Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dotiedot

Chatty Member
Can someone please explain Mexico? What was the story there? I missed all that
She miraculously appeared in NYC one day after not being active on insta because she was hiding in Mexico for 2 weeks to get back into America. She couldn't fly direct because of covid. Another blogger travelled the same way and came on and explained how they had done it and all. Retro came on and told us all to find our own advice as that is what she did and never mentioned it again! But she's really real and transparent and honest, u know!? 🙄

Reactions: 20

manifestinginfluencers

Plans trip, vlogs trip home
The usually taxi view over the Brooklyn bridge & NYC skyline
The mother collects them at airport with Vogue
Home for the Chinese
Kaelin decorating the tree
Mums decorated the table for dinner
SuperValu coldslaw
Ballymalloe relish
Packing the bags to come home
Mother includes Cadbury & Tattoo in bags to go home

Anything I'm forgetting??

Spot on! Just to add the drive into Killarney for WiFi to upload the vlogs, a collab with a random hairbrush and a soup making demo by her mother who LIVES for being on camera!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

dotiedot

Chatty Member
>Boring makeup tutorial
>Expensive designer "invistmint piece"
>Boring hair product talk
>Snap at football
>Plain meal dining experience
>Shot out the window of her apartment

Have I missed anything or did I just describe the last 3 years of Retro Flames page on 6 sentences? 😴

• Haha

LikeSo

I think there was beef with them a few years ago.. there was a period of time 2+ years ago where LC was nowhere to be seen with them.. around the time that niamh Sullivan was there, I think something happened with the 3 of them
The fallout started between Retro and LadyBear. Retro got very jealous with Ladybears career success, (she worked at MTV and then got a job with Teen Vogue). Retro couldn’t handle it. The other girls Niamh, Lorna, Tarmar etc continued to be friends with LadyBear but Retro and Niamh had a big falling out over her. Retro basically wanted Niamh to choose sides and Niamh finally saw how nasty Retro was and cut ties once she left NY. The other girls are still friends with both Retro and LadyBear but I think they arnt too close to Retro after seeing how she can be. Hence why you don’t recognise most of the girls at her 30th, they’re all new friends from GAA/ Kaelins friends.

• Wow
  • Heart

Semillon

The Foxes are currently in Barbados
I am blown away by the Foxes getting caught red handed by Vimeo! Well done! I got such a laugh when she was forced to post about it!
It is so not like red fox not to boast/tease or hint, in advance, about a fancy trip away…esp during her birthday month!!! She has been doing it for years!
Why so recalcitrant this time?
It must be to do with their visa or maybe she’s thinking it won’t go down well with certain brands…..any ideas?

• Haha

Lmg1111

VIP Member
If both sets of parents are there it must be a planned proposal 🙈 she will actually be raging she's been spotted!

• Haha

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
Fumming much Erika Made herself look like an even bigger moron which I thought couldn’t be possible! Tattle knew you were there days ago you disingenuous clown! If only someone will share her and her side kicks undeclared employment that would be amazing! Also sharing the news about international travel, she spent a vast amount of the pandemic with her mother, is now on holiday with her mother, must be planning to have her mother in NEW YARK for her borefest vlogmas! It’s not like anyone else visits her! First class A h**e!

Last edited:

Star3654

Long time lurker & first time poster & this may have already be said...
I really think Kaelin and David would be engaged by now in the normal world but they probably feel like they can't until Erika and Tommy get engaged.
They just seem so much more genuine with each other and not posed / awkward...I don't know ...feel like Kaelin is living in Erikas shadow a bit 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Vimeo

Just red and brown fox so far. They were checking into the hotel we are staying in last night. Unfortunately I'm checking out today so not much good for any further gossip!

• Wow
  • Haha

not_influenced

VIP Member
I actually appreciate Erika's content. Currently suffering with bad insomnia. Her Instagram/YouTube knocks me straight out, i barely even make it through the intro!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

EmerH88

New York just had a massive rain storm with floods and parts of houses and subways submerged in water and Erika doesn't even reference it except to say something along the lines of.... 'much less humid today!'

She really does live in her own little bubble doesn't she?

I still can’t understand how she’s paying for all the designer gear, fancy apartment/dentist office, holidays and Kaelin on the payroll. She barely even posts anymore. What do the pair of them do all day apart from exercise and drink dunkin donut coffees?! Spotlight and sweet king surely aren’t that lucrative.

girloxoxo

It still baffles me how she can be in New York for the best part of the decade but not have one friend who is a POC. I'm sure these girls are lovely, but she'll only ever be exposed to one type of NYC experience if she doesn't start making an effort to get to know people with a different lived experience from her. She may as well have stayed in Kerry.

Attachments

dotiedot

Chatty Member
Like not getting in engaged due to the finger injury maybe?

God help her she’s lost, she trying to convince everyone she’s living the high life, her social media has stalled, and the days were she could just buy followers are past. SM is interaction focused now and she has none.
She’s in an awkward place where she is too small in NYC and too far away for Ireland. There are too many influencers, and she’s getting pushed out.
The brands she does work with are not the social media focused ones and for an older age group.
She only knows 3 colours and does doesn’t want to or can’t change.
She’s out of ideas and by the time she manages to copy a trend from Tik tok its old And she is too late getting on YouTube.
US brands don’t see her because she’s small and has a mostly irish following and younger Irish girls she her as an out of touch 40 year old.

Not to mention she has no friends outside of Tommy’s group and her sister. She tried to manage the Irish influencers who moved to NYC but wasn’t able. So she’s left flogging sweets. She’s not living a life so she has nothing to up date us on, she wants it to be only positive so if she’s not going up she has no content, like now.
Her visa will have to be up for renewal shortly and for the O it’s hard to see how she has hired enough people or invested enough to justify it being renewed, that has to put a lot of pressure on her.

Also the way she handled COVID has to have lost her a load of good will. Generally in NYC if you left the the city its seen as a mark against you by a lot of them. Not to mention the dog and secrets and the replies to questions. The same picture of the beach, sues car, and Mexico. This was the time when people wanted entertainment from SM and she failed.
She’s a one trick pony, we’ve seen the baige, the apartment moves, and the cross walk photos, and the boring trips where nothing happens.
The rest of the year will be a few outfits, jewellery colab, another weekend away, pumpkin for thanks giving and home to kerry for some SuperValu deli.
sow sow nice. if you get me. I just don’t feel like... I being using this for ever. Amazing product, you know I wouldnt recommend it unless I was paid.
Agree with all of this. She's had the exact same content for the last 5 years! Christmas in Kerry, back to NY, she's missing the odd European trip now because of covid, Hamptons for Kaelins birthday, apartment move, week long posts for her own birthday, and then back prepping for the Xmas trip home to Kerry. Same ole same ole!! So so boring, and she hasn't had the cop on or gotten down off her "I'm better than thou" high horse to realise she either needs to change her dire content or leave the game