Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My grandad is 93, almost died twice in the last four years, as in the hospital told us prepare for his funeral, and makes less of a fuss.
I take it she’s not counting her C19 doses in getting sick as that’s two in the last three years.

Reactions: 3
Well Dylan is not in Uni atm , saw him in town today on his skateboard,

Wonder how she is coping being so ill and the kids home today because of teacher strikes

Oh I hope Dylan is ok :( did he seem ok? Can you please adopt him for me as I am too far away and a complete stranger..he might freak out haha!

Reactions: 1
I feel bad for her being ill, it’s rubbish, but she’s barely been ill a a few days, saying she needs to get back to normal and says she is missing a Disney event and gutted for children. I’m sure they aren’t that bothered.

Reactions: 2
I feel bad for her being ill, it’s rubbish, but she’s barely been ill a a few days, saying she needs to get back to normal and says she is missing a Disney event and gutted for children. I’m sure they aren’t that bothered.
Still managed to get two Disney vlogs up on patroen and her Disney series trailer out! If she was that sad for the children she could of sent daddy of four to the event!

Reactions: 4
No sympathy here. Much like her constant cries of “I’m so busy”, if you’re well enough to whine on Instagram you’re really not that ill or that busy. She’s just dull as dishwater and she knows it, so needs to try and inject some sort of “drama” to keep the engagement up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Skim through the travel day vlog.
Practically the same as the other ones. Hotel they are staying in looks really basic this time.

I'm not too impressed to see them sitting in the seats designated for disabled people while in departures. Not sure why their supposed lack of ability to queue means that they need to sit in the accessible seats. Just hope that no-one with limited mobility was unable to find a seat because Rhi has taken over the whole area.
---
And she forgets to pack all the electronics separately and has to repack the cases in Security. She says she does this every time she travels. Why on earth would anyone take trip advice from someone who can't even manage the basics.

And talking of basic, she shows her planner in the vlog. It's even worse than I imagined it could be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She continuously moans how busy she is. I said it before, she wouldn’t know what hard work was if it slapped her in the face.

• Heart
I'm not too impressed to see them sitting in the seats designated for disabled people while in departures. Not sure why their supposed lack of ability to queue means that they need to sit in the accessible seats. Just hope that no-one with limited mobility was unable to find a seat because Rhi has taken over the whole area.
---
it may sound cynical, but it genuinely wouldn't surprise me if Rhi sat them all in those seats hoping that someone would question them and she could launch into a rant about how not all disabilities are visible and how autism can be a more hidden struggle, and then used it as content for blogs etc, to "raise awareness" of stigma and blah blah blah. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 9
it may sound cynical, but it genuinely wouldn't surprise me if Rhi sat them all in those seats hoping that someone would question them and she could launch into a rant about how not all disabilities are visible and how autism can be a more hidden struggle, and then used it as content for blogs etc, to "raise awareness" of stigma and blah blah blah. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yes I think you could well be onto something there.

MOFDD: Disney Trip Bingo: Vlog One:

Slap-band “hack” ✅
Air-tag “hack” ✅
Shortening loungefly bag straps ✅

Feel free to add anything I’ve missed!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
MOFDD: Disney Trip Bingo: Vlog One:

Slap-band “hack” ✅
Air-tag “hack” ✅
Shortening loungefly bag straps ✅

Feel free to add anything I’ve missed!
Has she done the fake crying at seeing the castle and mentioned that her kids used the disability system because her children are autistic yet?

Reactions: 2
Also in that vlog she was asking the children what they wanted as their first ride in DLP. Couple of things struck me. First, if they agree to do (say) Big Thunder Mountain but it's down when they get there won’t that really upset Rhi the children because apparently they can't cope with sudden changes in plans.

Second, the lack of understanding of their privilege to be able to just walk onto any ride that's open and not have to queue like the plebs. Queue times are a complete irrelevance to Rhi in her privileged little bubble. Because I'm sorry but I've yet to see any evidence that any of those kids can't queue. They wait patiently for the plane, they wait patiently for their food in restaurants, they wait patiently while Rhi films and refilms them. But apparently they are incapable of queuing for rides at a theme park.

Reactions: 8
Was thinking about the gifts.she buys the kids for birthdays and Xmas etc and that she never buys things like Lego, arts and crafts, puzzles, science stuff etc and I've figured that it's because all these things may require input from her, that they might need help or make a mess! Things like dolls and figures she can just send them off to play and she can go back to tapping away on her laptop pretending she is the busiest mother on earth!

In today's Disney vlog Bella totally looks done with her mother's bullshit at the airport! Can't wait for her to be a opinionated teenager....think will will tolerate his mother a lot longer than Bella does!

Reactions: 5
She is 100% using their autism to her advantage. Disability access is so so invaluable to many families, who otherwise simply could not visit. This is not her.

Instead she has high functioning autistic children who are actually extremely patient and overall seem well behaved, and she uses their diagnosis to basically have a VIP trip. she skips lines absolutely everywhere, expects special treatment. Do any children not find queuing hard? Im pretty sure most children struggle. And like others say, they are perfectly able to tolerate her bullshit filming, refilming and performing.

there is absolutely no way they need disability passes for anything

Reactions: 9
She looked like a right tool on that disability bus to the plane 🙈🙈🙈
How claustrophobic is that room for a week 🙈🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.