Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a stupid cow, she put a picture of herself up a few months ago, she was sunburnt to duck. She was sat in her hot tub with her kid.
I commented saying, wow you really know how to look after your skin don't ya!
She replied saying, well my kid is not burnt, so duck you and blocked me. Very classy scumbag, very crude and a really pathetic piece of crap x
What’s her insta? X

Reactions: 1
To Rebecca- google “clever guts diet recipe book” it’s on Amazon for 99p until tomorrow- kindle version. Many thanks a nasty troll
In a couple of hours time, “ A lot of you have been recommending this book on Amazon, so I thought I’d download the kindle version”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She didn't read the brief (of course she didn't, Beggy knows best) and turned up in a bright green dress and boots when they were all told to wear neutral colours and flat shoes. She had to go buy some different shoes and stuck out like a sore thumb in her green monstrosity.
I wonder if this is why she now wears beige, beige, beige, because she was so traumatised by that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What do the boys eat for lunch?? Over the summer holidays I’ve been through copious amounts of bread, potatoes, beans, fruit etc & that’s just lunch & snacks. Looking at her shop I can’t see how she makes 21 meals for 4 people. She must do a mid week shop that she doesn’t share or something, because I can’t see how that food lasts them 7 days.
Remember though they eat out a million times a week too 😂😂😂😂 I’ve got two kids, 1 and 3, and me and my husband work full time so we only actually eat about 9 meals a week at home together, and my food shopping is STILL bigger than that 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
If the spray on jeans don’t show her true size then that engagement ring clinging on for dear life does😳 I’d be gutted if I had fat hands me Begs

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cried at a HF event?! Spill the tea please! 😂
As @Each_peach said she didn’t read the brief turned up in the wrong clothes she was totally out of her depth, made a big deal about travelling to london on her own like she was a big girl. Davina McCall had to take her outside and calm her down because she had a melt down, how mortifying. Then when she got home, she was banging on about how proud she was, like she had just climbed the Mount Kilimanjaro or something. The same woman mouthing to people on Instagram won’t use her vlogging camera out in public because she’s too embarrassed, but this is her ‘job’!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I get so angry every time she shares her food shop. Where’s the fruit and veg for the boys? Or yoghurts etc. I’m talking actual yoghurts for kids not chocolate ones. I can bet they’re lacking in most vitamins.

Reactions: 13
There's just never enough for each day. There's what, 5 bananas there? How does that do four people for seven days? Same with everything else. Isn't Steve trying to bulk up too? I don't understand what they're eating. Takeaways, meals out and snacks, all of it shite.

They must all be so nutritionally deficient.

Reactions: 15
It was this vlog here. The stupid cow never read the job brief properly. She ended up bleeping it up. She ended up crying to Davina McCall 😂

Do you remember when she was banging on about how she was gonna be on a tv show and then it came on and all she said was “hi I’m rebecca and I’m going to Morrison’s” - and she was the only one who wasn’t in the rest of the programme 😂 just those few seconds at the start

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It's one extreme to the other!

A teaspoon of dry chilli on a few lettuce leaves, it's not even a starter is it?

Reactions: 10
The video from that hello fresh advert is on YouTube! She looks so different!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.