Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Barbados is a country unto itself, it’s not in America. They have their own travel rules.

Reactions: 9
Does they anyone think they were celebrating an engagement? The upgrade of the room, the special family dinnear on the beach? The two families coming along?

Reactions: 14
she actually
Does they anyone think they were celebrating an engagement? The upgrade of the room, the special family dinnear on the beach? The two families coming along?
no she said birthday MONTH on last grid post lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe Kaelin got engaged but she’s not allowed post for her 12 months until after Urka does 🤣

#FreeKaelin

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I'm confused. How has Tommy not seen his parents in 2 years? He was home for Xmas where were the parents if not in Kerry.
And what's with the trashy cut out out dresses?
She must have 50 of them at this stage.
Cover it up love, you don't have much to show and nobody wants to see it anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm confused. How has Tommy not seen his parents in 2 years? He was home for Xmas where were the parents if not in Kerry.
Cover it up love, you don't have much to show and nobody wants to see it anyway.
Don’t think he was home for Christmas, I think it was just David

Reactions: 9
Don’t think he was home for Christmas, I think it was just David
Yes it was just David that went. Tammy stayed in New Yark.

also agree on the cut out dresses! They are are terrible trend that needs to go away

Reactions: 6
Poor Tammy was locked up the the NYC apartment minding the White couch #freeTammy

Reactions: 8
also agree on the cut out dresses! They are are terrible trend that needs to go away
You guys she never buys trindy pieces only classic invistmint pieces that she will have forever!!! She'll be keeping polyester blends forever I'm sure or it 😂

Reactions: 6
You guys she never buys trindy pieces only classic invistmint pieces that she will have forever!!! She'll be keeping polyester blends forever I'm sure or it 😂
I had read here before seeing her stories. Thinking can’t be that bad! Jaysis they’re like something I’d have wanted to wear to a teenage disco! They’re bad enough but the fact they wore them to a sit down dinner with the fam, morto at the state of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had read here before seeing her stories. Thinking can’t be that bad! Jaysis they’re like something I’d have wanted to wear to a teenage disco! They’re bad enough but the fact they wore them to a sit down dinner with the fam, morto at the state of them!
And the worst thing is they probably cost her a fortune when it looks like she’s head to toe in misguided!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.