas gifts. 😔

and as for the girls wearing bibs - the fact that Rhi perceives it necessary to treat the girls like toddlers is bad enough, but as with so much of the stuff she shares about Will, it's the fact she insists on sharing it all online that makes it an issue. it's sad that she won't give her daughters the freedom to be treated like other kids of their own age - as even if they do spill, it's going to be minimal! it's hardly as though they are toddlers, throwing food around! - but if her own control issues won't allow that, there is absolutely no need to share it all over SM! it's content like that which will be used as ammunition by bullies, and whilst Will isn't forced to wear a bib, there is loads of other stuff Rhi has shared that will be used by other kids to mock and torment him. 😔

Hi all. Not sure if ive posted in here before i can't remember, i dont post much at all.
Ive not watched rhi for ages.
Sorry but are her children ACTUALLY autistic?! I know that sounds awful and it can present itself differently in different children but i just can not see it at all?!! But to he fair i dont watch much anymore... has this ever been mentioned?! The christmas vlog was painful to watch i feel like it was so controlled and shes so on edge at the the thought of something being said or done that doesnt fit with her image.
I think will does present as autistic with his mannerisms but he is very high functioning (despite her saying he has moderate autism?!?) And doesn't seem to find life very difficult!

My oldest is in year 6 and just got a phone for her birthday in December. Her classmates either have them or are also getting one for their next birthday.
In my opinion if they are autistic I'd class them as what used to be called Asperger's syndrome or high functioning autism. Those terms aren't really used by medical professionals now, they just diagnose as autistic or not, but clearly they're in the more adaptable/amenable section of autistic people. If they do have meltdowns or struggle with routine changes she must edit out all evidence of it.
I agree. Actually met her a couple of times when Will was toddler and he definitely showed signs of differences then, but he seems to be much more able now.

Meltdowns don’t align with her perfect life!
I remember her saying very high functioning about Bella, I don’t think she understands that means lower needs of help. It’s a minefield trying to understand the terms but at least script a video discussing it so you can check the terms are correct.
Yes - she said that Bella has “the highest level of autism” which she seems to think means she has really bad autism (for want of a better term) when it’s clearly that she’s high functioning. I couldn’t believe the way she put it - it’s in one of her YouTube videos. Does she not know that some people with autism are non-verbal and unable to live unaided ? Clearly her kids will be fine

I think will does present as autistic with his mannerisms but he is very high functioning (despite her saying he has moderate autism?!?) And doesn't seem to find life very difficult!
Exactly this.

My daughter is autistic as well as other issues, she would never ‘perform’ like that for the camera and will struggle with independent living when she is an adult. I see some traits in Will but not in the girls at all, although I know we only see what Rhi wants us too see. I think she would use meltdowns etc for content if they were regular given she doesn’t care what she shows of her kids. She obviously has issues that she cannot see but sure their dad should be stepping in and stopping her for the sake of his kids. When children get a diagnosis of autism they do not say high functioning, middle etc so that’s a load of crap from her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.