Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unbelievable. Another post and another full day of stories about her birthday because she "will never be over that setup, never be over that sunset".
People in the real world who had a birthday at the weekend have 3 days work down since....im gonna have to ignore the stories for the next week or two i think..i could nearly set that table in my sleep now ive seen it posted so many times at this stage

• Heart
Reactions: 8
People in the real world who had a birthday at the weekend have 3 days work down since....im gonna have to ignore the stories for the next week or two i think..i could nearly set that table in my sleep now ive seen it posted so many times at this stage
I know, it gets to the stage where I've seen it that much its lost any wow factor, I'm like ah it's just boring now. She hasn't even started on Saturdays pictures yet because she just got them back🙄🙄notions. Why would she have professional pictures taken of the next day?! . How shockingly self invested is she.

Reactions: 2
Can’t imagine celebrating my birthday to that extent, even my 30th. One night/ day is enough. She clearly has too much time on her hands.

Reactions: 3
It's like the Met Gala pics! We are burnt from them at this stage!

I've been blocked. I replied to her 11ty billion story on her 30th basically saying to move on. Blocked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Was the ‘little detail’ passive aggressive post for you 😂 I’d say she’s bulling

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it both hilarious and bizarre how kaelin can't post HER holiday pictures when she wants to. She's posting the california pictures only now, that was 2 weeks ago, has to be well after retro has dragged the arse out of her pictures. So I'm guessing kaelin will be posting retro 30th pictures in about 2 weeks time. Its gas because kaelin always says I'm only getting to post now as I was barely on my phone, ehh kaelin you are never off your phone, yet you have about 50 photos of that sushi restaurant in malibu alone. if you ever see her in the background of retros stories she's constantly on her phone, erika has a friends 30th post up now and kaelins phone is right on her lap in them.

Reactions: 12
I find it both hilarious and bizarre how kaelin can't post HER holiday pictures when she wants to. She's posting the california pictures only now, that was 2 weeks ago, has to be well after retro has dragged the arse out of her pictures. So I'm guessing kaelin will be posting retro 30th pictures in about 2 weeks time. Its gas because kaelin always says I'm only getting to post now as I was barely on my phone, ehh kaelin you are never off your phone, yet you have about 50 photos of that sushi restaurant in malibu alone. if you ever see her in the background of retros stories she's constantly on her phone, erika has a friends 30th post up now and kaelins phone is right on her lap in them.
They're phones are never out of their hands!! They're like the Kardashians, could never understand the constant phone gazing like how frustrating must it be to go for lunch/dinner with somebody that hasn't the manners to get off their phone!!?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
When is Kaelin's birthday? Does she make a big song and dance and a month long hooley out of it too?
On a separate note, she must have been so disappointed not to find pasta in tomato sauce on the menu at Nobu.

• Haha
In her latest pic it looks like someone in the background is being taken out of the building on a stretcher. The backpack is covering their head. And her swanning past posing. Now maybe I'm wrong!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In her latest pic it looks like someone in the background is being taken out of the building on a stretcher. The backpack is covering their head. And her swanning past posing. Now maybe I'm wrong!!
It looks like a makeshift flatbed trolley but at first glance I definitely thought stretcher too!
That'd be very much on brand for Urrka in fairness, posing in front of a person in medical distress, in much the same vein as her unnecessary travel during the early stages of the pandemic.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just red and brown fox so far. They were checking into the hotel we are staying in last night. Unfortunately I'm checking out today so not much good for any further gossip!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Just red and brown fox so far. They were checking into the hotel we are staying in last night. Unfortunately I'm checking out today so not much good for any further gossip!
Did you have the best time?
Was it so so nice?
Was it *the dream* holiday?
Did you bring your giant puppy?
(Oh, and how do Red Fox's fillers look #unfiltered?)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.