Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm blocked, so please report her. She's an illiterate, uneducated twit who needs to look in the mirror. She's way too quick to pass judgement on anyone that feels they can share their story with her.

Reactions: 16
Goes on holiday in 50 days; 16th October - North York’s school holidays…

Half term holiday: Monday 25 October 2021 to Friday 29 October 2021

Absolutely disgraceful the amount of school her child has missed, especially with the concerns which are clearly visible to all

Just embarrassing, that £5k a month clearly can’t stretch to a holiday when they actually should be going
Will the weather even be good in mid October? Will things still be open there?

Reactions: 4
Thought she didn’t like being called Becky, so why is her email address becky & not Rebecca? 🙄🤣
She’s a bullshitting twit.
Please if there’s any actual influencers that read here but don’t comment, please tell us what the word is among you and the others regarding beggy

Reactions: 6
I have reported almost all the stories on drugs that she has shared today & I have also reported her account. I doubt it will make any difference, but you never know with instagrams algorithm, they might decide to start punishing the accounts that have multiple reports.

Reactions: 17
She is a bleeping bleep and times like this i wish i wasnt blocked because i would message her and call her out on her bullshit.

I dont mind sharing on here because unlike Beggy we are not judgmental! So i am in recovery of opiate pain pills- pills i was legitimately prescribed by doctor! At my lowest i moved on to heroin, not because i wanted to get "high" but because i am in a lot of pain due to chronic illness- both physical and mental health, and my doctor fucked up my meds and prescription and heroin was cheaper and stronger, and i was in agony and going through withdrawals- which btw is one of the worst things i have ever been through and i wouldnt wish it on anyone, Not even Beggy from the block!

But Beggy, no i dont feel guilty and you know why? because i understand my drug use was somehow related to the trauma i went through as a youngster and it was my way of escaping that torture.
Perhaps you should check out Dr Gabor Mate. He links drug use to childhood trauma. I know you are thick as duck and wont be able to understand a word of it but if you are going to try and talk about these issues you must do some research on it. You never know, it might even improve your empathy and self awareness skills!
Also Beggy, even at my lowest i still managed to dress my children appropriately and they slept on proper beds, and I didnt spend my days acting like a bleep online.
I know you will be reading this Beggy and you will be feeling smug and you will think you are better than me due to past issues, but you are not. I am clean, in better physical and mental health than ive been in a long time, and i have used my own horrible experiences to help others. I have my BA and MA degrees and i now work as a social worker- supporting children very similar to your 2 boys, because lets face it you neglect them and they need a social worker. So duck off you stupid bleep, you do not have the intelligence or the life experience to discuss such topics. Oh and btw Beggy i am involved with our mortgage, are you? And i get a good wage without having to flog the face vibrator from a hospital bed. Not so smug now Beggy Dingle.

Phew, i feel better now! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Ok I'm new here but , Rebecca, crawl out from underneath the rock you've been living under & start educating yourself & maybe gain some compassion. Drug use is a massive Socioeconomic issue. Users are often, but not always, from deprived areas, have lived deprived lives, come from unhappy households. They can be abuse victims, victims of crime. They could use drugs as an escape from reality. Be suffering with severe mental illness & depression...The list goes on. Please do not make the implication that drug addicts should feel guilty. I'm sure they feel that, in abundance. But drug addiction is a disease. Furthermore, drug use/misuse/addiction is also a great strain on society, the NHS, our mental health services. Currently, county drug lines are infiltrating rural areas, usually preying on & recruiting young boys from inner city gangs etc etc there is SO much more to this than just "Drugs are bad" "Listen to your parents" . You are in no way educated enough on this topic to be encouraging others to share such stories with you! It's triggering & really harmful IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Judges people who have taken drugs but doesn't seem to care about either of them drink driving. She just hasn't got a clue. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Using shame as a tool to browbeat people she deems lower than her. She’s vile.

Reactions: 13
She hasn’t got the right to look down on anyone! She is a disgusting cow who neglects her kids in favour of herself. I’ve no idea why she thinks she’s miss important, from the people on here that knew her it sounds like she’s a right skank. Look in the mirror beggy before even thinking of judging anyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is a bleeping bleep and times like this i wish i wasnt blocked because i would message her and call her out on her bullshit.

I dont mind sharing on here because unlike Beggy we are not judgmental! So i am in recovery of opiate pain pills- pills i was legitimately prescribed by doctor! At my lowest i moved on to heroin, not because i wanted to get "high" but because i am in a lot of pain due to chronic illness- both physical and mental health, and my doctor fucked up my meds and prescription and heroin was cheaper and stronger, and i was in agony and going through withdrawals- which btw is one of the worst things i have ever been through and i wouldnt wish it on anyone, Not even Beggy from the block!

But Beggy, no i dont feel guilty and you know why? because i understand my drug use was somehow related to the trauma i went through as a youngster and it was my way of escaping that torture.
Perhaps you should check out Dr Gabor Mate. He links drug use to childhood trauma. I know you are thick as duck and wont be able to understand a word of it but if you are going to try and talk about these issues you must do some research on it. You never know, it might even improve your empathy and self awareness skills!
Also Beggy, even at my lowest i still managed to dress my children appropriately and they slept on proper beds, and I didnt spend my days acting like a bleep online.
I know you will be reading this Beggy and you will be feeling smug and you will think you are better than me due to past issues, but you are not. I am clean, in better physical and mental health than ive been in a long time, and i have used my own horrible experiences to help others. I have my BA and MA degrees and i now work as a social worker- supporting children very similar to your 2 boys, because lets face it you neglect them and they need a social worker. So duck off you stupid bleep, you do not have the intelligence or the life experience to discuss such topics. Oh and btw Beggy i am involved with our mortgage, are you? And i get a good wage without having to flog the face vibrator from a hospital bed. Not so smug now Beggy Dingle.

Phew, i feel better now! :)
Bless you beautiful 🤍🤍🤍 you sound like you've been thru an awful lot and come out the other side.
And your post is absolutely 💯 💯 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The irony is that all these z lister celebs she looks up to and wanks over, are all probably dealing as a side hussle to pay for their tacky designer tit and Range Rovers 🥴 I can almost guarantee that they all take drugs too. It's handed around at parties like big bad bev would hand around the Lambrini. The world is jam packed with functioning addicts. All walks of life. Does she think you have to be on a park bench with dirty clothes to be an addict 🙄

All these girls who she was cheering on for making money from sex work are nearly always coked off their tits, so they can go through with it. What a naive little slapper she is!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Ok I'm new here but , Rebecca, crawl out from underneath the rock you've been living under & start educating yourself & maybe gain some compassion. Drug use is a massive Socioeconomic issue. Users are often, but not always, from deprived areas, have lived deprived lives, come from unhappy households. They can be abuse victims, victims of crime. They could use drugs as an escape from reality. Be suffering with severe mental illness & depression...The list goes on. Please do not make the implication that drug addicts should feel guilty. I'm sure they feel that, in abundance. But drug addiction is a disease. Furthermore, drug use/misuse/addiction is also a great strain on society, the NHS, our mental health services. Currently, county drug lines are infiltrating rural areas, usually preying on & recruiting young boys from inner city gangs etc etc there is SO much more to this than just "Drugs are bad" "Listen to your parents" . You are in no way educated enough on this topic to be encouraging others to share such stories with you! It's triggering & really harmful IMO
Her boys would be prime picking for county lines. They would get attention/a sense of belonging/money to buy things - if her materialistic attitude rubs off on them. All things she as a parent fails to provide them. She’d never be able to take this on though.

I was thinking earlier, if I was earning £5000 a month, that money would definitely be going on my child’s education. Where is that (non existent) money going?

Reactions: 20
I reported it as false information regarding social issues but doubt it will actually make a dent or is actually the right thing to be reporting it under 🤷‍♀️
Same but I reported it under health. I don’t know what she’s thinking!! Talking about the topic of drugs for engagement?! Wow. This is the lowest of lows 😠

Reactions: 16
Honestly normally I just come on here to write silly things but I’m so fucked off with the stupid, uneducated, SANCTIMONIOUS and plain DAMAGING tit that she is writing on her stories.

‘People who take drugs: don’t you feel guilty to your friends and family?’

Rebecca do you have any understanding whatsoever about addiction? Why the duck did you start a conversation about drugs when you clearly don’t know the slightest thing about the issues people face and the reasons why people end up in the situations they do, and how hard it is to get out of those situations, and how difficult it is for families?? Honest to god I’m furious.

This is not a pro drugs post, but I’m a child protection social worker and I just cannot BELIEVE that she’s out here ONCE AGAIN giving unsolicited advice and passing judgement on topics she knows absolutely duck all about 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s actually dangerous.

She’s not qualified to give advice or opinion on these topics. She needs to shut up and stick to doing silly q&as about sex or making banana vomit protein pancakes because she knows duck all else about anything important and it scares me that she feels in the position to start dishing out advice.

• Heart
Same but I reported it under health. I don’t know what she’s thinking!! Talking about the topic of drugs for engagement?! Wow. This is the lowest of lows 😠
I’m just so disgusted with her tonight. She infuriates me often, but today has been on another level.

Reactions: 12
She's hit a new low tonight.
As someone who has a history of a very close family member being a serious heroin addict to the point where his life was falling apart but has now (thankfully) turned himself around after joining the armed forces, she has absolutely no right to judge anyone on their decision to or to not take drugs.
How can some low level "mum influencer" think she has the knowledge or understanding to discuss a topic like this. Every single story she is passing a judgemental comment.
Princess Rebecca has never grown up in the poverty that some people are brought up in with drugs in their face from a young age.

I've never taken action on anyone but I have reported her tonight, she should not be allowed to discuss this topic witb her miseducation and looking down her nose at anyone with a problem.

P.s. I don't belive for a second her and Steve have never taken any form of recreational drugs, absolute bullshit.

Phew, sorry tattlers, she really got to me tonight!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can you imagine someone replying to that saying ‘yes I take drugs and I feel so guilty etc’ her reply would be something completely wank like ‘awww that’s tit babe get some help drugs aren’t the answer’

and THAT is what fucks me off because she’s got no knowledge or advice she could possibly give to someone in that situation.

Like someone else said she should have put a page with hotline numbers and advice websites for anybody struggling with addiction.

she’s an absolute grade A twatwaffle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.