Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would actually sicken your arse, "what I wouldn't do for a little trip home". Ehhh its not that long ago you were back in Kerry. What about all of the people that actually did the right thing and stayed put in the midst of a pandemic and weren't travelling to Ireland when they were urged not to buy this one did. She is entitled, carrying on like she hasn't been home in years🙄🙄

Reactions: 25
She would actually sicken your arse, "what I wouldn't do for a little trip home". Ehhh its not that long ago you were back in Kerry. What about all of the people that actually did the right thing and stayed put in the midst of a pandemic and weren't travelling to Ireland when they were urged not to buy this one did. She is entitled, carrying on like she hasn't been home in years🙄🙄
I know I thought that was unbelievable. She was home for the first 3 months of this year.

Reactions: 8
I know I thought that was unbelievable. She was home for the first 3 months of this year.
I know come Christmas I won't have been home in 2 years, and I don't have endless vacation days to be taking and weekends out of the city every weekend in the Hamptons ...how does she think the rest of us commoners manage 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She would love a little trip home, Her entitlement is actually infuriating, she literally had to creep back into the country after her stint from her last Unnecessary trip home, the sly contrived fraud! The obvious reason for her wanting a trip home is to milk any “work or Ambassadorships” that will help fund her boring, invistment piece, perfect (failing) NEW YARK blogger (mostly Irish content featured) life! She is beyond beyond Disingenuous her
Little miss perfect persona act as is well and truly over.
I would love if she Had the balls to acknowledge the fact that she is clearly employed along with her sister in New York and that she has defaulted on the terms of her visa!
She really takes people for fools, disgusting!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
What is that latest reel. Jeez 🙈🙈🙈 The event was a week ago, has she spent the last seven days making a reel of make up in a car park 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
She is such a dose. She was home for months last time!! I haven't been home in 2 years like most other people living abroad during covid. She should just move back to Kerry at this rate.

Reactions: 11
She is such a dose. She was home for months last time!! I haven't been home in 2 years like most other people living abroad during covid. She should just move back to Kerry at this rate.
It's infuriating isn't it? I also haven't seen my parents in 2 and a half yrs but I find the fact they haven't been able to hug their only grandkids, my two kiddos in all that time and I don't see things changing anytime soon.
She is so wrapped up in herself, she's immune to how her complaining would come across to others.

Reactions: 8
Laura Dorgan's massive balcony or Retro's giant windows.....I know which I'd prefer!!

Had to laugh with the blankets all over Urka's nice couch, was that because of the lads or the dog....hard to know. Clearly its not very practical

Reactions: 9
Laura Dorgan's massive balcony or Retro's giant windows.....I know which I'd prefer!!

Had to laugh with the blankets all over Urka's nice couch, was that because of the lads or the dog....hard to know. Clearly its not very practical
Couch needs to be fresh for the dental clinic on Monday 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol just saw that 😂😂😂😂😂 I love having a couch that I've to lay blankets on before I can use it 😂😂
Can‘t you just see the lads all watching the match and Urika just watching the dog to make sure he didn’t drop a single hair on the budget super saver white coach.
I’d say she didn’t even see the game.
also wonder Is all them windows cause a wicked glare on the tv?

Reactions: 3
Like her page the views on her YouTube video is laughable! She really needs to wake up to the fact that people are done with her sneaky (new job, covid, Irish content but lives in new Yark) entitled ways! The most engagement she has had in months is of a budget cream sofa 🤪

Reactions: 2
I hope she’s learned her lesson not to get dodgy work done on her face in Mexico. the crease on one side of her face is getting worse. The hair isn’t hiding it too well!!! I think Erica, this is why you haven’t been posting on your channel so much. 🤥… that and your new job.!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
🤥… that and your new job.!
Her latest vlog was a day in the life and her "working" in her apt no sign of kaelin except a foot here and there with the pony sized dog, lads theres no way kaelin is still working for her, I'd say they are both working regular jobs (heaven forbid!!!)

Reactions: 3
For someone that has lived in America for such a long time and no doubt has planned to renew her visa (hence why she can’t dare let Anyone know that she and her sister are actually working a Job) you would think that she would mention the 13 service members of the military that were killed last week but no. Crickets as usual from this entitled pos

Reactions: 1
She's lived in that apartment since May I believe and it still only looks like they've sort of moved in. "A work in progress" ? I could understand if they'd bought this place and were slowly getting it perfect but they rent and move every couple of years! It sounds exhausting worrying so much over bits of furniture.

I hope she’s learned her lesson not to get dodgy work done on her face in Mexico. the crease on one side of her face is getting worse. The hair isn’t hiding it too well!!! I think Erica, this is why you haven’t been posting on your channel so much. 🤥… that and your new job.!
Is this not just dimples? I have these too but my skin doesn't look as saggy as this (unless this is what you're referring to?)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.