Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be between the theatre manager and surgical Bookings team they will look at her the waiting list, breaches what they can do on a list I’m sure she thinks just cause she’s Rebecca lamb she will be top priority! She doesn’t realise that there’s more urgent cases
Yeah but she told the GP she was an influencer remember. So that will defo get her to the top of the list 😂 Surgeon might want to slip on a proper size 16 pair of jeans on her when he’s done surgically removing the size 12’s 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
WOWZERS! It’s practically a Cartier love bangle 😂 Look at the craftsmanship on that 😂 And the thumb ring just sets off the chav look perfectly. Move over Lizzie Duke because Primani is in town.
She keeps saying thumb ring but doesn't look like a thumb ring to me 🤣 it looks like a ring thats meant to be on the middle finger 🙄 or maybe it's just me 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry but she’s definitely having pizza too, a large pizza each for the boys… we have seen her usual tiny portion sizes🙄😂

Reactions: 18
Why is she buying everything free from?!?! How thick is she?! It’s free from allergens, not free from fat- it’s not going to magically stop the gallbladder attacks 😭 I can’t deal with her 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The thing is, the surgeon probably doesn’t even organise his own schedule. He probably just tells his team the more urgent cases & they figure out dates etc. So there’s no way he’s going to give her any indication regarding the holiday. I bet there was never an op lined up & this is all her gearing up to ‘oh I still haven’t had a date yet’ then magically all symptoms will have disappeared, she can go on holiday & we never have to talk about it ever again. She should be a politician the amount of lies she comes out with!
The surgeon (or one of his team) will have told her that it is her choice if she goes on holiday but if she misses her surgery date then she will be put back at the bottom of the waiting list!! Plain and simple!!

Reactions: 25
WOWZERS! It’s practically a Cartier love bangle 😂 Look at the craftsmanship on that 😂 And the thumb ring just sets off the chav look perfectly. Move over Lizzie Duke because Primani is in town.
This is embarrassing, I wouldn’t put that crap on my kid for dress up. To think she actually thinks she is “cool” she has no clue.
Im starting to feel sorry for her

Reactions: 16
She keeps saying thumb ring but doesn't look like a thumb ring to me 🤣 it looks like a ring thats meant to be on the middle finger 🙄 or maybe it's just me 🥴
I thought the same. Plus the fact it’s god awful!

This is embarrassing, I wouldn’t put that crap on my kid for dress up. To think she actually thinks she is “cool” she has no clue.
I go through phases of feeling sorry for her, then I remember she had her kids sleeping on mattresses on the floor for 2 years & the feeling passes.

Reactions: 23
Hahahahahaha

The free from bread has less fat than the normal seeded loaf she buys 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's the SEEDS you bleeping melt, not the gluten that makes a difference

She's a special kind of thick 🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How long are we giving it before her thumb and wrist turn green 😂

• Haha
That thumb ring is more like a knuckle duster the thick idiot 🤣🤣🤣 why is she trying to turn her hand into a butt plug she looks ridiculous 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

She's been poured into those cream jeans like lumpy custard... so tight they could explode at any moment😵

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's had lots of messages from experts, don't judge her if she gets it wrong. She can't have a McDonald's.

That's her way of saying 'don't give me any tit when I ignore all of your advice, I'm eating everything but McDonald's, or I'll block you'.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's so thick, of course seeded bread is higher in fat, SEEDS ARE HIGH IN FAT. She really has no bleeping clue. I'm also creasing at the fact she's bought only 2 YOGHURTS. WHAT THE ACTUAL duck 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also, she clearly doesn't realise lactose free doesn't mean fat free or dairy free. It still has bleeping dairy in it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I cannot deal with how much of a dunce she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We’ll be as judgmental about your backwards food choices as you were on your crappy drugs chat, cheers Hunnipot! Why is she buying everything vegan?! She really doesn’t get it. Bet she thinks the ‘sweet gem’ will taste like a yummy treat, like half a pack of biscuits 🤡
Still not a lot of fresh fruit or veg and microwave jackets? You’re in all day, you lazy bint. Stick a proper potato in the oven and warm your cold, damp looking house while you’re at it! The vegan cheese sauce she got…really healthy option there!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A got a new vlogging camruh cos ah sold mah other vlogging camruh I had 2 camruh a small vlogging camruh and a big vlogging camruh..... So I got a new vlogging camruh and ah can't wait to get back to vlogging and making vlogs

😬🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Quite often the vegan or free from options are higher in fat or sugar as they are more processed. Also there are so many low fat meal plans with grocery lists she could have used if she was unsure! Also I’m pretty sure the NHS provide a list of foods that are preferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow, she is painfully thick 🤦‍♀️.
As a “content creator” surely you would have a good grasp of language and vocabulary?
And her knowledge on food is just terrible 😣

The vegan cheese sauce she got…really healthy option there!
I was dying at this too 🤣🤣 she's seen the word vegan on it and her tiny brain has equated that with being healthy 🤣🤣 I'm gonna have to stop watching soon, I'm screaming at my screen 🤣🤣

Eta - And crying that she's just trying to lower the fat in the exact same meals she eats week in and week out instead of using this as an opportunity to broaden her repertoire past chilli, spag bol, pizza and jacket potatoes on repeat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.