Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i just honestly don’t understand where she gets her level self importance from- she ‘works’ (and i use that term very loosely) from home and spends her days posting tit to youtube and instagram, yet thinks she’s fit to comment on how every medical professional she interacts with works/ she’s never happy! if the NHS is so bad then stop moaning and go private, it’s not like she can’t afford it, just buy less disney tit from primark!

Reactions: 7
let's be honest, she would be dragging Will along to that press event whether he was well enough to go or not. content is the priority for Rhi - hence why she had her supposedly unwell son, so poorly that he needed antibiotics immediately, decorating halloween cupcakes, when surely it would have made more sense for him to be resting - and Rhi certainly isn't going to miss out on a disney press event! she will have ✨content✨ flashing in front of her eyes.

she can claim that Will would be devasted to miss out on the event - although realistically, he would probably be relieved to have a break from the pressure to pose and perform - but she couldn't leave him at home with his dad if she's booked a hotel for a few nights and they've planned to take the opportunity to have a mini break with her husband also going with them. hence the justification of Will being miraculously cured from such a serious bout of tonsillitis after a mere 24 hours and the magic of antibiotics - with lies about the doctor having given him "permission" to go on holiday 🤦🏻‍♀️ - so not body questions her decision to drag him across the country when he isn't well. there is absolutely no way that one of her kids getting ill would stop Rhi from going on her London "adventure", and he will be attending the event whether he likes it or not. 😔

Reactions: 3
How on earth has she been "fobbed off"?
What does woman actually want to hear? Could you imagine if they said "you need a hysterectomy".

Reactions: 1
I have been back and forth with my gp over the last 6 weeks to figure out a medical issue. I have chosen to go private for scans and consultant as my health insurance covers it, my expectations was to be listened to and hopefully a few options not a miracle. She expected miracles from an out of hours doctor.

So she’s taking them out of school again?! After literally just taking them out for Paris! Hasn’t will just started secondary school? Aren’t her kids ASD and need routine?! This is a press event! She’s literally prioritising her work over their education!

Reactions: 2
So she’s taking them out of school again?! After literally just taking them out for Paris! Hasn’t will just started secondary school? Aren’t her kids ASD and need routine?! This is a press event! She’s literally prioritising her work over their education!
Most of Wales has half term this week - almost everyone I know is in Centre parks due to the cheap prices compared to last week - a lot more fun than a press event!

No it is half term this week

In her latest video she says the school is really relaxed about Christmas jumpers the entire month of December, is this another example of her twisting the situation to suit herself?

In her latest video she says the school is really relaxed about Christmas jumpers the entire month of December, is this another example of her twisting the situation to suit herself?
Might not be as my kids primary school is the same and they can wear them everyday as they believe it's a waste of money to only wear for one day!
What I would like to see rhi is a shop with me video to somewhere that doesn't sell Disney stuff!

Well, my kid went to the school, and wore a Christmas jumper on Christmas Lunch day and Christmas jumper day, Rhi just twists things for her own purpose, in our 9 years at the school, no one wore a Christmas jumper throughout December apart from Rhi's kids ( my child has just left and gone to comp, so have known the family since my daughter was in Reception

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Well, my kid went to the school, and wore a Christmas jumper on Christmas Lunch day and Christmas jumper day, Rhi just twists things for her own purpose, in our 9 years at the school, no one wore a Christmas jumper throughout December apart from Rhi's kids ( my child has just left and gone to comp, so have known the family since my daughter was in Reception
Oooh do you have any other gossip??

• Haha
I need to know what magic she uses to get her kids to sit through stuff like west end show’s,I want to do pantomime with mine but my eldest just can’t sit through a short YouTube video without needing to jump around like a rabbit let alone sit through something long like that!

Also in the most recent videos Dylan is definitely an afterthought not expected to be home much. My sister has her own house and still has a bedroom a mile down the road in the family home. It’s sad as I come from families that while we can’t stand each other at times unless our parents downsize there’s always a proper bed for us if we need it.

I need to know what magic she uses to get her kids to sit through stuff like west end show’s,I want to do pantomime with mine but my eldest just can’t sit through a short YouTube video without needing to jump around like a rabbit let alone sit through something long like that!
I think her kids are exceptionally good at sitting still! I have both NT and spectrum kids and all of them would struggle with a day of travel followed by sitting for a drink in covent garden and then sitting in a restaurant and then sitting at the theatre!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.