Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't understand how she can say she's never felt pressured to do drugs but then in the next breath says there's so much pressure on people to do them. Like is she ok?
Also, this is the same numbnut that started drinking coffee because every other posing twit on Instagram was. Her wardrobe is directly copied from other women. But yeah, you’re such an strongminded individual which is what she was implying with her “disscusion”

Also, I bet she doesn’t follow up from last night. It’ll be “Happeh Saturday” look at this field bollocks and her posing like a goon. Anyone with a bit of awareness would know you can’t just start a sensitive discussion like that and not revisit it - offering information/advice/support/signposting to actual guidance - not that she can offer any of that as she’s an utter moron.

What got me was most of her commentary was just “that makes me so sad”. Was this her trying to show empathy/therapeutic support? She really thinks she’s some sort of life coach to her 67 thousand followers, eh? Absolute fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ahh Becky’s drug ‘chat’! Don’t you feel guilty for your family and friends? Becky, did you not feel guilty when you spent the weekend in hospital because of your junk food addiction? Lots of people use drugs recreationally - you shovel fatty, calorific shite down your gullet every single day - you didn’t talk about addiction because you know you are one yourself. Peer pressured into drinking Starbucks and Costa, bottles of Whispering Angel, jars of M&S cakes…you have no right to be so so so judgmental, you ignorant fat prick. Everyone has vices - yours landed you in hospital. So again, back to your stupid questions - did you feel guilty?

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Most hot chocolate that you mix with milk is vegan. Hot chocolate that you mix with water has powdered milk, therefore you only need to add the water. I'm sure you're aware that vegan chocolate exists, right? I did just demolish two strawberry moo free bars and haven't had dairy in 6 years 😅
…. Yes I’m aware, and also on the fact hot chocolate powder can be vegan… however Costa upset lots of vegans as their hot chocolate is in fact not 🤣

Reactions: 3
She should wake up and feel guilty for the crappy life she's providing for those boys by being a neglectful, selfish slob before she dares judging anyone.

Straight into an aff link, feels the need to clarify that her jeans are a size 12...

I was the same size as unfiltered Begs (large 16) and worked my ass off over the last 18 months to lose 3.5 stone and I'm now a 12, still not a 10 as per her obsession. You're not kidding anyone love.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Where are the boys toys? There’s next to none in their actual bed room and they don’t have a playroom so where does she keep their toys? Surely that’s not all they have?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Forever thinking ‘those poor boys’ that room is so soulless. Where are all the toys? A desk for school work (lol) the posters of things that interest them? It looks cold and damp in there 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The whole house is empty like that. Where's their 'stuff'? Toys, niknaks, photos, clutter.

Her entire life is devoid of personality.

Reactions: 23
Forever thinking ‘those poor boys’ that room is so soulless. Where are all the toys? A desk for school work (lol) the posters of things that interest them? It looks cold and damp in there 😢
Bet the whole house is damp 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Weather is beautiful today, Wensleydale show is on.. how about a nice day out for those boys Beggy? Instead of plonking them in front of the telly. Selfish woman.

Reactions: 13
Those poor boys. That bedroom is just an empty shell for instagram. No toys, no books, no pictures. Are they even allowed to actually play in there? I hope that window has got a lock on it, I very much doubt it. It's a accident waiting to happen.
As unimpressed as with their bedroom. Just empty, lifeless rooms.

Reactions: 18
She posts her children all over social media and then moans when people steal her pictures. I’ve said it before begs but I’ll say it again just for you, if you don’t want people stealing your photos of your children KEEP THEM PRIVATE.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Not looked at her page in forever.....the water dripping down the boys window😯 its summer, not even chilly and that amount of condensation!! Must be riddled with damp. Also surely you have to heat porridge up, you dont just eat the oats with milk (almond or not🙄)

Reactions: 20
Ahh Becky’s drug ‘chat’! Don’t you feel guilty for your family and friends? Becky, did you not feel guilty when you spent the weekend in hospital because of your junk food addiction? Lots of people use drugs recreationally - you shovel fatty, calorific shite down your gullet every single day - you didn’t talk about addiction because you know you are one yourself. Peer pressured into drinking Starbucks and Costa, bottles of Whispering Angel, jars of M&S cakes…you have no right to be so so so judgmental, you ignorant fat prick. Everyone has vices - yours landed you in hospital. So again, back to your stupid questions - did you feel guilty?
Yes!!! This is perfect god I really really hope she reads this

Reactions: 8
Stolen pics of her and Woody, why does she sound so surprised?! It's her own fault for exposing those helpless children and their WHOLE little lives online! You have 100% facilitated people using photos of your children you disgusting, pathetic excuse for a mother!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.