Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nall

So Urika what did you do for your 30th?

“Oh my gawd, it was so much fun, we had a pretend wedding reception it was soow nice, I paid for everything (I just need to drop that in guys) and then we had a teenage disco Sooow nice. I had sooow many of my friends, people from Kerry and even people from other counties came it was sow fun, there might have even being an American there, I just loved it.“

“We found this amazing photographer and they are going to touch up all the photos and I’ll put them up for the next few weeks”. there was a boys photo and girls photos and this guy was sow creative he even got some with boys and girls in the same photo.“

”I have to just go now because I was talking to my solicitor, you know like you do before you fly off somewhere, and I’ll probably try pop up in another country, you know for contint, you know photos off hotels, a pool and sand maybe, going to expand the brand. I might wear some of my invest-mint pieces, but just for the photos there’s sow nice. I will all be totally new for my brand.”

”sorry just give me a sec… what Mom?…. Ok fine Kaelin can post now…. but only my approved birthday photos no holiday photos till at least December… Tammy get off your knee we are not doing it now the tattlers worked it out, I need to replan everything….”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

dee_mc

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You wish!!
You know the reality had at least 43,564,379 steps in the plan! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Wish I had half her time to spend on this kind of rubbish
Step 1: determine how much of an insufferable narcissist you are, on a scale of 1 to Urkaa
Step 2: decide on a theme that reflects your level of basic bitch
Step 3: find a venue that can support both your dizzying notions and your love of mashed potato
Step 4: find a photographer - previous experience of taking group boys V girls shots at teenage discos a distinct advantage
Step 5: buy a madly expinsive dress that looks identical to many of your existing expinsive dresses. Ditto expinsive shoes: so so nice.
Step 6: coach your longterm partner on suitable poses to be used on the night, the aim being to appear as distant as possible. If he can make it look like ye are cousins, so much the better.
Step 7: guest list. Don't be discouraged by not having friends! Just invite any acquaintances you can think of who are the same age and nationality as yourself. Feel free to invite some of your sibling's friends to make up numbers.
Step 8: talk about it for FUCKING AGES. Seriously, tear the hole out of it. You might as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Maybe Kaelin got engaged but she’s not allowed post for her 12 months until after Urka does 🤣

#FreeKaelin

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Nall

Her content is really dire at the moment, barely even just ticking over at this point. I wonder is something going on in her personal life maybe.
Like not getting in engaged due to the finger injury maybe?

God help her she’s lost, she trying to convince everyone she’s living the high life, her social media has stalled, and the days were she could just buy followers are past. SM is interaction focused now and she has none.
She’s in an awkward place where she is too small in NYC and too far away for Ireland. There are too many influencers, and she’s getting pushed out.
The brands she does work with are not the social media focused ones and for an older age group.
She only knows 3 colours and does doesn’t want to or can’t change.
She’s out of ideas and by the time she manages to copy a trend from Tik tok its old And she is too late getting on YouTube.
US brands don’t see her because she’s small and has a mostly irish following and younger Irish girls she her as an out of touch 40 year old.

Not to mention she has no friends outside of Tommy’s group and her sister. She tried to manage the Irish influencers who moved to NYC but wasn’t able. So she’s left flogging sweets. She’s not living a life so she has nothing to up date us on, she wants it to be only positive so if she’s not going up she has no content, like now.
Her visa will have to be up for renewal shortly and for the O it’s hard to see how she has hired enough people or invested enough to justify it being renewed, that has to put a lot of pressure on her.

Also the way she handled COVID has to have lost her a load of good will. Generally in NYC if you left the the city its seen as a mark against you by a lot of them. Not to mention the dog and secrets and the replies to questions. The same picture of the beach, sues car, and Mexico. This was the time when people wanted entertainment from SM and she failed.
She’s a one trick pony, we’ve seen the baige, the apartment moves, and the cross walk photos, and the boring trips where nothing happens.
The rest of the year will be a few outfits, jewellery colab, another weekend away, pumpkin for thanks giving and home to kerry for some SuperValu deli.
sow sow nice. if you get me. I just don’t feel like... I being using this for ever. Amazing product, you know I wouldnt recommend it unless I was paid.

Reactions: 37

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I just love the fact that she was spotted by a Tattler, I'd imagine she's raging!!
She probably can't comprehend how somebody from here was holidaying in Barbados as she thinks we only holiday under bridges.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Kaelin if you are reading this, break free, start posting first, step out of the shadow!! #FREEKAELIN #BABYFOXFIRST

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Adeline

Erika is happy to take a freebie/discounted couch but I don't think she wants to be associated with the name 'Best Buy Furniture' 😆. Doesn't mention them in her post, only tags them in the stories. And has untagged herself from the earlier photo, so they've uploaded another photo and tagged her again! :ROFLMAO: 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

not_influenced

VIP Member
Plans trip, vlogs trip home
The usually taxi view over the Brooklyn bridge & NYC skyline
The mother collects them at airport with Vogue
Home for the Chinese
Kaelin decorating the tree
Mums decorated the table for dinner
SuperValu coldslaw
Ballymalloe relish
Packing the bags to come home
Mother includes Cadbury & Tattoo in bags to go home

Anything I'm forgetting??

• Haha
Reactions: 29

elli-94

Ultimate conspiracy theory- it’s not a proposal, it’s the wedding. Visa does fast need renewing. Just family, soooo small and intimate. Will do something bigger in the Lidl car park when things settle down.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Nall

I wonder if their blokes have families or did they choose two people that have no families members whatsoever as their partners so they can always do things with the foxes!
I think going out with them is like joining a cult you deonce your past, eat only ketchup and pasta, worship the leader and do their bidding.

… and there is probably no sex either

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Greenoranges

Christ and they only back in the states since March after being in Ireland for months.
My God come Christmas I won't have been home in 2 years, meanwhile this wan ....

Just red and brown fox so far. They were checking into the hotel we are staying in last night. Unfortunately I'm checking out today so not much good for any further gossip!
Can we all put our money together and pay for you to stay an extra few nights 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Jackjack38

VIP Member
She would actually sicken your arse, "what I wouldn't do for a little trip home". Ehhh its not that long ago you were back in Kerry. What about all of the people that actually did the right thing and stayed put in the midst of a pandemic and weren't travelling to Ireland when they were urged not to buy this one did. She is entitled, carrying on like she hasn't been home in years🙄🙄

Reactions: 25

not_influenced

VIP Member
Although I do blame red fox a bit for kaelins submission and not allowed to do or post what she wants. Kaelin is a grown adult and has a level of responsibility to stand up for herself. Fine when youre kids and there's a domineering bossy sibling. But seriously in your 20/30s it's time to grow the fuck up and start living your own life and step out of your sisters (very beige and vanilla) shadow!!

Next thread suggestion #freekaelin

terter27

I know it goes against the popular opinion here but I think Kaelin has zero potential as an influencer. She is good looking and she has an edgier style than retro, but she’s a bit old for the tryhard moody teenager pose she favours. She’s clearly just going through the motions with the few brand partnerships on her IG, she seems to put zero effort into any of them. And she’s painful awkward on video. Does anyone remember the horrific hard seltzer ad she did when she was home last time?! Her and David trying the different flavours…”this one is nice, what’s yours like?”…”it’s nice”…”this other one is nice too”…it was very cringe-worthy. And of course there was the underground car park photo shoot 😬

She actually seems more interesting when she’s in the background of retros vlogs, when she doesn’t know she’s on camera. It seems like the harder she tries the worse her content is. She seems like someone I could get along with in real life but she’s terrible on camera. Maybe it comes from having to suppress her own personality to adhere to all of retros rules about what she can post.

• Heart

Dreamycloud

Chatty Member
I wonder how much of it is for the gram. Or do some people really think a 30th is worth of so much faff? would she go to this trouble if she worked a regular job in Kerry
If she was home in kerry don't you know Maamy fox would be having a supervalu bonanza

• Haha