Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dreamycloud

Chatty Member
The sad thing is she’s celebrating being 30 but what has she actually got to show for it?! It’s not like she’s achieved anything of note, nothing particularly intresting In her career if you can call it that, etc she’s just got a lot of designer stuff bit sad for 30! Especially given she’s all about the #goals! I know for some people they can be proud of a great job, they get married have kids, buy a property, get a promotion or something like that, just something most people have something they are striving for by that point in their life. I’m not sure she could really say she’s achieved much in those 30 years she’s managed to keep hold of a boyfriend, move a few times to a bigger apartment and keep hold of a visa she must be so proud!!!
In her head she has achieved. She has a skewed version to most 30 year old I know.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Morto for her thinking they are running a special promo just for her! The free foundation offer is always going on and you always get to pick 3 samples 😂😂 seeing as she never wears CT makeup she obviously wouldn’t already know this..
Or am I missing something?!

She is gone to the pits. Every single thing she does now is “guys this is something SO SO exciting” like that word has fully lost its meaning with this one. I can’t get over how badly she has let herself dwindle. It’s like she’s after giving up completely and is just doing a copy and paste on everything she’s done before. So predictable and boring.
Ive never bought CT before is it worth the splurge,my skin has become very dry lately (Probably a bonus of getting older) and I can't find a nice foundation!!?

Emmas83

Chatty Member
Sorry she had a full tan?! Is she for real I would not describe her skin tone as having a tan she literally looks the same all the time theres no tan going on at all!