Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jadakizz

So happy to see Dylan and Will spend time together on the games and that Dylan got Will Star Wars Lego! I bet Will is really enjoying and feeling refreshed by the normality of Dylan.

I don’t get why the older two have so many Disney presents, even if they do still like Disney, and Bella a baby doll…those presents can’t be outgrown any longer than another year!!!!!

I also find it really weird they “want” everything Disney. Don’t get me wrong, I could be mistaken, but most kids I know including mine, go through phases…the last (approx) 6 months have been football for my 9 year old, (approx) 6 months previous to that Harry Potter, (approx) 6 points previous to Harry Potter was marvels.

Last edited:

birchio

The reel she’s just posted of Zara, you can see Rhi mouthing the words so she’s clearly told her to say it. Using her children as puppets it’s awful! And wasting doctors time again by taking Will when he’s just got a cough
Why oh why did she tag the six musical to Zara saying "in five more minutes i'm 6"?

jadakizz

Is there any reason why she needs someone to be watching them at every concert? She said she’s sending her auntie to one, her husband and she’s watching two performances.
my children’s school we are allowed 2 tickets only and to watch one performance to allow other parents to watch etc. my children understand that I will not be there to watch every single performance etc!!!
I find her so bizzare!!
Yes I find this bizarre. I also think it’s bizarre there are 4 shows! I’m not knocking Rhi for this as it isn’t her fault, but that must be so exhausting for all of the children

did she specify the role Will had in the panto? like sure, he is in year 6 and therefore "had a speaking part" - but this is incredibly vague. he may have been "word perfect", but literally spoken one line - and the way she hasn't specified his character
gives the impression that whilst he may have spoken a few words, he wasn't in a leading role - she's simply trying to imply that he was. obvs i have no idea - i don't even know what panto they performed - but just how i interpreted her post. 🤷🏻‍♂️

and whilst she may have been proud and crying and making a huge drama out of the situation, I don't believe that anyone in the audience would specifically seek Rhi out to congratulate her on Will's "wonderful" performance if he didn't have a starring role - yet if he had played a lead character and memorised an entire script - which would go directly against her usual claims about how ASD affects his ability to cope with changes in routine, struggle with feeling overwhelmed etc, let alone nerves about performing on stage in front of an audience - i don't believe she would have been able to resist bragging about it and sharing the role he played. it all just seems like the usual Rhi spiel, exaggerated entirely out of all proportion. 🙄🙄
I suspect so. How else would she afford all that Disney shit

Loopybiscuit666

Chatty Member
Fussy eaters so stick to the same 5/6 meals at home........takes same children to fancy Disney restaurant where they eat nothing on the menu (believe she did this at the character restaurant last trip too). Surely super planner rhi checks the menus before they book! 🤦What a complete waste of money!

focusdochas

VIP Member
I am getting my sister a suitcase fot Christmas and it’s going to be a fun one but not Disney. Got compliments in the airport for mine which is hot pink with an owl pattern. Mainly so when I put my carryon in the hold I can spot it easily.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Should have known her trip yesterday was a PR Trip. I thought she’d read here and realised she never does anything with her children so decided to have a nice day out. Nope, only if it’s paid for
wouldn't be surprised if the Bella and Will "chose" a bowling party because Rhi was #gifted a trip, and the resulting vlog will all be an ad. 🙄🙄

Cocoapops

Oh she’d definitely pay the fines - only poor parents are punished by attendance fines. Her ✨content✨ is far more important. It’ll come back to bite her on the arse when one of those kids (Zara, I reckon) grows up to be a troublemaker believing the rules of society just don’t apply to them.
There are no fines in Wales, but schools holidays have to be approved by the headteacher and if attendance is poor or they have already had lots of time off it will be unauthorised leave, this could be added onto the county and further action could be taken if attendance is very low.

jadakizz

How did she manage to get an appointment that quickly!? It’s beyond me!!! The way the NHS is going, appts should only be made if serious. If he’s up in the night and worst then so be it, deal with it then. Hope there was not anybody who needed the appointment more!! We do not attend doctors unless we are dying (and had already tried pharmacy, out of hours doctors via phone, 111 etc) because 1. It’s impossible to get an appt 2. I worry others, such as the elderly need the appts more 3. Doctors surgeries hospitals etc are covid breeding grounds!! Every time we have been to the doctors or hospital since covid began, we have caught covid!
(Not literally dying lol - you get what I mean!)
---

She also clearly needed some kind of drama to happen, having had to take the day off of “work”. She couldn’t just sit and rest with her kids no.

Loopybiscuit666

Chatty Member
it's exactly the same as the way she forces Disney birthday and Christmas presents on all three kids, regardless of what they want, and refusing ot treat them as individuals with their own interests and dislikes. i'm not doubting that Zara may like to receive a Disney doll or whatever, but Rhi insists on shoving Disney down their throats, to the point that it seems they allowed to like anything else.

those interviews are always so obviously scripted and rehearsed, but in the recent birthday vlog she filmed with Bella, Rhi was totally thrown when Bella didn't stick to the script when asked what her favourite toy was, and spontaneously responded "lego"! - which clearly wasn't the answer she had been told to give, as the surprise was the vident in Rhi's voice as she struggled to respond, totally thrown by the fact Bella hadn't reeled off a list of Disney toys. it was also pretty awkward, since Bella didn't receive any lego for her birthday, and highlighted that Rhi doesn't take their individual present requests into account and instead opts to buy them loads of Disney stuff that she likes. since that vlog, it wouldn't surprise me if she is being even stricter with the script, likely focusing all the questions she asks on Disney to remind the kids that their answers need to be disney-themed, to try and prevent them from going off in a tangent and throwing a rogue "lego" into the mix! Rhi can't cope with not being in control and it seems she has decided that her three kids love Disney, thus they won't be allowed any other interests until she allows it - and, sadly, that means no lego or switch games, unless they are Disney related. 😔
Was the same with wills interview when he was saying his favourite was star wars (still Disney-ish) and she was like 'oh not marvel' are you sure etc etc!
The irony is she didn't buy any Lego for birthday or Christmas but then got gifted some and was going on about how great it is and the kids love it 🤦
Don't even get me started on tonights vlog and her making the kids carry those stupid bags whilst they try and play! 😡

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I don’t understand why they both have the Nintendo switch which is connected to the tv. She should of just got them the Nintendo light switch each

Loopybiscuit666

Chatty Member
Surely it’s over. They’ve done almost every season in DLP since they got the annual passes and she’s hinted at not renewing them.
With the Disney Stores closed her only way of doing a haul is in Primark.
So really what content is there to put on her Disney channel every week?
I’m sure they’ve got a cruise announcement coming. But the Disney content is drying up quickly.
They are going on a cruise in August but that's a fair way off!

jadakizz

I actually like the look of Rhis planner and the videos she did on them. I
Hope she does well with them.

hmc1203

Bloody liar, saying that William is finally getting a school play as he hasn't had one since year 3, and he having a normal Year 6.
1. My daughter was in Year 6 last year (same school) they did the Christmas play last year.
2. She had all the transition days up to the comp
3.Her trips went ahead (As did William's, did she forget he went on a school residential)
4. She actually filmed the infants Christmas concert last year...
I remember her talking about the plays last year as she was bragging about how the school had asked her to film it !!