Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised they haven't said anything seeing as they like to be so transparent and honest 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe they’re working in Mexico helping wannabe influencers navigate the visa situation 😜

• Haha
Her im so genuine and transparent act falls short, couldn’t be further from the truth. Her and her tag along clearly have to be working elsewhere but can’t let it be known as god forbid she wouldn’t want anyone thinking she had a boss after being an Entrepreneur fot long and the main reason her visa would be defaulted! Sly sly fox

Reactions: 5
She absolutely has to be actually working somewhere. The fact Kaelin has stopped posting makes it quite obvious. Covid finally showed the red fox for what she is, a pure Hustler!

Reactions: 8
They have a huge opportunity to showcase life in NYC as a normal Irish working person out there! Just goes to show she really doesn't give a duck about the common person and is trying her hardest (failing miserably) at gearing her content toward "upper class women"

Maybe they’re working in Mexico helping wannabe influencers navigate the visa situation 😜
Orrr what if her and Tammy got married in Mexico so she can go on his visa and stay in NY now the gravy train is near empty.

Reactions: 1
Why does she always furnish her apartment from scratch with each move? Does she not have a conscience for the environment? I know she does sell her "old" stuff to her sheeple but jeez like come on - I would feel terrible always having to have the latest beige furniture.

Reactions: 21
Why does she always furnish her apartment from scratch with each move? Does she not have a conscience for the environment? I know she does sell her "old" stuff to her sheeple but jeez like come on - I would feel terrible always having to have the latest beige furniture.
🤯 mind blown by her furniture and soft furnishings purchasing every single year (or second year but still it’s insane!!!). I don’t really see how the couch couldn’t work and table etc. I don’t know anyone who buys that kinda stuff that frequently. Not even Lisa Van Der Pump 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
🤯 mind blown by her furniture and soft furnishings purchasing every single year (or second year but still it’s insane!!!). I don’t really see how the couch couldn’t work and table etc. I don’t know anyone who buys that kinda stuff that frequently. Not even Lisa Van Der Pump 😂😂😂😂
its rare to hear of someone who changes their furniture every 1-2 years. its a bit insane in fairness esp when there is little difference between the new furnishings and the previous year.

I think aesthetics mean a great deal to her. It has to look exactly right or whats the point. I agree it seems wasteful and to be honest, stressful. Why not just move your stuff?

Reactions: 5
I think aesthetics mean a great deal to her. It has to look exactly right or whats the point. I agree it seems wasteful and to be honest, stressful. Why not just move your stuff?
I get the impression she stresses over everything and each detail has to be perfect and would be a nightmare to live with. What will she do if she ever has kids. Cream, beige and sticky hands do not go!!

Reactions: 6
Ooh she won't be happy to be tagged in this! Shop giving the game away before she can do a grand reveal! 😂
That couch is rotten and looks so uncomfortable, but of course Retro will be on to say how it's " so so nice and soooo comfortable and how she's so happy with it".

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooh she won't be happy to be tagged in this! Shop giving the game away before she can do a grand reveal! 😂
oh god it’s not even the right curve to match the window. It looks like you will either sit in dip or on a hump. How can it be comfortable?
But if you getting it for free I guess the shop owns the big reveal.
Don’t see how you could stretch out in it either, poor Tommy.
And it’s not even white and the view is class, but Urika has shown it so much I just see the big column in room.

also that best for less hashtag has to sting the brand! it’s clearly not an invist-ment sofa.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.