Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but how much can one person go on about 1 day, my engagement and wedding i didn't milk as much as she is milking her 30th!!! šŸ’¤šŸ’¤šŸ’¤šŸ’¤

Reactions: 13
She is like a child going on about her birthday non stop. Difference is that itā€™s okay to go on about your birthday as a child.

I also turned 30 last week, I went for a night away to the Adare Manor with my sisters and it was fab. Actually could not get over the state of retroflames 30thšŸ˜‚, like mortified for her!! Screams looking for validation for me!

• Haha
She is like a child going on about her birthday non stop. Difference is that itā€™s okay to go on about your birthday as a child.
It is downright bizarre. I dread to think how after her wedding will be, and all the lead up events to the wedding, and the honeymoon.

Reactions: 9
The excessive birthday posts for 7 days straight is because thatā€™s all she has! Why not just show Barbados??! Who would even care that sheā€™s there. They always do a family trip in September around her and Davidā€™s birthday. Do you remember David with them in Italy and I think they were in Capri. They obviously couldnā€™t skip the family trip so just show us your holiday babes!!!! Instead Iā€™m sure weā€™ve got another bucket load of 30th snaps with ā€œI just canā€™t get over thisā€¦EVERā€.

I dont understand why they are hiding that they are travelling either. Lots of travelling now - its completely allowed.

More birthday photos, then few hours Kaelin gets the go ahead to post the basically the same photos

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Urika what did you do for your 30th?

ā€œOh my gawd, it was so much fun, we had a pretend wedding reception it was soow nice, I paid for everything (I just need to drop that in guys) and then we had a teenage disco Sooow nice. I had sooow many of my friends, people from Kerry and even people from other counties came it was sow fun, there might have even being an American there, I just loved it.ā€œ

ā€œWe found this amazing photographer and they are going to touch up all the photos and Iā€™ll put them up for the next few weeksā€. there was a boys photo and girls photos and this guy was sow creative he even got some with boys and girls in the same photo.ā€œ

ā€I have to just go now because I was talking to my solicitor, you know like you do before you fly off somewhere, and Iā€™ll probably try pop up in another country, you know for contint, you know photos off hotels, a pool and sand maybe, going to expand the brand. I might wear some of my invest-mint pieces, but just for the photos thereā€™s sow nice. I will all be totally new for my brand.ā€

ā€sorry just give me a secā€¦ what Mom?ā€¦. Ok fine Kaelin can post nowā€¦. but only my approved birthday photos no holiday photos till at least Decemberā€¦ Tammy get off your knee we are not doing it now the tattlers worked it out, I need to replan everythingā€¦.ā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I wonder if their blokes have families or did they choose two people that have no families members whatsoever as their partners so they can always do things with the foxes!

• Haha
I wonder if their blokes have families or did they choose two people that have no families members whatsoever as their partners so they can always do things with the foxes!
I think going out with them is like joining a cult you deonce your past, eat only ketchup and pasta, worship the leader and do their bidding.

ā€¦ and there is probably no sex either

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe addressed before but why is kaelin boyf still in a boot? I feel like he broke that about six months ago?

Reactions: 5
if they waited 6 weeks the family could have gone to them ....

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Fumming much Erika Made herself look like an even bigger moron which I thought couldnā€™t be possible! Tattle knew you were there days ago you disingenuous clown! If only someone will share her and her side kicks undeclared employment that would be amazing! Also sharing the news about international travel, she spent a vast amount of the pandemic with her mother, is now on holiday with her mother, must be planning to have her mother in NEW YARK for her borefest vlogmas! Itā€™s not like anyone else visits her! First class A h**e!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Kaelin if you are reading this, break free, start posting first, step out of the shadow!! #FREEKAELIN #BABYFOXFIRST

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.