Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The coat she got for Alfie is definitely not going to cut it in winter. I just bought my little girl a snowsuit and a Ted Baker coat from vinted (I prefer buying second hand clothes because its better for the environment and when kids are this small most of the clothes are immaculate as they don't spend much time in them!) She really thinks one flimsy coat is enough? Of course its not. She has the money to do better (apparently) and just doesn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How does she get away with getting a 12 in primark jeans? I’m an 8 in jeans but in primark I need to get a size 12!! They are so small fitting
Yeah they are ridiculous in Primark. I'm a 10/12 normally but always a 14 in Primark jeans. It's sad and quite pathetic if she needs to lie like that. It's hardly 'body confident'

Reactions: 9
do they get money from a swipe up or just if a swipe up leads to a sale?
Only from sales but it’s any purchase you make within 30 days of swiping up I believe. That’s why I won’t ever swipe up, because it saves the cookies on your device so even if you then go on the site a few days later, it will record it as a sale from her swipe up.

How does she get away with getting a 12 in primark jeans? I’m an 8 in jeans but in primark I need to get a size 12!! They are so small fitting
She doesn’t! She tells everyone she’s a 12 but she’s definitely not.

Reactions: 9
do they get money from a swipe up or just if a swipe up leads to a sale?
From sales. The swipe up is saved in your phones cookies and anything you buy from there will give a commission to the person who you swiped up on. Thats why the instahuns use popular websites such as Boohoo and Asos as swipe ups. If you go on a week later and get a new Autumn wardrobe Begsy is quids in. Its sly and deceitful. It should be banned.

Reactions: 17
From sales. The swipe up is saved in your phones cookies and anything you buy from there will give a commission to the person who you swiped up on. Thats why the instahuns use popular websites such as Boohoo and Asos as swipe ups. If you go on a week later and get a new Autumn wardrobe Begsy is quids in. Its sly and deceitful. It should be banned.
Disgusting!!!

I’m new to this thread, what’s the ‘hunnipot’ situation? 🤣🤣
Yeh I’m confused too lol

Reactions: 3
Alfie wouldn’t wear a coat like this anymore “I don’t think” literally just shows that she doesn’t even know her own children

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Seeing as you are obsessed with this site, do me a favour Begsy. Try your new jeans on camera, with the tag still attached. Only then will I believe you got a Primark 12 past your cankles 😇
She’ll probably staple the 12 tag over the 16 fs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m a size 4 and had to get size 10 from Primark this week, they are crazy small sizing!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Not always! If it’s style link (I think that’s the name) they do commission per click! So you don’t even have to buy anything, but if you swipe up she’ll get like 5p or something. It’s all on their website you can see for yourself 😡😡

Also, she bought one coat and one T-shirt for each of her kids? At the end of August, just as we’re going into autumn? Wtf! Is it just me whose about to spend the whole months wages on autumn clothes for the kids?😂 I love it! Love the start of a new season so I can kit them out in new gear. Plus, I like to buy quality such as Next so that it washes well and lasts a long time! Not slating Primark but if she earns £5k a month why is she buying things from there when it all falls apart after a few washes?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I always clear my cookies before I do any online shopping just to make sure as I do swipe up sometimes (never for beggy) those scrubbers ain’t getting a penny out of me 😂😂

Reactions: 20
Eugh those basketball Tshirts she brought for the boys are awful - I saw another influencer buy them so had a look for my boys but the cut of them is awful? Like a big wide square?!!

Reactions: 12
Eugh those basketball Tshirts she brought for the boys are awful - I saw another influencer buy them so had a look for my boys but the cut of them is awful? Like a big wide square?!!
They go about with clothes that say “UCLA” and “Chicago Bulls”. I wonder if Americans go about with clothes on saying “Aberdeen Uni” and East Kilbride FC 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
They go about with clothes that say “UCLA” and “Chicago Bulls”. I wonder if Americans go about with clothes on saying “Aberdeen Uni” and East Kilbride FC 😂
I actually wore a sweater that said university of Buffalo when I was in America and someone asked me, oh did you go there? And I was like erm no I’m just wearing this sweater.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We can only hope they do? 😂
True story - I have a UCLA jumper, I’ve had it for years, it’s all faded but super comfy, I wore it out to run some errands and an older American guy stopped me and started asking me if I went to UCLA and telling me his partner went there. When I told him I hadn’t and just brought it from H&M I felt like a right dick! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.