Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh will Tammy be told to propose on the beach, candles, written in the sand, music playing and someone just waking by with a camera!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can confirm mum and dad Fox are here also and another set of parents but unsure who they belong to!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Not a mention of them taking a flight least traveling to Barbados sly fox strikes again! How she credits herself on being genuine is beyond me! Another stint trying to get back into the country on her visa deceptively when international travel isn’t permitted! Her sense of entitlement is truly next level (it was my out of this world never getting over my j1 inspired two 30th birthday party on 9/11 and I need a trip to recover) disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not a mention of them taking a flight least traveling to Barbados sly fox strikes again! How she credits herself on being genuine is beyond me! Another stint trying to get back into the country on her visa deceptively when international travel isn’t permitted! Her sense of entitlement is truly next level (it was my out of this world never getting over my j1 inspired two 30th birthday party on 9/11 and I need a trip to recover) disgusting!
Christ and they only back in the states since March after being in Ireland for months.

Reactions: 3
Guyzzzzzz she’ll be so so surprised, she didn’t know she was going, Tammy and Kaelin pulled out of if the bag. Couldn’t believe mammy was over from Kurry, so so surprise 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Christ and they only back in the states since March after being in Ireland for months.
My God come Christmas I won't have been home in 2 years, meanwhile this wan ....

Just red and brown fox so far. They were checking into the hotel we are staying in last night. Unfortunately I'm checking out today so not much good for any further gossip!
Can we all put our money together and pay for you to stay an extra few nights 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
My God come Christmas I won't have been home in 2 years, meanwhile this wan ....

Can we all put our money together and pay for you to stay an extra few nights 😂😂
If you have the money I'll stay!! As we were leaving David was trying to change rooms as he wanted a walk in shower. They are in Sandals Barbados, walking around with coffee while everyone else is on the free drink!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hence the radio silence!! Wow this lot are unreal, they basically just go on holiday and in between each vacation post pics of clothes or a couch!!!
I'm sorry but its beyond weird how they all holiday together alllllllllllll the time!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If you have the money I'll stay!! As we were leaving David was trying to change rooms as he wanted a walk in shower. They are in Sandals Barbados, walking around with coffee while everyone else is on the free drink!
This is sooow gossip girl vibes Im loving it!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did you see Stephanie quigley put up a reel of the fact she hasn’t seen her family since jan 2020, a sly dig at the foxes I’d say - can’t say I blame her

Reactions: 7
Why would they not just admit to being on holiday? People are going on holidays now. Is it because of travel restrictions in the US ? They are an odd lot

Reactions: 16
If both sets of parents are there it must be a planned proposal 🙈 she will actually be raging she's been spotted!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
what do the 'boys' work at to have so much time off?
they are just back from LA!
maybe remote working but still....

Reactions: 10
With both sets of parents there, maybe there was a secret proposal in the last while? They are meeting up to celebrate

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.