Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
given what it is in New York today, I'd have had a fancy dinner / party last night and jog on
ffs

Reactions: 4
No pics of the birthday on any others accounts, they were probarly told retro first, then kaelin, then everyone else can post 😂

Reactions: 3
She looks so different….what has she done OR is it just a filter? She looks really like a real housewife with loads of work done. No need for the two parties and also who would be arsed going two nights in a row. Have one party and then chill out with Tammy. Her party was like what most people would organise for a wedding 😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Why in gods name did she need 2 parties? I don't understand. No one I know ever had 2 parties for a milestone birthday.
I think we’ll be lucky if it’s just two… this will be milked for weeks

Reactions: 1
She looks so different….what has she done OR is it just a filter? She looks really like a real housewife with loads of work done. No need for the two parties and also who would be arsed going two nights in a row. Have one party and then chill out with Tammy. Her party was like what most people would organise for a wedding 😂😂😂
I wonder how much of it is for the gram. Or do some people really think a 30th is worth of so much faff? would she go to this trouble if she worked a regular job in Kerry

Reactions: 6
I wonder how much of it is for the gram. Or do some people really think a 30th is worth of so much faff? would she go to this trouble if she worked a regular job in Kerry
If she was home in kerry don't you know Maamy fox would be having a supervalu bonanza

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Are we expecting the engagement or will that be curated in another city/fabliss holiday destination?

Reactions: 1
Poor David organising his own birthday celebrations, he should move his birthday to October as it is retro’s birthday month

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It still baffles me how she can be in New York for the best part of the decade but not have one friend who is a POC. I'm sure these girls are lovely, but she'll only ever be exposed to one type of NYC experience if she doesn't start making an effort to get to know people with a different lived experience from her. She may as well have stayed in Kerry.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
It still baffles me how she can be in New York for the best part of the decade but not have one friend who is a POC. I'm sure these girls are lovely, but she'll only ever be exposed to one type of NYC experience if she doesn't start making an effort to get to know people with a different lived experience from her. She may as well have stayed in Kerry.
Agree, like fair play to her for living abroad for so long, but I find it so bizarre that she only hangs out with Irish people? So bizarre

Reactions: 8
I agree that it’s so odd that she has no American friends. Like what is the point of having lived in NY for however many years at this stage! Also, is it just me or is it odd that tarmarz wasn’t invited, at least to the second party? Afterall tarmarz invited foxes x 2 plus Louise Cooney to her house/loft warming!

Reactions: 8
Do you think the guests had to pay for their own dinner? Wouldn't surprise me.
Lol! I was wondering this too! Who is paying for this? I would be raging if I had to pay high prices for a fancy venue and end up with pasta and tomato sauce! As another person mentioned dolmio sauce, I would just bring my own package to the event 🤣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.