Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh she won't be happy to be tagged in this! Shop giving the game away before she can do a grand reveal! 😂
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

And the annoying part is that she will have to sell it again before she moves as it won't match her new apartment / asthetic so this is just a complete and utter waste!!
I live in a rental apartment and anything I've purchased I've thought ok would I take this with me when I move again? And the answer has to be yes bcos otherwise it's just a waste of money!!

Reactions: 10
Jesus not an arm rest in sight. How would you even lie down on that to watch a film? Also she paid so much for that view but the couch is facing away from it? Would love to know how much she's spent on furniture in the last few years.

Reactions: 13
agree with all of the above, its horrendous.... also i thought the point of the massive windows was to enjoy the city views... they will have their backs to the view if that is where it is to be positioned... a pointless purchase. An L-shaped couch facing towards the window would make more sense. The couch she had in last apartment would have done the job perfectly. She wont like the #bestforless hagtag tho ......
the old saying can be applied here, fools and their money are easily parted.

Reactions: 14
I could be completely wrong as I’m uk but it doesn’t look like the most upmarket of brands considering she only wears things with labels plastered all over them the fact she tagged in a brand called ‘best buy’ I think is hilarious!

Reactions: 9
Surely in that apartment they could've done 2 seating areas, one for taking in the view and one for watching TV etc?
But no, take up all the space with that massive couch that forces you to have your back to the view and allows no comfort whatsoever!
All questionable "style" and no substance or practicality - always the way.

Reactions: 9
Surely in that apartment they could've done 2 seating areas, one for taking in the view and one for watching TV etc?
I'm totally with you, I think a nice seating area for reading and just staring out the window would be nice!
Lads she must be obsessing about the apartment 24/7 I'd say decorating it is consuming all of her time, probably just as well cos she's not churning out any other content!!

Reactions: 10
I'm totally with you, I think a nice seating area for reading and just staring out the window would be nice!
Lads she must be obsessing about the apartment 24/7 I'd say decorating it is consuming all of her time, probably just as well cos she's not churning out any other content!!
their lease will be up for renewal if she doesnt get it finished soon...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s obviously has a deadline with her new 9-5 job that meant Best Buy bet her to the reveal

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Brace yourselves, birthday month is coming up. She has such a nice trip planned for it. So so nice. I find it weird and pathetic how she drags an ordinary birthday of hers over a couple of weekends. Get over yourself.

• Haha
It ain’t the type of couch you would Cosy up to watch tv on. Apart from having lots of people over for a party can’t see if being very practical

Reactions: 5
Erika is happy to take a freebie/discounted couch but I don't think she wants to be associated with the name 'Best Buy Furniture' 😆. Doesn't mention them in her post, only tags them in the stories. And has untagged herself from the earlier photo, so they've uploaded another photo and tagged her again! :ROFLMAO: 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Erika is happy to take a freebie/discounted couch but I don't think she wants to be associated with the name 'Best Buy Furniture' 😆. Doesn't mention them in her post, only tags them in the stories. And has untagged herself from the earlier photo, so they've uploaded another photo and tagged her again! :ROFLMAO: 😆
Good enough for her!
She's some gowl.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.