Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AKW

She has an event company helping plan her birthday weekend!!! The absolute notions are unreal 😂 I finally took the plunge and had to unfollow🤦‍♀️ she also brought up how she couldn't get engaged and mix 2 celebrations in one...makes sense, she'd miss at least another month of content if that happened!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Redfed

But seriously though there must be some money in the shite they are at! Weekend in California, big birthday bash and now away off in Barbados. We have two decent incomes and I'm questioning bringing the children to Dublin for a night at Christmas.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Someone’s on the defence already about her interior design. I’m imagining full on mega bore interiors are impending soon.
Jeeesus she can't cope with any kind of criticism: anyone that isn't kissing her arse gets her on the defensive immediately!
I mean that person is completely right: there's nothing wrong with a room that's all white/neutral but you need a bit of art, a bit of texture, a bit of interest!
She's sitting in an empty room for fuck sake and complaining that someone doesn't appreciate her "personal style" 🙄
The cubicle I received my vaccine in had a more interesting vibe than that!

• Haha
  • Heart

Influencing is not a job

Omg that reunion at the airport with mammy fox was awkward as fuck😂. They are all so cold and wooden, no emotion, erika calls her like she's a stranger, hey mom, and kaelin as always, is recording it for Instagram as bloody usual. She's always lurking in the background of erikas stories on her phone.
I have visions of Kaelins wedding day, her walking up the aisle with her phone in her hand Recording Erika walking up the aisle onfront of her 😅

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
For her to be so insensitive is shocking. You cant live in NYC and be there on this date and not feel a sadness in the city. The years I spent living in the city the days leading up to the anniversary are always hard for so many.
She is so removed from it because she doesn’t make an effort to really live there, to mingle with locals. She’s a tourist who has overstayed.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Pinksy33

God speed on the ballymaloe relish and 4kg of Cadbury’s I hope it makes it through customs

• Haha
Reactions: 22

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Can we do a bingo as to what the ‘birthday’ will be.
10 points - Tammy proposes as he was told too (with the ring she picked already for me)
5 points - surprise party
30 points mammy arrives in from Mexico
50 points wend in the Hamptons again

• Haha
  • Wow

Jackjack38

VIP Member
She has this thing about not mixing occasions, what an absolute clown!! Like who says this in real life, lucky she wasn't born on the 25th of Decemeber!!! Jesus would have to take a back seat🙄🙄

• Haha

Semillon

Maybe just me. I'm not looking at this thinking
Wow I'm so jealous or wow I wish I was there. I find the whole thing incredibly cringe to watch. A lot of it i imagine in the usual non transparent Erika way of doing things, she's worked with the brand and gotten a discount or it for free and will tag them in Instagram and then will mention them in YouTube for her birthday month video!

The dress i think is very like the gold one she wore some years back that she borrowed off of her mother. Very dated.

The whole lack of mixing with NYC people and Non POC, how are we all sure they are all Irish? Not disagreeing just wondering? Are the rest of them Instagramers??
That question is fair enough.

From previous lurking, there are some “regulars” that appear on weekends to the Hamptons etc. that are deff Irish: Laura Dorgan & the husband (Mike?!) from Cork; Lorna Ruane (lcscloset) from (Mayo?!); Char Casey (Limerick).

I have no proof but I would bet money on the rest of them all being Irish (with the exception of 1 person set out bellow) based on:
1. The fake tan & over the top dressed up outfits on the girls;
2. The “gear” on the lads & puffed out chests;
3. The “heads” on all of them…especially the lads!!
4. Some of the girls are on the Gaelic football team (admittedly this could be open to anyone but more likely than not, mainly irish);
5. Pretty sure the line up is more or less the same as Kaelin’s birthday aka the Hamptons;
6. Doing separate guys n girls photos…as someone else said…has gaa disco vibes.. am guessing multicultural company would find this weird…although, as an Irish person I also find this weird.

The one person at dinner who is not Irish and stands out like a sore thumb (in a good way) due to her outfit is Lindsey, aka thelhapproach, pilates instructor. According to her website she is originally from the London.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

AKW

Even if she met up with her family for her birthday, so be it... But I wouldn't have posted that other story today saying it's another birthday celebration after all of the prior posts 🙈 The narcissism is too much! how is she not embarrassed weeks later still posting! I had a milestone birthday the week before her and guess what I did, nothing! I'm not a child in need of cakes and attention!

• Heart

Misscatherine60

I have just watched her stories and she is talking about having an outside roof top party in New York on 9/11. I understand it’s her birthday and her 30th so of course she should celebrate but a roof top party on the 20th anniversary of 9/11 is absolutely tone deaf, completely insensitive and horrifying! Imagine all the stories / videos of ‘the view🤩🤩🤩🤩’ over the city?!? Yea Erika just a pity you don’t remember that view exactly 20 years ago.

• Heart

SazzyB

Why does she always furnish her apartment from scratch with each move? Does she not have a conscience for the environment? I know she does sell her "old" stuff to her sheeple but jeez like come on - I would feel terrible always having to have the latest beige furniture.

Did the dog spend two weeks in Mexico too with David?
Who knows.....
6 months on and still waiting on Kaelin's video answering all questions dog travel related. I unfollowed, the carry on of the pair of them over Christmas in the midst of a pandemic was disgusting and two fingers up to the rest of us who couldn’t fly home

Reactions: 20

dotiedot

Chatty Member
Another unboxing of boring black sandals that are probably grotesquely overpriced simply because of the YSL. But its an “investmint”. Shes such a label whore. 🙄
SIX HUNDRED AND FORTY FIVE EURO!!!!!
And the flatness of them!!!! You might aswell get a marker, write YSL on your foot and walk around fucking barefoot!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20