Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely Appalling people have served time for less. The way in which their entitled daughter carries herself would lead people to believe that they are successful but instead it is polar opposite, where are the criminal assets bureau, the expression follow the money springs to mind. Clearly the defrauding apple doesn’t fail far the tree considering her taking money from an Irish incentive for her own fraudulent company. Remember when she said her mother and father taught her to work hard what a joke.
Absolutely and sadly plenty took their own lives over a lot less too. All 4 of them would make you sick.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely Appalling people have served time for less. The way in which their entitled daughter carries herself would lead people to believe that they are successful but instead it is polar opposite, where are the criminal assets bureau, the expression follow the money springs to mind. Clearly the defrauding apple doesn’t fail far the tree considering her taking money from an Irish incentive for her own fraudulent company. Remember when she said her mother and father taught her to work hard what a joke.
What are you talking About Erika is a hussler and entrepreneur! 😂😂😂 Did you not read her bio! She also only promotes brands she truely believes in and wouldn't lie to her audience!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So a girl I know is from killorglin and she said she heard from her friends in killorglin that Erica bought an apartment in New York and rents it out (not a very chic apartment) but bought it and the rent money helping fund her lifestyle... obviously it's Chinese whispers and I don't know how true it is...but interesting theory non the less
I don’t think you can buy property when on a visa. She’d need permanent residency aka green card for that.

She’s done a vlog on birthday prep. 🙈🙈🙈 Will we ever hear the end of the bloody birthday!! It’s like she’s the only person in the world to have ever turned 30. But sure look it was ‘so SO much fun’.
Also I can’t get over her face. She’s really messed with it, she talks and looks weird like she can’t stretch her mouth and cheeks properly.

Reactions: 17
Did she turn 30 recently? She was very quite about it barely mentioned it, she should throw a party of some sort to mark it, surprised she didn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You wish!!
You know the reality had at least 43,564,379 steps in the plan! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Wish I had half her time to spend on this kind of rubbish
Step 1: determine how much of an insufferable narcissist you are, on a scale of 1 to Urkaa
Step 2: decide on a theme that reflects your level of basic witch
Step 3: find a venue that can support both your dizzying notions and your love of mashed potato
Step 4: find a photographer - previous experience of taking group boys V girls shots at teenage discos a distinct advantage
Step 5: buy a madly expinsive dress that looks identical to many of your existing expinsive dresses. Ditto expinsive shoes: so so nice.
Step 6: coach your longterm partner on suitable poses to be used on the night, the aim being to appear as distant as possible. If he can make it look like ye are cousins, so much the better.
Step 7: guest list. Don't be discouraged by not having friends! Just invite any acquaintances you can think of who are the same age and nationality as yourself. Feel free to invite some of your sibling's friends to make up numbers.
Step 8: talk about it for bleeping AGES. Seriously, tear the hole out of it. You might as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Step 1: determine how much of an insufferable narcissist you are, on a scale of 1 to Urkaa
Step 3: find a venue that can support both your dizzying notions and your love of mashed potato
Step 4: find a photographer - previous experience of taking group boys V girls shots at teenage discos a distinct advantage
Step 5: buy a madly expinsive dress that looks identical to many of your existing expinsive dresses. Ditto expinsive shoes: so so nice.
Step 6: coach your longterm partner on suitable poses to be used on the night, the aim being to appear as distant as possible. If he can make it look like ye are cousins, so much the better.
Step 7: guest list. Don't be discouraged by not having friends! Just invite any acquaintances you can think of who are the same age and nationality as yourself. Feel free to invite some of your sibling's friends to make up numbers.
Step 8: talk about it for bleeping AGES. Seriously, tear the hole out of it. You might as well.
I'm dead 🤣🤣🤣 make it look like ye are cousins🤣🤣

• Haha
Cousins!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ her vlogs could be a form of euthanasia!

So
Frigging
Boring!

Churning out the same tit every day, week, month and year!

• Haha
Another birthday post! Is there really that little else going on in her life 🙈😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No urka you delayed posting cause you didn’t want too and wanted to either say nowt or do a big ‘oh surprise! About the trip. You were caught rapid by a tattler and you are raging over it.

Last edited:
No urka you delayed posting cause you didn’t want too and wanted to either say nowt or do a big ‘oh surprise! About the trip. You were caught rapid by a tattler and you are raging over it.
I feel like that post was aimed at me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I feel like that post was aimed at me 🤣🤣🤣
Ha totally I called it! Why else would she feel the need to put up a post justifying not posting? She’s raging because she wanted everyone to wonder why she wasn’t posting and then post in a big reveal, you ruined her supersweetvacation 🤣

• Haha
How come all the parents were allowed go to the US? This was even before the travel ban was lifted?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.