Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not her gallbladder that’s the issue. It’s the fact she’s buying cheap thongs that are two sizes too small! They must be going so far up her arse they are strangling all her internal organs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
"thought I'd get this bracelet with an S on it for Steve" - is it just me or is this basically the same as a dog wearing a collar and tag with its owners details on 🤣🤣🤣

Dingle the dog, mongrel from the bog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Also, she may have bought the boys a coat ands a Tshirt each but she's still only just spent more on them than she's spent on herself. Why is she incapable of going to a shop and not buying loads of shite for herself? Wonder if she's even bought the boys new school uniforms yet.

Reactions: 19
There's just no way she is a 12 in Primark. Their jeans come up way small, I always have to size up

Reactions: 29
I’m a 12/14. Size 12 jeans from Matalan fit me great but I’m lucky if I can get a 12 from primark over my knees. She’s talking tit if she says they fit!

Reactions: 26
There's just no way she is a 12 in Primark. Their jeans come up way small, I always have to size up
For context, Kerry Conway who looks tiny next to Becky had to size up to a 14 jeans in Primark not long ago. Just because you managed to jump off the wardrobe into them Becky it doesn’t mean they fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m a 12/14. Size 12 jeans from Matalan fit me great but I’m lucky if I can get a 12 from primark over my knees. She’s talking tit if she says they fit!
My daughter is a slim14, always gets a 16 in primark. There sizing is so off. I reckon beggy buys 10's & 12's to show for the gram, then pulls the size 16 out to put on for pictures to make it look like the smaller size fit her. Ppl would respect her more if she was honest about it.

Reactions: 22
For context, Kerry Conway who looks tiny next to Becky had to size up to a 14 jeans in Primark not long ago. Just because you managed to jump off the wardrobe into them Becky it doesn’t mean they fit.
Apparently some influencers buy two of each item, the size they show on camera and the true size, once they film the haul, they return the 'pretend size' item

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Apparently some influencers buy two of each item, the size they show on camera and the true size, once they film the haul, they return the 'pretend size' item
God could you really be arsed?! 😩

"thought I'd get this bracelet with an S on it for Steve" - is it just me or is this basically the same as a dog wearing a collar and tag with its owners details on 🤣🤣🤣

Dingle the dog, mongrel from the bog.
So classy. Next she'll be buying one of those "mum" rings from Argos.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My daughter is a slim14, always gets a 16 in primark. There sizing is so off. I reckon beggy buys 10's & 12's to show for the gram, then pulls the size 16 out to put on for pictures to make it look like the smaller size fit her. Ppl would respect her more if she was honest about it.
That’s exactly what she does! I wish woman would just be honest overall about their size. Wether you’re an 8 or a 20 it’s nothing to be ashamed of. My size can go from 10 -16 depending on shop. Joggers and pjs I can get a 10, jeans etc are 12/14 and some tops are 16 for comfort. I’m not ashamed of that. I’m a mother and I’m human.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So classy. Next she'll be buying one of those "mum" rings from Argos.
[/QUOTE]
She will be getting one of those cheap personalised gold necklaces next, it'll say "boss babe" on it 🤣🤣

That’s exactly what she does! I wish woman would just be honest overall about their size. Wether you’re an 8 or a 20 it’s nothing to be ashamed of. My size can go from 10 -16 depending on shop. Joggers and pjs I can get a 10, jeans etc are 12/14 and some tops are 16 for comfort. I’m not ashamed of that. I’m a mother and I’m human.
I'm only 5 ft 3, and even when I was at my slimmest (not on purpose, stress and life altering situations made it drop off) at around 8st, I still often had to get a bleeping 10 in some primark jeans cos they are TINY and the waist on them was so so small.
She's talking shite about a size 12.

Leta also not forget it wasn't long ago she was peddling and insisting she was a size 10, all of a sudden everything's a 12? Nah I call more like a 16.

Reactions: 20
The way she hesitated when saying minecraft showed she hasn't the foggiest what it is. Every boy in my sons class is absolutely crazy about it, he has me playing and if I'm not playing the TV constantly has YouTube videos about it on. She didn't have a clue. Poor Alfie will have heard his friends talking about it and know its cool but it's clear it's not played in that house

Reactions: 16
Seeing as you are obsessed with this site, do me a favour Begsy. Try your new jeans on camera, with the tag still attached. Only then will I believe you got a Primark 12 past your cankles 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How does she get away with getting a 12 in primark jeans? I’m an 8 in jeans but in primark I need to get a size 12!! They are so small fitting

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.