Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you. I ranted earlier as I couldn't believe my ears, agree with you 110%. I found it hilarious after all her "poor unhealthy me" moans in that video about being sick and tired of feeling so drained and lethargic she states she hasn't had breakfast as her tummy was rumbling. What did she have to feed her hunger, something balanced.and nutritious? Nope a silly.little protein bar that she cut into tiny pieces, well that's going to fill you Rhi!

On another point on Dylan I'm glad someone spotted the wagon wheel comment (I wasn't too sure if I had misheard). If I'd been Dylan when she told him he couldn't eat his present, I would have stuck the whole wagon wheel in my mouth.
Actually laughed aloud at the sticking the whole wagon wheel in his mouth hahaha or shoved it in her gob and told her to pipe down! She’s just got to have complete control at all times clearly! Watched her stories on Instagram this morning and I can’t stand the voice she puts on. This extra posh voice and pursing her lips talking through her bottom teeth all the time. I’ve known her most my life and she never spoke that well spoken before. She swears in real life in front of her kids too! 😂 Sick of her pretending she’s bloody “Mary Poppins”

Reactions: 5
I have only just caught up on the Christmas video. I can’t believe what I have just watched! I feel so sorry for William! The fact he was just lying on the floor whilst the girls played was so sad to see and it was because he basically had nothing. No toys he actually wanted to play with. No Lego, no games console, some baby cuddly toys and a stretch Armstrong toy was his favourite. Poor lad. The way Bella was holding up presents with her hand behind them. I found that quite disturbing! The dinner looked foul and don’t even get me started on them still wearing bibs with Bella aged 8!!! Everything Disney. It’s horrendous! Why is Neil not putting a stop to this crap! Even Dylan asking please can he have a wagon wheel and she said after breakfast!! He’s 18 years old 😂 I’m in shock!
Said exactly the same about Bella showing the small toys with her hand behind each one, how sad that your kids are influencer trained.
I feel so bad for Will having to share that Disney cruise ship. There is some brilliant Disney Lego out, rhi wouldn’t get that though as it wouldn’t be controlled

• Heart
Said exactly the same about Bella showing the small toys with her hand behind each one, how sad that your kids are influencer trained.
I feel so bad for Will having to share that Disney cruise ship. There is some brilliant Disney Lego out, rhi wouldn’t get that though as it wouldn’t be controlled
He loves Lego and would have sat there playing with it for hours but instead she got him stupid cuddly toys and outfits for the cuddly toys! One of my sons is the same age as I said and he had Xbox games, clothes, Astro trainers, body sprays, football gloves, gaming stuff. Every single present for all her three was Disney!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Actually laughed aloud at the sticking the whole wagon wheel in his mouth hahaha or shoved it in her gob and told her to pipe down! She’s just got to have complete control at all times clearly! Watched her stories on Instagram this morning and I can’t stand the voice she puts on. This extra posh voice and pursing her lips talking through her bottom teeth all the time. I’ve known her most my life and she never spoke that well spoken before. She swears in real life in front of her kids too! 😂 Sick of her pretending she’s bloody “Mary Poppins”
Oh my god I’m so glad someone else notices the way she talks. Her mouth really annoys me when she speaks!!!

Reactions: 3
Omg, I missed that. She told an 18 year old he had to wait until after breakfast for something.
Rhi, he’s 18, get a frickin grip!
kinda shows why Dylan chose to only spend a few days of the Christmas holiday at home! probably couldn't stand the thought of being stuck with her for the full three or four week holiday - especially without his own bedroom, because she's converted it into a playroom thus he is expected to sleep on a sofa bed like a visitor to his own home 🙄 - but also the control of being told he isn't allowed a snack or has to ask permission to eat certain foods etc. Dylan will have got used to the freedom he has at uni, having escaped Rhi's control, and i doubt he would willing choose to spend weeks with her dominating and bossy personality when he doesn't have to!

it's sad, because kids at uni generally go home for the holidays, and spend the full however many weeks back at home, yet poor Dylan has been made to feel his family home is no longer his home, because Rhi perceived his very first term at uni as him "moving out", so he doesn't feel welcome or comfortable to spend more than a few days staying there. sad for Dylan, but also sad for the younger kids who obviously have a close relationship with their older sibling - especially Will, who is often ignored by Rhi because the focus is always on the girls. such a messed up family dynamic, and all due to Rhi's dominating and controlling nature. 🤷🏻‍♂️

kinda shows why Dylan chose to only spend a few days of the Christmas holiday at home! probably couldn't stand the thought of being stuck with her for the full three or four week holiday - especially without his own bedroom, because she's converted it into a playroom thus he is expected to sleep on a sofa bed like a visitor to his own home 🙄 - but also the control of being told he isn't allowed a snack or has to ask permission to eat certain foods etc. Dylan will have got used to the freedom he has at uni, having escaped Rhi's control, and i doubt he would willing choose to spend weeks with her dominating and bossy personality when he doesn't have to!

it's sad, because kids at uni generally go home for the holidays, and spend the full however many weeks back at home, yet poor Dylan has been made to feel his family home is no longer his home, because Rhi perceived his very first term at uni as him "moving out", so he doesn't feel welcome or comfortable to spend more than a few days staying there. sad for Dylan, but also sad for the younger kids who obviously have a close relationship with their older sibling - especially Will, who is often ignored by Rhi because the focus is always on the girls. such a messed up family dynamic, and all due to Rhi's dominating and controlling nature. 🤷🏻‍♂️
If reall is messed up. It’s heartbreaking to be honest. The switch situation has made me really sad. I have 4 children are all really similar ages to all Rhis children. If I did to my youngest son what she’s done to Will regarding the switch situation I really wouldn’t be able to sleep at night, the mum guilt would takes over.

Will is older than Bella, he asked for a switch and it’s absolutely broken my heart Bella got one before him.
Rhi is absolutely rotten.

Reactions: 6
Wow, I don't know anyone who would deny a kid in year 6 a switch unless it was for financial reasons, which clearly isn't the case with Rhi. Do they have tablets or anything?

🤣🤣 be interesting to see if this comment stays up . Seems we ain't the only ones the she is annoyed !
Oh she deletes comments! I've had ones where I wasn't even being very negative just offering friendly advice that's she has deleted!

Yep comment has already been deleted!

Can I also point out that she was offered a tablet to stop the bleeding but shut that down saying then they wouldn't know if coil had worked! But if you want the bleeding to stop then what does it matter

If reall is messed up. It’s heartbreaking to be honest. The switch situation has made me really sad. I have 4 children are all really similar ages to all Rhis children. If I did to my youngest son what she’s done to Will regarding the switch situation I really wouldn’t be able to sleep at night, the mum guilt would takes over.

Will is older than Bella, he asked for a switch and it’s absolutely broken my heart Bella got one before him.
Rhi is absolutely rotten.
especially when Rhi posted a story before christmas specifically highlighting that Will wanted a switch, debating whether he and bella could share one as she thought bella "may" use it - whereas apparently Zara wouldn't be interested! despite that, and all the advice she would have received as a result of sharing a question box which was obvs just for the purpose of engagement, as she had no intention of buying Will the age-appropriate gift he asked for, and instead lumber him with disney plushies to match with his younger sisters! even Bella made it clear in her birthday "interview" that her favourite toy is lego, so why couldn't Rhi have bought Disney toys and dolls for Zara, lego for Bella and a switch for Will?! they are three individuals of different ages - there is no reason to buy them identical gifts, especially Disney stuff which was far more suitable for Zara than her older siblings. 😔

and to then allow Bella to buy her own switch with her birthday money! that must have been a total slap in the face to poor Will when he had specifically asked for one for Christmas, yet been forced to make do with sharing that tat disney cruise ship, despite Rhi having highlighting that she knew he would love a switch! she wasn't even certain bella would use it much - hence her debating buying one for the kids to "share", because she assumed Bella may use it on occasion, but it would mainly be used by Will - only for bella to prove that she isn't the baby Rhi treats her as. she is eight years old and a switch is totally appropriate for a kid of her age - AND five year old Zara - and is certainly appropriate for Will, who must feel so left out and different to all his classmates. 😔

Yes that will be deleted quickly!! My heart also broke for William. I know she said about getting Will the switch for his birthday though. What I would have done in her position when Bella asked to buy one, I would have had a quiet word with Bella and said, mum and dad have actually got one for Will for his birthday so why don’t we wait to get yours. She’s a sweet little girl and would have understood. In the Christmas vlog I thought William looks sad in a lot of the footage and lying on the floor afterwards whilst the girls were playing said it all. He had nothing for his age bless him

Reactions: 6
Really just watched the health vlog, so she’s stamped her feet about her periods, moaned about consultants (what do they know hey)
I can tell her how they won’t remove your womb unless it’s causing major problems or disease is present and I was told that by a consultant.! Not because your inconvenienced
so she got offered a procedure in January but because she’s going on holiday it’s being put back to March. If a consultant said to me biopsy I’d be there straight away not putting it off for a holiday.! Plus she makes out it’s so debilitating so why not get it sorted sooner when your being offered it than a lot of people who are waiting. She’s an absolute disgrace and control freak
Moaning she’s feeling drained but has a protein bar for breakfast rather than something filing and healthy
Glad the posh voice is mentioned drives me nuts too

Reactions: 7
I’m lucky to have gotten a neurologist appointment within 5 months due to going private but I held off booking anything for 2023 until I got the appointment so that I will be home for it. If I need to reschedule a holiday I will for treatment because my health outweighs any holidays

I’m so glad the girls are wearing jeans now! If they were like me and simply only liked wearing dresses and skirts that would be Ok but I swear it was all rhi. I hope she also lets them wearing leggings without their skirts too as it is so much easier to run around in! They looked like a normal family in her bowling short on YouTube!

Also the “family issues” that she was talking about seem to be with her mum. In a reply to a comment on a recent video, she said her mum wasn’t in her or her sister’s life. I swear she was in an old vlog where they visited her and she gave Zara a bracelet so it can’t have been that long ago when she cut her out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Wow, I don't know anyone who would deny a kid in year 6 a switch unless it was for financial reasons, which clearly isn't the case with Rhi. Do they have tablets or anything?
Hasn’t she said she has a switch but she couldn’t decide whether to give it as a shared gift for Christmas or to Will for his birthday? I think his birthday is coming up and he’ll get the switch then

I’m so glad the girls are wearing jeans now! If they were like me and simply only liked wearing dresses and skirts that would be Ok but I swear it was all rhi. I hope she also lets them wearing leggings without their skirts too as it is so much easier to run around in! They looked like a normal family in her bowling short on YouTube!

Also the “family issues” that she was talking about seem to be with her mum. In a reply to a comment on a recent video, she said her mum wasn’t in her or her sister’s life. I swear she was in an old vlog where they visited her and she gave Zara a bracelet so it can’t have been that long ago when she cut her out.
Maybe her mum doesn't agree in her exploiting the children on the internet.

I wonder if Dylan has stayed with other family over the university holiday and only spent Christmas at home? Wherever they went it says a lot that they were not wanting the spend the 3-4 weeks at home!

I don’t watch much anymore her stories/videos drive me mad watching them come down stairs carrying their teddy - always in the same style with the same smiles and expressions, those poor children are like robots from what I’ve seen - poor kids!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.