Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't imagine it's anyone close like an inlaw/sibling that's passed away since she's still posting etc! Least I hope not!

Reactions: 2
The woman has clearly lost her rocket. Does she not get tired of saying the same tit day in day o it.
So today, like every other day…
She got up early and did pilats
She’s done a bit of editing
Daddy of four took kids to school..(makes a change)
She’s got some stuff to do
She’s going to do a come shop with me

Reactions: 1
I’ve said this before, but she has some beautiful places on her doorstep, I’d love her to get out and about, showing us the coastline and celebrating local businesss, etc

I’ve said this before, but she has some beautiful places on her doorstep, I’d love her to get out and about, showing us the coastline and celebrating local businesss, etc
She can’t show us around because no one knows what town she lives in, and it’s not Swansea her Apple Watch made a mistake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How famous does she think she is to not want people to know the town she lives in

She can’t show us around because no one knows what town she lives in, and it’s not Swansea her Apple Watch made a mistake 😂
The whole Gower on her doorstep - she needn’t reveal she lives in Swansea. But she prefers going to B&M.
---
Does anyone actually watch these shop with me and then haul videos? I have no idea how she can make two videos out of “I went to B&M and bought stuff”

I can understand scheduled YouTube videos but at least show a bit of respect on insta. This is your children’s grandmother.

Reactions: 3
Damm you Will spoiling Rhis trip to ikea 😆 what an exciting life you do lead, ikea and home bargains, hope she didn’t stay too long in that particular HB in Crosshands has a 90 or 2 hour (can’t remember) limit in the car park 🛍

• Haha
Damm you Will spoiling Rhis trip to ikea 😆 what an exciting life you do lead, ikea and home bargains, hope she didn’t stay too long in that particular HB in Crosshands has a 90 or 2 hour (can’t remember) limit in the car park 🛍
She was fuming that Will was ill 🙄🙄

• Sad
For the love of God Rhi, YouTube podcasts aren’t a sign for you to start a podcast.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.