Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my she’s had her grace period so back to getting some work done. Ohhhh my days. I’d understand if she was a single mum borderline poverty but she isn’t. She doesn’t let herself recover. Just work. Buy tit. No friends. No time outdoors. Go to theme parks.
---
Speed cleaning your own house isn’t working Rhi, even if you record it. It’s doing what ever other person does every day. For free. You can’t call cleaning your house work ffs woman. 😂😭.
---
Covid voice is so put on. And full face of makeup looking immaculate…

Reactions: 3
Oh my she’s had her grace period so back to getting some work done. Ohhhh my days. I’d understand if she was a single mum borderline poverty but she isn’t. She doesn’t let herself recover. Just work. Buy tit. No friends. No time outdoors. Go to theme parks.
---
Speed cleaning your own house isn’t working Rhi, even if you record it. It’s doing what ever other person does every day. For free. You can’t call cleaning your house work ffs woman. 😂😭.
---
Covid voice is so put on. And full face of makeup looking immaculate…
She uses the same voice for all her period's of being ill. I thought the same with the face covered in make up, when you're ill who on earth can be bothered?
I love it with her grace period is over, erm so that.means your grace period was the weekend. Remember in the start of the year where she emphasised a better "work" life balance and wouldn't work the weekends. Then again she thinks cleaning the house and trying on clothes is 'working'.. Just chill the f*ck out and give yourself some.time to recover.
I do think it's funny that her operation has been delayed. I mean of course it was going to happen and she is frustrated that it means it's delayed for her. But Rhi don't you remember YOU delayed this procedure when they offered you one earlier this year but you didn't want it to clash with your Disney trip? I remember thinking if I was that impacted with constant bleeding that would have taken priority.

Reactions: 2
She uses the same voice for all her period's of being ill. I thought the same with the face covered in make up, when you're ill who on earth can be bothered?
I love it with her grace period is over, erm so that.means your grace period was the weekend. Remember in the start of the year where she emphasised a better "work" life balance and wouldn't work the weekends. Then again she thinks cleaning the house and trying on clothes is 'working'.. Just chill the f*ck out and give yourself some.time to recover.
I do think it's funny that her operation has been delayed. I mean of course it was going to happen and she is frustrated that it means it's delayed for her. But Rhi don't you remember YOU delayed this procedure when they offered you one earlier this year but you didn't want it to clash with your Disney trip? I remember thinking if I was that impacted with constant bleeding that would have taken priority.
I dip in and out of watching her stuff - what’s the operation for? Also does the eldest have another dad?

Why are the kids trying to play mini golf with those massive bags on their backs?!
They can't be comfortable and they would have so much more fun without bring restricted.

I want to know whats in them!! Everywhere they go she buys food they don't need medical items they are old enough to manage without toys etc

Alton towers vlog. How embarrassing was she hanging over the stairs in that hotel with a bloody flashlight attached. My husband would’ve been mortified. The backpacks as well glued to those kids playing golf. The endless questions she asks her kids about the hotel, the stupid posh voice she puts on, daddy of four looking constantly pissed off and not walking with them, the matching tops and now kids cam with the robot kids doing interviews, moaning about the food coming from someone who cooks everything from a jar or packet

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Alton towers vlog. How embarrassing was she hanging over the stairs in that hotel with a bloody flashlight attached. My husband would’ve been mortified. The backpacks as well glued to those kids playing golf. The endless questions she asks her kids about the hotel, the stupid posh voice she puts on, daddy of four looking constantly pissed off and not walking with them, the matching tops and now kids cam with the robot kids doing interviews, moaning about the food coming from someone who cooks everything from a jar or packet
The moaning about the food pissed me off because she constantly takes them to extortionatly priced restaurants in Disney and the kids menu options are nothing her children were eat but it's still oh it's fantastic, wonderful, magical Disney! Couldn't possibly moan about Disney cos she is desperate to get a gifted trip!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The moaning about the food pissed me off because she constantly takes them to extortionatly priced restaurants in Disney and the kids menu options are nothing her children were eat but it's still oh it's fantastic, wonderful, magical Disney! Couldn't possibly moan about Disney cos she is desperate to get a gifted trip!
I bet she’s still raging she didn’t get shortlisted for Disneys biggest fan, she plugged it enough

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I want to know whats in them!! Everywhere they go she buys food they don't need medical items they are old enough to manage without toys etc
If I remember when in Disney it's an autograph book and a bottle of water. Daddy has to carry their pack a mack's and she controls their money.

Is it right that she has been able to go to Alton Towers and pay for just the three children as her and Daddyof4 have free carer tickets? I know the children have autism but all children with it without a disability require an adult to look after them in an amusement park and it seems ridiculously unfair that the cost for them to get in would be so low compared to other families of the same.

Their autism clearly doesn't impact their enjoyment of the park and they get an equal if not better experience as they don't have to queue which almost all children find really hard. I could understand if the disability was of the nature that the person accompanying the children would spend their time caring for the kids in a manner that is over and above what would normally be expected of a parent of children of the same age but these children seem easier to manage than most children I know (and I know a lot!).

I am generally a huge fan of equal access and ensuring those with disabilities are able to enjoy the same things as other people, but Rhi is clearly milking the system and maximising anything she can get, rather than only seeking special access and privileges when it is genuinely necessary. I watch her videos with my daughter who is the same age as Bella and she points out the inconsistencies in the children's inability to queue (except when they can queue perfectly well) and how they were willing to watch the fireworks in the busier non-disabled space when they thought they could get a better view.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
For someone who claims to be a carer for his children when it’s convenient her children are fiercely independent, my sister needed alot more help at Bellas age due to dyspraxia. I really wish they would clamp down on that, fair enough if you need to physically help them or they are a flight risk but hers are neither.

For someone who claims to be a carer for his children when it’s convenient her children are fiercely independent, my sister needed alot more help at Bellas age due to dyspraxia. I really wish they would clamp down on that, fair enough if you need to physically help them or they are a flight risk but hers are neither.
Exactly this! I think the issue is that autism can impact people so differently that the rules (quite rightly) include provision for those that genuinely would find it impossible to queue and have very high care needs. I know children like this and I absolutely do not begrudge those parents getting free carer tickets or the children being able to bypass queues. It is legitimately the only fair way that they can access theme parks.

Rhi piggybacks off those more severely impacted and believes because her children technically qualify for the same access passes etc that she should claim them. She has no morals and doesn't stop to question if this is fair, necessary or how it impacts others. I have queued for 90 minutes with my daughter in Disneyland to go on Krush's Koaster and could see that a massive cause of the queue being so long was the amount of people in the fast access queue slowing down the regular queue. The fact is in Disney that Rhi and her kids going on loads more rides than other guests means that other guests will get on less. Ride access is a finite resource and her family strolling on rides barely queuing means everyone else with young children struggling wait spend more of their time queuing and less time on the rides. Not to mention she clogs up the fast access queue for those with more severe disabilities that struggle to queue at all.

It's such a shame as people like her are why disability policies end up being tightened and provision reduced. Absolutely access the additional privileges and passes you need but don't just look to optimise your experience as much as possible by claiming absolutely everything you could possibly be entitled to.

Reactions: 8
She probably got a queue jump pass at Alton towers as that doesn't require official proof afaik, you just have to explain why the person would struggle in the normal queue. For the free carer ticket the person needs to have a blue badge or be in receipt of DLA or PIP so not sure if her kids would qualify for that. She definitely claims for more allowances than they need though, which goes hand in hand with her thinking she's entitled to jump the queue for her own medical needs.

She probably got a queue jump pass at Alton towers as that doesn't require official proof afaik, you just have to explain why the person would struggle in the normal queue. For the free carer ticket the person needs to have a blue badge or be in receipt of DLA or PIP so not sure if her kids would qualify for that. She definitely claims for more allowances than they need though, which goes hand in hand with her thinking she's entitled to jump the queue for her own medical needs.
She definitely says she is getting free carer tickets at the end of the video. She is paying for two of the kids with Clubcard vouchers so just needs to buy one ticket. So does that mean she is claiming PIP or DLA for at least two of the kids? Apparently you only get one carer's ticket for each disabled person in your party

Yeah she must be claiming DLA for at least a couple of children to have got a +1 on there access card to get a free carers ticket! Even then nimbus don't give out plus 1 for younger children as they need a adult anyway.
The fact she claims DLA for those children is bleeping shocking and she must lie through her teeth on the forms! They are some of the easiest children ever! She doesn't seem to have to make any adaptions, allowences etc when they go away! My children need there own bedding/weighted blankets and ear defenders and noise machine etc when we go away so often have to pay for extra baggage

Reactions: 8
The fact that the children are so compliant in every single vlog she posts, says to me that she's exaggerating their needs on the DLA forms.

Reactions: 7
This is why in the 90s my mum had to visit homes and check out that the disability matched the form before anything was allocated.

I know her children and they are no trouble whatsoever. There is no way they would have any more difficulty queuing than a neurotypical child would. She is completely milking the system. Shame on her! She and the girls are bossy boots’ and Will and Neil just comply poor things.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.