Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And on top of that shes using this benefit fraud to make money on the internet. Free carers tickets to Alton towers in order to vlog for profit… it‘s disgusting. I’m tempted to report her.
Same. I can’t take my son as I don’t have documentation of being his carer, but it’s beside the point. I can’t take him as he will struggle!

Reactions: 1
She really is disgusting . DLA goes on needs not diagnosis so she has blatantly lied about the needs of her children and has messed up big time by " not showing the real them " as she puts it on to her social media. Let's hope DWP get wind of her you tube channel and prosecute her for benefit fraud .

Also her you tube must be doing absolutely nothing as you can only earn so much a week to claim carers so either she is frauding them to or it really is just a hobby and she isint making much.

I had to fight for 2 years to get my daughter awarded ( Not for autism ) she cannot be left unsupervised, she cannot do anything by herself but we had to go to an appeal ( Which subsequently got thrown out after 5 minutes as they couldn't understand why we weren't awarded at the pint of claiming) and then there is Rhi ,the master of fabrication who snaps her fingers and gets what she wants .

My daughter couldn't go on a residential trip ,she can't even stay at her nans 5 minutes down the road overnight without getting so distressed she makes herself ill and has to come home .

She is a such a self entitled liar who is using those children for her own personal gain . It was bad enough when she was exploiting them for content but now exaggerating their disabilities (?) for financial gain is just wrong on so many levels. One day these children are going to realise what a horrible person she is and has just used them for years

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think Rhi forgets that people on here know her and know her kids in real life, and see the kids in school. She blatantly lied on the DLA forms, I also think she claims the highest rate for the care component as she will claim this that they need Help or supervision throughout both day and night,

She is also probably claiming the lowest rate for mobility as will say - they can walk but need help and or supervision when outdoors

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh she had to post a picture of her cuddling one of the girls who is overwhelmed!
1. Hi rhi 👋 please stop exploiting your children for financial gain!
2. The last thing on my mind when my children are struggling is to post a picture on social media
3. You are more than welcome to come and spend a day with my 3 high functioning autistic children and you will soon see that even high functioning children struggle alot more than yours do! I also have another diagnosed son who like your children doesn't struggle very much with life, he is just very quirky and sees the world a bit differently, we do not claim anything for him or access support etc because he doesn't need it!
---
I think Rhi forgets that people on here know her and know her kids in real life, and see the kids in school. She blatantly lied on the DLA forms, I also think she claims the highest rate as she will claim this that they need Help or supervision throughout both day and night,
Yeah I bet she does! Which is ridiculous, when we all know she just shuts them in there rooms with the telly on at 6.30 every night

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Tbh I suspect Dylan already does see how awful she is. He’s not rushing home is he.

She has happily put videos all over the internet of her children. It’s extremely clear in all of them that they are not in need of care past the level of other children. Her occasional mention of rooms being loud doesn’t entitle her to this level of financial support. Her channel isn’t popular because she’s a self entitled, arrogant idiot.

I’ve now realised many of these family trips were heavily reduced for her. She also got a discount on Disney. Obviously this is rarely mentioned. I’m actually shocked she mentioned it this time.

she’s using their diagnosis for her own advantage and it’s disgusting. Her children eat a wide range of food, regularly wait for things and get dragged from pillar to post out of routine when it suits her. Mentioning some leek in sausages… news flash Rhi my neurotypical daughter would never have eaten that

Reactions: 7
Zara’s speech is better then my daughters who is older then her,last I heard Zara speak she spoke in a baby voice.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there was intervention from the school to get Zara’s speech improved. She needs to be careful, I’m not saying anyone on here who knows her is going to report her but she is leaving way too much evidence for someone to report her.

The DLA thing is outrageous and makes a mockery of the system.

From the videos you can tell:
The kids eat a pretty normal range of food for their age. Not the best eaters but in no way the worst and definitely don't demand more expensive food.
The kids can wear all sorts of clothes and don't seem massively sensitive about the fabrics etc. They are happy to wear scratchy costumes for days on end.
They can be very flexible with routines and cope well with busy days at the park and changes of plan.
The children can wait when required for meals, the bus to the park etc
The children are happy to entertain themselves for hours every weekend whilst Rhi 'works'.
The children are all doing very well in school and are above average academically.

I just don't understand how they have any additional care needs over and above neurotypical children. As I wrote earlier, I don't doubt they have autism and that this might generate additional challenges over time but that time hasn't arrived yet.

Reactions: 4
I have a gp who will do whatever she can to help me but it must be true same with my neurophysio. Unless she edits out a lot her kids are better behaved than a lot of nt kids I know. Even the ones mildly on the spectrum for want of better phrasing had either sensitivities to fabric or texture (when I taught swimming it was the face in the water)

Reactions: 5
Also she leaves them at karate and dance class and goes out with her husband for a drink!
Mine children can't be left at there sports/clubs because even though most the time they are fine because they are comfortable there and there coaches know them well, sometimes they are not, because with autism it only takes a slight thing to upset the delicate balance of coping!

Reactions: 9
Her dress options for this family wedding are diabolical! And the bags and shoes!! Someone needs to give her serious fashion advice

Regarding wedding guest dresses, I'm curious of peoples opinions with wearing a white dress with a print on it. Does it not still seem too close to a white dress?
I know white wedding dresses only really became popular after a UK Queen wore one and before that it was tradition to wear your favorite color dress, or just whichever dress was your favorite.
I'm just honestly confused about it as I've heard it questioned but didn't really hear an answer.
Personally I wouldn't wear a white dress with a print bc I'd be too worried about offending anyone.

Reactions: 1
No I wouldn’t. So many choices available it seems a bit of a dig to wear a dress with a white base.

Reactions: 2
She is so transparent! She doesn't want to start putting her podcasts on another channel unless everyone subscribes because she can't monetize it yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is so transparent! She doesn't want to start putting her podcasts on another channel unless everyone subscribes because she can't monetize it yet!
Also it seems so OCD, almost categorising each video into a channel.
She’s got her Disney one, her normal one, possibly one for podcasts, her daddy of four DIY one. It’s ridiculous

Reactions: 6
Is she really taking that disney bag to a wedding! And how has she only found out the girls are flower girls? Surely whoever it is would have asked her....its all very strange!
And come on its a wedding make some effort they could have taken the day off from work and school to get ready

Reactions: 5
Is she really taking that disney bag to a wedding! And how has she only found out the girls are flower girls? Surely whoever it is would have asked her....its all very strange!
And come on its a wedding make some effort they could have taken the day off from work and school to get ready
Haha it's funny she said some people got funny about her taking that bag! It's ridiculous, I've seen her use bags that arent Disney before! Reckon the poster above it right and the kids will have lounge flys with them! 🤣 Why is she taking her vlogging camera to someone wedding 🤦🤦

Also it seems so OCD, almost categorising each video into a channel.
She’s got her Disney one, her normal one, possibly one for podcasts, her daddy of four DIY one. It’s ridiculous
Her kids that their own channel too called kids zone, it had like 8 videos of them opening toys,,, im not sure if its still around

Reactions: 2
Haha it's funny she said some people got funny about her taking that bag! It's ridiculous, I've seen her use bags that arent Disney before! Reckon the poster above it right and the kids will have lounge flys with them! 🤣 Why is she taking her vlogging camera to someone wedding 🤦🤦
I thought that - is she going to vlog the wedding?
Seems like a very strange wedding - on a Monday afternoon, kids only asked to be bridesmaids a couple of days before? And yes take the day off!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.