Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always bloody ill. Her immune system must be tit! Why does she always have to say, it’s not covid. Ffs who actually cares!!

Reactions: 2
Not to be an armchair doctor but maybe she wouldn’t be so ill constantly if she lived off more than just cereal bars and caffeinated water. Maybe.

Reactions: 6
Here she goes again with her fake voice because she’s unwell and doing covid tests. Next stop, the doctors to waste their time

She said it’s a chest infection and she got antibiotics. How did she manage to speak to, see a doctor and get antibiotics within about 6 hours max? What am I doing wrong???

Reactions: 4
She said it’s a chest infection and she got antibiotics. How did she manage to speak to, see a doctor and get antibiotics within about 6 hours max? What am I doing wrong???
I strongly believe her doctors will have a note on the system about how difficult she is and won't back down and makes numerous complaints so at to just get her seen, give her what she wants and get rid of her! What baffles me is why you would phone the doctor on the first day of being unwell, don't most people ride it out for a few days and check it's not just a virus and then see a doctor when you don't start to recover or get worse!
The other alternative is she is just a lying and she hasn't called a doctor at all!

Reactions: 8
I strongly believe her doctors will have a note on the system about how difficult she is and won't back down and makes numerous complaints so at to just get her seen, give her what she wants and get rid of her! What baffles me is why you would phone the doctor on the first day of being unwell, don't most people ride it out for a few days and check it's not just a virus and then see a doctor when you don't start to recover or get worse!
The other alternative is she is just a lying and she hasn't called a doctor at all!
Oh she's definitely THAT patient at her GPs surgery.

• Haha
Most definitely they do. It just frustrates me that she gets what she wants, we all know how hard it is to see a doctor why couldn't she wait and see how it develops and then go to the pharmacy? No she self diagnoses and listens to what people tell her in comments.
She moans it's a bad time for being unwell but it's never a good time, but she then doesn't do what most people do when ill by going to bed and sleeping, nope she has to update Instagram. Then it's the crap 24 hours of antibiotics and she'll feel better and from my experience it takes around three days to start to take effect (when ill that is).

It just frustrates me that she gets what she wants
She may well get what she wants because she's a professional pain in the arse but she's one desperately unhappy woman. Deep down she's got to know what an absolute mess she's making of her life. Dylan only spending a couple of nights at home during the long uni vacation was proof that her children don't want to be around her and her controlling ways stemming from her own insecurities. I feel sorry for her and wish she would realise that the life she's living isn't healthy for her, her children or Daddy.

Reactions: 3
Moaning that the house is a mess. Get your husband to do it then. He doesn’t do any housework whatsoever. She makes a rod for her own back and makes out he doesn’t know how to do it but forgets he did survive before her. They’ve only been together 12-13 years! He managed to build a house, wash his clothes, do the dishes and cook before you came along Rhi!!

• Haha
Most definitely they do. It just frustrates me that she gets what she wants, we all know how hard it is to see a doctor why couldn't she wait and see how it develops and then go to the pharmacy? No she self diagnoses and listens to what people tell her in comments.
She moans it's a bad time for being unwell but it's never a good time, but she then doesn't do what most people do when ill by going to bed and sleeping, nope she has to update Instagram. Then it's the crap 24 hours of antibiotics and she'll feel better and from my experience it takes around three days to start to take effect (when ill that is).

This !!

My son currently has been unwell since Friday ,we didn't rush him to get a GP appointment, bed rest. plenty of fluids and alternated pain relief . He unfortunately has got a chest infection confirmed this morning as we held off for 4 days but he was still feeling pretty rubbish .

If she feels better after 24 hours of antibiotics then did she really need them in the first place ? From my own experiences it's taken about 3 days to feel better. She is well enough to keep her followers updated on insta ! And this panic last night about not having videos ready to go ! Seriously you make about £5 a video ,no one is interested !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What adult constantly takes their temperature when they’re poorly! Don’t think I ever have !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Over Christmas my son (3) was ill for at least a week before I took him to the GP, turned out he had a chest infection but even a chest infection can get better without antibiotics. At least give it time.

Everytime she goes to Disney she always posts 'I'm not crying you're crying' grow up women

I wrote this the other day but posted it in the wrong thread 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
In fairness, I live not that far from her and have always got an appointment on the same day. Now I don’t go very often so it might not be the case all the time, or maybe I’ve just been lucky.
But yeah , I’m not calling the doctor the first day I get ill

Omg she needs to stop spending money on Disney tit and buy Bella a proper bed. she is still sleeping on a cot style mattress! That can't be good for her!

I love how she is soooooo ill but can manage to make a edited photo with her laptop and her thermometer etc!

Oh seriously...he husband apparently took her to another doctor last night! Ffs give the antibiotics time to work! Yeah bad infection or things like the flu last longer than 24 hours!

Reactions: 7
Fffs she must be going crazy not being able to edit her videos 😂😂😂😂😂 I’m not surprised she isn’t well. She never seems to rest. She just had a long tiring holiday. Don’t know what she’s expecting either, tis the season for sick bugs!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.