Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait to see her attempt at panelling on the wonky as tit walls in the dungeon

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 731380
I don’t think I believe it… I reckon she just buys things and then marks them as ads so she looks like she gets things sent to her because she’s an ‘Influencer with 67k followers’ 😂 I really don’t get who would actually wanna work with her 🤦🏽‍♀️😅
It's a terrible fit on her too, the fabric doesn't come across properly and well, the tit situation as usual because she won't wear a bra 🥴😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My response from hair burst, finally they want to give a duck! No more hair Alexa for our boss babe, how will she cope with the bald patches now?? Off to message InTheStyle and Stacey Solomon ✌🏼View attachment 731230
About bloody time a company stepped up! This is why she does such a poor job, because she’s allowed to get away with it

Annoying isn’t it! I’ve never actually bought from inthestyle, but that dress is quite nice. However, I will not ever buy from them now that they have gifted anything to this lazy excuse of a mother!

I actually think that dress suits her body shape, although I don’t understand why she feels the need to stick her leg out like that 🤣
I agree that’s the type of dresses she should be wearing. Instead she’s squeezing her arse into size 10 mini dresses that do not suit her legs at all.

View attachment 731380
I don’t think I believe it… I reckon she just buys things and then marks them as ads so she looks like she gets things sent to her because she’s an ‘Influencer with 67k followers’ 😂 I really don’t get who would actually wanna work with her 🤦🏽‍♀️😅
I honestly wouldn’t put it past the psychopath 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly wouldnt be surprised if the thick twit thinks removing her gallbladder will result in instant weightloss. She has probably got it confused with gastric band surgery!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Absolutely howling at the juxtaposition of these stories, posted one after the other.

'I deserve the absolute best'
£6 mirror from Home Bargains

🤣🤣
I'm laughing at the thought of her reading Tattle and trying to work out what juxtaposition means 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I have had vegan ice cream before and it’s just blended up cashews & flavouring, wholeeee lotta fat going straight for your gallstones gal 😂
Theres so many different kinds of vegan ice cream so I've no idea why you think its all just blended cashews 😅 but yeah I really haven't a clue why she thinks dairy free equals healthy. Its just a dairy free alternative, literally just that. Not fat free, not less sugar. She reads here enough so surely she will be checking the fat content of these things and realise she's fucked up?! I like someone's theory that she's just been told she has a dairy intolerance. It makes the most sense

Reactions: 8
She has to be trolling us. All she’s done is make everything a horrible cream colour. That room looks so cold and miserable.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s got new bedroom carpet 😮 only taken 3 years nearly

Is she having a laugh! It looks nearly identical 😂😂
She has NO imagination. What the duck is she talking about?! What has changed?! She’s so delusional, it’s actually dangerous.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Have I finally lost the plot?!

What imagination do you need to buy a new bed frame and have a new carpet laid?

I must be in Picasso's league of creativity with the reconfiguring of rooms and lighting to give different effects that I've done in my house renovation

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So the only reason they took the boys out yesterday was because they was having the carpet fitted in their bedroom then 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.