Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don't get those bedroom photos, is it meant to be spot the difference or....??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I genuinely don't get those bedroom photos, is it meant to be spot the difference or....??
Like Becky from the bog said you just have to use your imagination. duck me, even Willy Wonka would struggle using his imagination for that LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Aww don’t be mean about the bedroom renovation transformation. They’ve bought a new bed and hung a shower curtain on the wall. That is effort hunipots!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
We all have personal preferences of course but she cannot be serious by saying she has used her imagination to transfer a boring cream room into another cream room! We purchased a new build a few years ago and every room was bloody magnolia - we have now decorated about 50 per cent of the house and not one of the newly decorated rooms is magnolia as it bores the tit out of me. Now I am no Lawrence llwenyn bowen but all the rooms now have colour and some interesting art pieces in them. And we managed it earning no where near 5k à month 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe it's like one of those magic eye pictures...if you stare at it long enough something will pop out at you... it'll be a big fat camel toe from behind the net curtain knowing our beckeh

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I clicked the ‘after’ picture and clicked again for the next story thinking she’d made a mistake and added the before twice 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rebecca Lamb: If you have the imagination, anything is possible!

Also Rebecca Lamb: Wears beige. Eats beige. Loveless relationship is beige. Brain is beige. Skin is beige. Jockey chafing shorts are beige. Content is beige. Probably bleeds beige. Paints bedroom beige. Gets a new carpet - greige. I’ll admit she’s gone off the bleeping rails with that last one 🤣🤣

Thread title suggestion: beggy is beige, illness was staged, reads tattle page for page, silly witch makes me rage 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Their bedroom is so empty! Where’s the dressing table, desk, bookshelf, literally anything else apart from a bed and a built in wardrobe???

Reactions: 18
Only this melt would be near critical , in hospital , laser hair removal , time for in the style Ad … get a carpet fitted all in 24/48 hrs …. 👊🏻🥴🤥🤥🤥🤥

I’m really really poorly cough cough …
But hang on , hold up
I’m still going be a Instagram Boss Babe 😵💫🤪😵💫
I’m a lying, scheming, ignorant, dumb shite and that’s my real super power 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Their bedroom is so empty! Where’s the dressing table, desk, bookshelf, literally anything else apart from a bed and a built in wardrobe???
A bookshelf 😂 For the 3 books she possesses?

Doesn’t she have one in her ‘office’? That has a hole in it and is used to store handbags?

She’s a bleeping omnishambles.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“Only spent half an hour at tropical world”. Actual knobhead. I used to be a keeper there and it takes a good hour if you actually stop and read signage etc. I doubt she can read but still. No doubt if she actually went with them she rushed them through without letting them actually enjoy it. Genuinely dislike her. Evil lump
To actually read the signs would be too educational and in that house education is frowned upon. Why actually better your knowledge when you can behave like an uneducated neanderthal and go through life living of Hobson seniors money

She’s right as rain again, in no pain and in no rush to cancel the holiday for ‘her op’ until Steve wants to go out again and she’s crippled over in agony
Glad I'm not the only one who thought it was probably to stop him going out. Why does she only have flare ups at weekends. Her diet is atrocious all week, so why are hospital visits reserved for Saturday? Maybe she ended up being kept in longer than expected, so had to go down the surgical route

Only this melt would be near critical , in hospital , laser hair removal , time for in the style Ad … get a carpet fitted all in 24/48 hrs …. 👊🏻🥴🤥🤥🤥🤥

I’m really really poorly cough cough …
But hang on , hold up
I’m still going be a Instagram Boss Babe 😵💫🤪😵💫
I’m a lying, scheming, ignorant, dumb shite and that’s my real super power 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
Influencers are everything that is toxic with social media. It appears to be the type of people, more often than not, untrustworthy, conceited, narcissistic and usually thick as two short planks

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She doesn’t need to. Health and life insurance are underwritten at the point they’re taken out.

So tempted to message on that meme and ask if “spending less time with other people” means her kids since she never spends any bleeping time with them
You definitely need to inform your travel insurance of pre-existing health conditions or investigations.

Reactions: 7
Have we seen her try the boots on yet? I’m dying to see how good they look 🤣🤣🤣. She was so excited to show us, I’d hate to have missed it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve not got an opinion on meldrum as don’t really pay to much attention until she posted a picture of her bedroom after lambs reveal of her own and omg the difference. The colour the panelling it looked beautiful.

Reactions: 8
Have we seen her try the boots on yet? I’m dying to see how good they look 🤣🤣🤣. She was so excited to show us, I’d hate to have missed it!!
Steve is getting the WD40 ready as we speak so she can squeeze her cankles into them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.