Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are most of Bella’s birthday questions about Disney Parks? Is that what they’ll want to know when they are older?

Reactions: 3
Despite every other gift including the sibling ones being Disney I’m impressed they managed to get a plain pink bike.

am I the only one who finds them walking down the stairs smiling creepy
Yep but she still got more Disney doll crap! Yet in her interview she was asked what she likes to play with and she said Lego but did the poor kid get Lego for her birthday or Xmas....nope! Also we hear in every video how Bella wants to be a artist and loves art.....did she get any art supplies or kits for birthday or Xmas....also nope!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
This birthday vlog was so underwelming. So was Christmas. I do worry I spoil my daughter but they seemed to get little of any substance except Bellas bike. My daughter who is 7 got Lego sets and art/craft kits as well as our generation. She didn’t seem to get them a lot and all of it was just Disney fat. They also seem to get the exact same party food bits/supermarket cake. Can she not bake one and make it a bit more interesting? Why couldn’t they go out for the day to something of Bellas choosing? It was just exactly the same day they always do.
Don’t even get me started on how ridiculous an 8 year old in a bib is

Reactions: 5
I've noticed a pattern with the gifts her kids get, apart from them being 99% Disney: There is nothing messy or with too many tiny pieces, likely because Rhi can't/won't deal with it. You could already see her twitching over the wrapping paper and toys on the floor for the minutes before they were shoved into the ol' kallax!

Reactions: 2
I noticed Bella said she likes lego, so many amazing sets that they could get her to challenge her while having fun but unfortunately Zara has to be included in everything so it has to cater for a younger age. The girls are at the age where it can be difficult to cater for both even with similar interests.

I honestly don’t get why all of them need a present too when it’s someone’s birthday. Bella, Will and Zara’s birthday are all within 6wks of Xmas. Why they hell do they need another present to open just because it’s their siblings birthday! Never heard anything so ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it so odd that she treats the girls like they are twins. There is a huge difference in 8 and 5. My daughter has such different interests now compared to 2 or 3 years ago

Reactions: 4
I find it so odd that she treats the girls like they are twins. There is a huge difference in 8 and 5. My daughter has such different interests now compared to 2 or 3 years ago
I know identical twins with completely different interests and personalities.

The children aren’t allowed to have their own thoughts they have been manipulated to like what suits Rhi. They can’t have interests, bear in mind individual interests.

Latest video of putting decs away she snuck in a few shots we could see a countdown to Disney! Couldn't work out if it said 47 or 97 though!

I know she said they are going on a cruise this year but another dlp trip? She makes it look like an anxiety nightmare.

Reactions: 1
It’s not like she’s previously had any hesitation about taking the kids out of school during term time. 4 Disney trips in 2022, none during the half term.
Last year wales had a different half term week to us in Feb and was off a week later so I wonder if she takes them out the week before .

Reactions: 1
Her living room layout is very strange, double stacked kallax units in front of each other, sofa where you can’t really see the tv etc

Reactions: 4
Because its not a family living room the kids are always colouring or in bed at 7pm, she's always on her computer and her husband out with friends!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.