Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m still so angry at the silly witch 🤬

Thread #81 bedroom’s rank, contents wank, stupid cunt thinks she’s Talk To Frank

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Rebecca Lamb: If you have the imagination, anything is possible!

Also Rebecca Lamb: Wears beige. Eats beige. Loveless relationship is beige. Brain is beige. Skin is beige. Jockey chafing shorts are beige. Content is beige. Probably bleeds beige. Paints bedroom beige. Gets a new carpet - greige. I’ll admit she’s gone off the fucking rails with that last one 🤣🤣

Thread title suggestion: beggy is beige, illness was staged, reads tattle page for page, silly bitch makes me rage 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Clairer86

VIP Member
She is a fucking cunt and times like this i wish i wasnt blocked because i would message her and call her out on her bullshit.

I dont mind sharing on here because unlike Beggy we are not judgmental! So i am in recovery of opiate pain pills- pills i was legitimately prescribed by doctor! At my lowest i moved on to heroin, not because i wanted to get "high" but because i am in a lot of pain due to chronic illness- both physical and mental health, and my doctor fucked up my meds and prescription and heroin was cheaper and stronger, and i was in agony and going through withdrawals- which btw is one of the worst things i have ever been through and i wouldnt wish it on anyone, Not even Beggy from the block!

But Beggy, no i dont feel guilty and you know why? because i understand my drug use was somehow related to the trauma i went through as a youngster and it was my way of escaping that torture.
Perhaps you should check out Dr Gabor Mate. He links drug use to childhood trauma. I know you are thick as fuck and wont be able to understand a word of it but if you are going to try and talk about these issues you must do some research on it. You never know, it might even improve your empathy and self awareness skills!
Also Beggy, even at my lowest i still managed to dress my children appropriately and they slept on proper beds, and I didnt spend my days acting like a cunt online.
I know you will be reading this Beggy and you will be feeling smug and you will think you are better than me due to past issues, but you are not. I am clean, in better physical and mental health than ive been in a long time, and i have used my own horrible experiences to help others. I have my BA and MA degrees and i now work as a social worker- supporting children very similar to your 2 boys, because lets face it you neglect them and they need a social worker. So fuck off you stupid cunt, you do not have the intelligence or the life experience to discuss such topics. Oh and btw Beggy i am involved with our mortgage, are you? And i get a good wage without having to flog the face vibrator from a hospital bed. Not so smug now Beggy Dingle.

Phew, i feel better now! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 71

virgofalls

VIP Member
Buzzing I got another thread title. I would like to thank Rebecca's gallbladder for this opportunity x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
So she documents this play date but has never posted evidence before….. knew it didn’t add up when she would mention play dates etc and not upload pics. She needs help!

how will she be insured to go away?

the secretary doesn’t schedule the operations, she talks so much shit!
I suppose the conversation went like this...

Rebecca : I'v booked ma olidayz to tenereef in 5 weeks but I'm worrid ma operation to fix my influenceh gallbladder (medical definition - only flares up when in need of attention and engagement) will be at the same time... Can ya tell me if I can go to tenareeef please, because I reallh deserve a oliday and I just want to see ma kids jump in the pool and to go to tenareeef and see ma kids jump in the pool

Medical secretary : hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahaghahahhahahhahahahaha you'll be lucky if you're not still waiting for your op this time next year you total fucking melt, enjoy tenners.

Rebecca : Aww fanks so much ma followers will be soh pleased and I can't wait to see my boys jump in tha pool and I promise not to eat too much fat.. Just a little because I never treat ma self. Can you ask the surgeon to tell me what Chinese food from the buffet cart I can eat because I love tryin different cultures food while I'm on oliday and Chinese is ma favourite food from abroad in tenareeef

Medical secretary : Slams phone down

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Poosh

VIP Member
My response from hair burst, finally they want to give a fuck! No more hair Alexa for our boss babe, how will she cope with the bald patches now?? Off to message InTheStyle and Stacey Solomon ✌🏼
92E4398F-7FBD-45CD-9535-BD765F3EBF2C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Bubsley

Chatty Member
Ello everywun
Happeh Chewsdeh
Just little old me in my slippers and crispeh dressing gownd on a walk with the doggehs
No yummeh food for me, just a baked bitatoe with chewna
Swipe up for my slippers
Swipe up for a lumeh hunipots, mama’s got to work, even on a dog walk in my slippers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Bec3007

VIP Member
I love how she kept pushing the doctors for herself and her fake diagnosis but hasn’t pushed anyone to get Alfie some help. Classic begs!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60

Each_peach

VIP Member
"thought I'd get this bracelet with an S on it for Steve" - is it just me or is this basically the same as a dog wearing a collar and tag with its owners details on 🤣🤣🤣

Dingle the dog, mongrel from the bog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What amazes me about Dingle is that she is surrounded with an 'abundance' 😏 of fresh air, greenery and wildlife, there are no takeaways or restaurants anywhere near her to facilitate bad eating habits, no noise, no car pollution etc. Yet she still manages to look as grey, pallid and unhealthy as a London evacuee during the blitz 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

JaneEyre12

Chatty Member
Ahh Becky’s drug ‘chat’! Don’t you feel guilty for your family and friends? Becky, did you not feel guilty when you spent the weekend in hospital because of your junk food addiction? Lots of people use drugs recreationally - you shovel fatty, calorific shite down your gullet every single day - you didn’t talk about addiction because you know you are one yourself. Peer pressured into drinking Starbucks and Costa, bottles of Whispering Angel, jars of M&S cakes…you have no right to be so so so judgmental, you ignorant fat prick. Everyone has vices - yours landed you in hospital. So again, back to your stupid questions - did you feel guilty?

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Scotblock

VIP Member
Eugh those basketball Tshirts she brought for the boys are awful - I saw another influencer buy them so had a look for my boys but the cut of them is awful? Like a big wide square?!!
They go about with clothes that say “UCLA” and “Chicago Bulls”. I wonder if Americans go about with clothes on saying “Aberdeen Uni” and East Kilbride FC 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Rosie8919

Why is she buying everything free from?!?! How thick is she?! It’s free from allergens, not free from fat- it’s not going to magically stop the gallbladder attacks 😭 I can’t deal with her 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Bubsley

Chatty Member
Hi guys, happeh Chewsdeh
Suh I just spoke to my surgeon, well his secretary actually cos he’s suh suh buseh, just like me, anyway he told her to tell me to just go on holideh cos I deserve a treat and I never treat myself. He said a bit of sun, a bit of Chinese and a bikini thong up the bum is just what the doctor/surgeon ordered. So I’ve packed my case and I’m just waiting by the back door til October guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Don't be fooled by the gall that she's got, she's still, she's still, Becky from the bog, used to have a lot now she has a little, no matter where she goes we know she ain't driving 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Absolutely howling at the juxtaposition of these stories, posted one after the other.

'I deserve the absolute best'
£6 mirror from Home Bargains

🤣🤣
I'm laughing at the thought of her reading Tattle and trying to work out what juxtaposition means 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47