Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shelby1

Exactly. Why hasn't the stupid cow just stayed in bed and slept. Noooooooooo let's make bigger deal of this and get myself up and whimper because the antibiotics haven't kicked in. I mean yesterday wasn't even two days of taking them.
However she is using the "stuff going on behind the scenes" to be all quiptic Don't see how that can't mean she can't be ill in bed
If she is able to edit videos and also take time to keep posting on the gram and making reels, than she does not have the flu.
It completely wipes you out...also not sure why her Husband took her back to the drs...surely they need to give the antibiotics a chance to work.

Reactions: 7

Bobby2222

Would you say that her obsession with everything Disney is genuine, and she’s a massive Disney fan girl? Or she’s simply pretending to be this invested in it for popularity/views/engagement? Her views are quite low especially on the latest DLP vlog series.
I have known her for most of her life and she was not a big Disney fan before her channel

• Haha

AGirlinHerHead

Tbh I suspect Dylan already does see how awful she is. He’s not rushing home is he.

She has happily put videos all over the internet of her children. It’s extremely clear in all of them that they are not in need of care past the level of other children. Her occasional mention of rooms being loud doesn’t entitle her to this level of financial support. Her channel isn’t popular because she’s a self entitled, arrogant idiot.

I’ve now realised many of these family trips were heavily reduced for her. She also got a discount on Disney. Obviously this is rarely mentioned. I’m actually shocked she mentioned it this time.

she’s using their diagnosis for her own advantage and it’s disgusting. Her children eat a wide range of food, regularly wait for things and get dragged from pillar to post out of routine when it suits her. Mentioning some leek in sausages… news flash Rhi my neurotypical daughter would never have eaten that

sageandoak

I can’t even believe what I’ve just heard in her latest video. William really wants a switch which Rhi didn’t bother getting for Christmas but Bella has bought one out of her birthday money so even his younger sister has had something he wants before him! Unbelievable

• Sad

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
i get that Will and Bella chose their own separate birthday cakes, but it's a joint party - given Rhi's obsesseive need for routine and control etc, i wonder how she will cope if one of Bella's friends asks for a slice of Will's chocolate birthday cake, or one of Will's guests doesn't like chocolate and asks for a slice of iced sponge! i feel as though her head would explode at such an unpredicted change at a party she has planned, and likely timed, to the very last detail - not because the kids can't cope with a change in routine, but because she can't. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
Bloody liar, saying that William is finally getting a school play as he hasn't had one since year 3, and he having a normal Year 6.
1. My daughter was in Year 6 last year (same school) they did the Christmas play last year.
2. She had all the transition days up to the comp
3.Her trips went ahead (As did William's, did she forget he went on a school residential)
4. She actually filmed the infants Christmas concert last year...

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I had flu just before Xmas, did not get out of bed for 4 days. If she genuinely has flu then there is no way she’d be working. I was absolutely floored. She’s talks bollocks and just has to be dramatic about everything

Rightio123

I found it really difficult listening to the podcast on boundaries, knowing that she seriously violates the boundaries of her kids' privacy. They aren't old enough to give informed consent about appearing on the vlogs and they aren't old enough to put in place sensible boundaries about what can and can't be filmed so that really should come from her. I know all about her children's medical issues, their weekly routine etc. I could easily find out where they live if I wanted to. It's all very frightening and completely lacking boundaries.

Weirdly though she is excellent at putting in boundaries around what she is and isn't happy to share about herself. I notice she is very very reluctant to share any meaningful anecdotes or stories about her life and experiences. She obviously had Dylan and was a single mum for a while so what was that like? How did she meet Daddy of Four and how did they create a blended family? There aren't even specific examples of when she has been burnt out, how that felt, what exactly she did to stop it happening again etc. It's all just very vague and preachy.

Bobby2222

She’s had “lots and lots” of requests for a make up video. “DM’s and stuff asking” No you haven’t. You had new make up for Christmas and you just want to do a video in the hope Charlotte Tilbury will send you free stuff to promote.

RobotLady

VIP Member
Rhi’s children with Autism cope better than my children that are neurotypical. I’ve 4 children none of them would parade around in loungeflys, stand to the side quietly whilst I get background shots or hold up their merchandise or snacks to the camera before tucking right in.

Bixxy

Honestly she thinks she’s Practically Perfect In Every Way. I could only dream of being as hard working as Rhi 😀

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I'm not too impressed to see them sitting in the seats designated for disabled people while in departures. Not sure why their supposed lack of ability to queue means that they need to sit in the accessible seats. Just hope that no-one with limited mobility was unable to find a seat because Rhi has taken over the whole area.
---
And she forgets to pack all the electronics separately and has to repack the cases in Security. She says she does this every time she travels. Why on earth would anyone take trip advice from someone who can't even manage the basics.

And talking of basic, she shows her planner in the vlog. It's even worse than I imagined it could be.

Last edited:
  • Heart

AGirlinHerHead

Just watched her Alton Towers vlog and I can't believe she had the audacity to moan the fact that they were having to actually wait in a queue. Then again it's Rhi and she does feel the whole.family are entitled to walk straight onto anything. She is going to have a shock on the cruise when. They have to wait with everybody else to meet the characters and go on the water slide.
Is anybody else finding the children cam (well Zara) very annoying? She talks about editing Rhi but from what I've seen on her editing she puts everything to drag out her content.
Absolutely howling at the audacity of having to queue. Mind blowing, utterly mind blowing. She wants a VIP system for free and it drives me mad. Those children do not NEED to skip lines, they just WANT to… i mean who bloody doesn’t

They are so used to this preferential treatment now that they cannot cope with a normal system. Even Daddyoffour who i usually find pretty amusing was acting like an entitled douche

Loopybiscuit666

Chatty Member
Oh seriously...he husband apparently took her to another doctor last night! Ffs give the antibiotics time to work! Yeah bad infection or things like the flu last longer than 24 hours!

AGirlinHerHead

I cannot get over her sense of entitlement. What wi she do when she travels without autistic children? When they don’t want to accompany or are grown. Now they all have sunflower lanyards and skipping security? But they happily sit for ages chatting to the camera and waiting. There is absolutely no way they find that queue any more difficult than many NT children. I don’t deny they are autistic but this is a prime example of how certain conditions effect people differently. Things like special assistance and DAS are not blanketly for certain conditions, they are NEED dependent. Does your child not cope? Is it BECAUSE of that condition, absolutely fine. Instead Rhi has cottoned on to the fact that her kids having autism means she can play the system and get perks. This is appalling and holds up people who do have these needs.

I find it interesting she addressed how much school they are missing. What about the change to routine? Doesn’t that generally effect children with autism? But dragging them to theairport for late night flights constantly, disrupting their sleep and putting them in crowds constantly is somehow ok? She said they are going on these dates “for work”. So essentially prioritising herself above her children.

I will be extremely interested to see how much she does take William out of secondary school. I think she will definitely back track and insist the occasional day is fine. Either that or they won’t renew their annual passes as they will run out of content… this is probably more likely

i just honestly don’t understand where she gets her level self importance from- she ‘works’ (and i use that term very loosely) from home and spends her days posting shit to youtube and instagram, yet thinks she’s fit to comment on how every medical professional she interacts with works/ she’s never happy! if the NHS is so bad then stop moaning and go private, it’s not like she can’t afford it, just buy less disney shit from primark!

Cocoapops

I wonder if Dylan has stayed with other family over the university holiday and only spent Christmas at home? Wherever they went it says a lot that they were not wanting the spend the 3-4 weeks at home!

I don’t watch much anymore her stories/videos drive me mad watching them come down stairs carrying their teddy - always in the same style with the same smiles and expressions, those poor children are like robots from what I’ve seen - poor kids!

birchio

She has made some classic comments in her latest moans on Insta. 1) "This is the first time I've been ill in ten years!" Rhi you are always on Instagram moaning how unwell you are. I mean the last time was only a couple.of weeks ago when she did the croaky voice again saying she had lost her voice.
2) "This is my job and not a hobby." So she has obviously been on here reading the comments.

If she had gone to bed and rested and allowed time for the antibiotics to work she should start to be feeling better now. The way she is on there thanking people for kind words you would.think she is recovering from cancer. Like people have said she makes a drama over EVERYTHING!!!

Bobby2222

I think she forgets that there are people who have followed her for far longer than she’s had an interest in Disney. All of this “I’ve always been desperate to share the magic of Disney with my kids” chat just doesn’t fit the narrative when she never mentioned Disney at all until 2020.
I’ve known her for a long time and she never ever mentioned Disney then all of a sudden jumped on it and is obsessed. She shows all the traits of ASD especially the trait of getting fixated on a specific thing. Perhaps it’s Disney for her. Even the birthday videos are mostly questions about Disney now, it’s awful