Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has nothing else to post, give it a few days and it’ll be the throw back pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I like Kaelin, I don't like her over lined lips but i prefer her to red fox. Kaelin in vlogs and Christmas vlogs in particular is quite witty and comes across better than Erika. It's just so sad how much she lives ok Erika's shadow. I can't imagine being like that with my siblings.

Reactions: 7
Would she ever quit with the birthday pictures and sharing messages from strangers telling her her party was goalzzzz. How is she not mortified, its so uncool making such a fuss out of your own birthday over the age of 10 ffs . Eh do you want a pat on the back erika for paying for your own lavish party? It's now 4 days later and she has posted nothing else. A post of 10 pictures of her dress. A post of just her and tammy. It's just ridiculous now, move on retro. Kaelins doesn't carry on like this and she's much younger than her.

Reactions: 11
I know it goes against the popular opinion here but I think Kaelin has zero potential as an influencer. She is good looking and she has an edgier style than retro, but she’s a bit old for the tryhard moody teenager pose she favours. She’s clearly just going through the motions with the few brand partnerships on her IG, she seems to put zero effort into any of them. And she’s painful awkward on video. Does anyone remember the horrific hard seltzer ad she did when she was home last time?! Her and David trying the different flavours…”this one is nice, what’s yours like?”…”it’s nice”…”this other one is nice too”…it was very cringe-worthy. And of course there was the underground car park photo shoot 😬

She actually seems more interesting when she’s in the background of retros vlogs, when she doesn’t know she’s on camera. It seems like the harder she tries the worse her content is. She seems like someone I could get along with in real life but she’s terrible on camera. Maybe it comes from having to suppress her own personality to adhere to all of retros rules about what she can post.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Most of the girls at the second night were from her gaelic team. One of them is from near me. They weren't good enough for the fancy meal on the first night. Some of them went Sat for a gawp but others are under her spell and love her 🙄

Reactions: 6
Most of the girls at the second night were from her gaelic team. One of them is from near me. They weren't good enough for the fancy meal on the first night. Some of them went Sat for a gawp but others are under her spell and love her 🙄
Wonder what it is exactly that they love about her, maybe she's mad craic off camera!!? Highly doubt it though🤔

• Haha
I know it goes against the popular opinion here but I think Kaelin has zero potential as an influencer. She is good looking and she has an edgier style than retro, but she’s a bit old for the tryhard moody teenager pose she favours. She’s clearly just going through the motions with the few brand partnerships on her IG, she seems to put zero effort into any of them. And she’s painful awkward on video. Does anyone remember the horrific hard seltzer ad she did when she was home last time?! Her and David trying the different flavours…”this one is nice, what’s yours like?”…”it’s nice”…”this other one is nice too”…it was very cringe-worthy. And of course there was the underground car park photo shoot 😬

She actually seems more interesting when she’s in the background of retros vlogs, when she doesn’t know she’s on camera. It seems like the harder she tries the worse her content is. She seems like someone I could get along with in real life but she’s terrible on camera. Maybe it comes from having to suppress her own personality to adhere to all of retros rules about what she can post.
Agree 110%!!! Pure amateur hour tryhard! And the over-lined lips...... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yup with you on this one, but think she's got the more personality of the 2!! Then again that wouldn't be hard with beige retro!!

Lol looks like she deleted the "photo dump" from her insta grid, wasn't there a tonne of pics? Now it's just one of her in the dress.
Look at how classy Hailey Bieber was at the met gala ... And then retros gold dress, gold shoes, gold tan, gold make up, gold jewelry...
The pics are like the debs, meets prom queen, meets the rose of Tralee 😂

I wonder will her biometric passport pic still match her face next time she tries to come home…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder will her biometric passport pic still match her face next time she tries to come home…
Jesus I had a look on her feed earlier. (Stopped following ages ago with the boredom). She’s like a completely different girl. Really sad to see. Is she trying to get onto real housewives I wonder?😂

Reactions: 1
I think she has lost her way to be honest

Thread for Laura Dorgan, has been mentioned a few times on this thread

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Unbelievable. Another post and another full day of stories about her birthday because she "will never be over that setup, never be over that sunset".

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.