Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ultimate conspiracy theory- it’s not a proposal, it’s the wedding. Visa does fast need renewing. Just family, soooo small and intimate. Will do something bigger in the Lidl car park when things settle down.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Not a chance especially after the rigmarole and mileage she’s dragging out of the 30th!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I only wonder because of the Visa. Can you have an engaged visa in the US? I honestly cannot understand how they could possibly be considered to have extraordinary ability now. Has to hitch to the legit tax payer.

Reactions: 4
I only wonder because of the Visa. Can you have an engaged visa in the US? I honestly cannot understand how they could possibly be considered to have extraordinary ability now. Has to hitch to the legit tax payer.
Only if you’re engaged to an American Citizen. They could be renewing their visas? Usually you need to leave the US to renew but with Covid I’m not sure was that stopped.

Reactions: 1
The Foxes are currently in Barbados
I am blown away by the Foxes getting caught red handed by Vimeo! Well done! I got such a laugh when she was forced to post about it!
It is so not like red fox not to boast/tease or hint, in advance, about a fancy trip away…esp during her birthday month!!! She has been doing it for years!
Why so recalcitrant this time?
It must be to do with their visa or maybe she’s thinking it won’t go down well with certain brands…..any ideas?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am blown away by the Foxes getting caught red handed by Vimeo! Well done! I got such a laugh when she was forced to post about it!
It is so not like red fox not to boast/tease or hint, in advance, about a fancy trip away…esp during her birthday month!!! She has been doing it for years!
Why so recalcitrant this time?
It must be to do with their visa or maybe she’s thinking it won’t go down well with certain brands…..any ideas?
Haha yes 👏🏼 how dare you Vimeo!!! You forced her to (gasp) “mix occasions” and put a halt to her opportunity to be able to “photo dump” more pics from her supersweet30th for the rest of this week. Now she’s forced share her island holiday. She’ll run out of contint in 4 weeks time not being able to push the holiday photos out, absolute shame on you 😂
All good though because it’s been announced the borders are opening up today so it gave her the perfect opportunity to deflect her careless traveling.

Reactions: 7
She actually had the nerve to post about that today also, she is something else
It's like she's trying to make out the parents aren't there with them.... YET. And that post came just at the right time for them. Vimeo, give us some details, what do they look like in reality? I'd say kaelin stands out with her height and figure but I'd say retro you would walk past, apart from the hair there's nothing striking or memorable about her.

• Heart
Fox by name, Fox by nature - sneaky as duck. Then will have the audacity to come on telling her audience to trust her when she's speaking or when it comes to products!!! She spends her life lying why would anyone on earth trust her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Haha yes 👏🏼 how dare you Vimeo!!! You forced her to (gasp) “mix occasions” and put a halt to her opportunity to be able to “photo dump” more pics from her supersweet30th for the rest of this week. Now she’s forced share her island holiday. She’ll run out of contint in 4 weeks time not being able to push the holiday photos out, absolute shame on you 😂
All good though because it’s been announced the borders are opening up today so it gave her the perfect opportunity to deflect her careless traveling.
Teehee!! Supersweet30th!! I love it! That’s exactly what it was! Going on about the venue, the dresses, the party planners, the DJ. All that was missing were the parents giving her a car at the end!!
I thought the dinner venue looked like her new apartment, minus the teeth couch!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just love the fact that she was spotted by a Tattler, I'd imagine she's raging!!
She probably can't comprehend how somebody from here was holidaying in Barbados as she thinks we only holiday under bridges.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Kaelin can only stay in the US as a kind of add on to Urika's O1 visa. So I doubt Urika would stop getting that visa if possible because then Kaelin wouldn't be able to stay.

Also Yesss I wish Kaelin would post whatever and whenever she wanted. What if Kaelin wanted to try her hand at influencing too? She literally can't cos she's not allowed post anything....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Even if she met up with her family for her birthday, so be it... But I wouldn't have posted that other story today saying it's another birthday celebration after all of the prior posts 🙈 The narcissism is too much! how is she not embarrassed weeks later still posting! I had a milestone birthday the week before her and guess what I did, nothing! I'm not a child in need of cakes and attention!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not nice to comment on anyone's mother. But duck me she'd do your head in, she goes on about hosting etc. Like anyone can copy a table setting from Meadows and Byrne and buy it- it's not rocket science! And pre- bought/made stuff isn't hosting in my opinion. Come up with a few original decor ideas and make something from scratch then you can claim the hosting title!!!

Not nice to comment on anyone's mother. But duck me she'd do your head in, she goes on about hosting etc. Like anyone can copy a table setting from Meadows and Byrne and buy it- it's not rocket science! And pre- bought/made stuff isn't hosting in my opinion. Come up with a few original decor ideas and make something from scratch then you can claim the hosting title!!!

To be fair, I consider myself a host - ie I can produce food to feed people, hot and at the same time. That is all a host is. Fancy smancy table settings don't matter a dot if you can't eat the grub

Reactions: 6
Kaelins is now allowed reveal she's in Barbados 36 hours after lady muck. Identical pictures as we have seen on erikas stories to follow 😴😴. What is the actual point like

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine Kaelin went full Devil Wears Prada on Erika and exposed what it was actually like working and living in the shadow of your "blogger" sibling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.