Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watch vloggers with full time jobs that start their Disney series faster than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She posted on her ig that the new disney vlogs start 8th march at 8am, also daddy of four took the girls back to the hotel because they were tired so her and will carried on in the parks.
Well it makes a change to hearing her go on about how much work she has to do.
---
It’s so nice to see her with Will on their own. I think this is the first time I have seen them alone. It must be hard finding time for each child individually (although Daddy of Four is quite a present father it’s odd they never get one on one time). I wish Rhi would put away the camera and let poor Will enjoy himself though. It must be horrible to have no privacy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Blinking hell she’s actually ventured out to the disney hotels for a change lol 😆 bet her kids are feeling YT famous after meeting a fan bless i know my kids would of been the same, my Girl adores Zara, she says, shes a cute baby, the kids seem nice its the manic mother i have a issue with lol 😆

Reactions: 3
Her latest Primark haul is hilarious. I know people have an issue with me liking Disney things. No Will is NOT left out. Sometimes I give him money when I buy the girlies things… honestly I’m dying

Tell me you favour your daughters without telling me 🙈 And no-one has an issue with you liking Disney stuff Rhi, it just doesn't come off as authentic and the way you force your children to like it isn't either.

Reactions: 8
On her pack with me video she said and wrote on her planner that Tuesday they were having a non Disney day and going to Paris! Correct me if I'm wrong but her stories have shown she has done Disney every single day! 🙄

Reactions: 5
Also. I watched a bit of her old empty house tour after seeing on this thread it mentioned that all 4 of her babies slept in the nursery there and therefore a Dylan must have the same dad. After watching it I am now even more sure that he does not. She doesn’t say all 4 slept in that room as babies. Just that it was their room. Well I guess it would have been Dylan’s when he was the only child in the house. Her total avoidance of the subject also makes this even more clear.

This then makes her fertility video SO disingenuous. As a different father for subsequent pregnancies would have a big impact.
The contrast between her in her early videos and now is really shocking. I do think she used to be dad more likeable. Less shrill and more down to earth. She’s so uptight and defensive now

Just to say I have absolutely nothing against people having children by different fathers. Life isn’t perfect and it’s common for families to be complicated. However I do think she PRETENDS this is not the case. She tries to make it seem like their family is something it isn’t. She can preach all she likes that she doesn’t have to share, but when you choose to put your family on the internet people will ask and criticise. Daddy of four definitely seems to treat Dylan well. I actually think he seems really lovely and genuine. I think Rhi has let her online presence go to her head, and seems incredibly entitled and rude.
She has also clearly been reading here based on her latest Primark haul video

Reactions: 6
Her latest Primark haul is hilarious. I know people have an issue with me liking Disney things. No Will is NOT left out. Sometimes I give him money when I buy the girlies things… honestly I’m dying
I've just heard her say "I don't put everything online". 🤣🤣🤣 I don't favour the girls, i do give stuff to William and over the year it levels out. What about poor Dylan? It does feel like she has kind of written him out of her life.
Plus she couldn't find William marvel socks. The boy is 11 years old and that's probably why Primark aren't stocking it, just but him some sports socks.

Dylan is rarely mentioned now. Came home for 2 days at Christmas despite having weeks off uni. I’m assuming he was at his dads. It’s just disingenuous that she leaves so much of her life out despite putting so much online

We only get to see a tiny bit of her life, okay guys so we all need to stop judging her obvious fact she favours Zara the most🤣🤣🤣 😆 my son is 10 this year we aren’t doing any Disney holidays, but if i did I wouldn’t be hunting down marvel socks jeeze noone is looking at your socks in February 😆

On her pack with me video she said and wrote on her planner that Tuesday they were having a non Disney day and going to Paris! Correct me if I'm wrong but her stories have shown she has done Disney every single day! 🙄
It doesn’t look like they’ve been into Paris from the reels

It doesn’t look like they’ve been into Paris from the reels
They featured in Sam4God's review of the new Hakuna Matata menu. Rhi came across as an absolute fool in it. Sam offered each of them one of the new plantain chips and honestly you'd think Sam had offered Rhi a bucket of sick. She physically recoiled from the plantain, made a face like a toddler and described the plantain as "horrible" without either seeing or tasting it. Meanwhile the kids were happy to try it. Mother of the year yet again.

• Wow
  • Angry
Yeah the kids are picky because of autism sounds more like she won’t expand her limited palate

We only get to see a tiny bit of her life, okay guys so we all need to stop judging her obvious fact she favours Zara the most🤣🤣🤣 😆 my son is 10 this year we aren’t doing any Disney holidays, but if i did I wouldn’t be hunting down marvel socks jeeze noone is looking at your socks in February 😆
I agree with this. My daughter is 10 and isn't into Disney clothes at all at the moment. She loves the parks so we do go but she wears anything but Disney at home and when we are there 🤣 I don't understand why people force their kids into liking something they dont

Oh look she has made herself sick again from charging round Disney for a whole week! Think how her tired kids feel back at school!
Also asking people for what something's called so she doesn't have to dig out external harddrives to find a old vlog! 🤦 Erm rhi all your vlog's are on YouTube!!

• Haha
Why is she obsessed about whether it’s covid or not? Nobody cares. If you sick, try to avoid spreading it - covid or not covid

Here she goes… Dr Rhi, self-diagnosing again.
She’s a predictable, broken record. She did this question box about area of the airport before.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.