Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's one extreme to the other!

A teaspoon of dry chilli on a few lettuce leaves, it's not even a starter is it?
Couple hundred calories there if she’s lucky, eating like that as above mentioned (crash diet) she’s going to be binging on food before she knows it

Reactions: 8
What in the name of all things rancid is THIS dry concoction?! I’d actually cry if someone served this up for me and tried to suggest it’s chillehhhhh. View attachment 737099😐
I think she’s cooked up turkeh mince and added a tin of sweet corn and a tin of mixed bean salad (in vinaigrette 🤢) then sprinkled the chilleh con carneh mix and hey presto - dog food in a lettuce cup. Perfect gallstone-friendly food. Her “cooking” is an absolute joke - opening tins and packets and mixing it all together. Basic.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Waiting patiently for beggeh to tell us how yummy her tripe and limp lettuce was.

Tenner bet she's shovelling a pizza down her gullet right now

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think she’s cooked up turkeh mince and added a tin of sweet corn and a tin of mixed bean salad (in vinaigrette 🤢) then sprinkled the chilleh con carneh mix and hey presto - dog food in a lettuce cup. Perfect gallstone-friendly food. Her “cooking” is an absolute joke - opening tins and packets and mixing it all together. Basic.
The things she makes aren't even hard to make from scratch, it's pathetic. My sons had spag bol tonight, sauce made with passata, tomatoes, garlic, basil, etc. She's literally just playing at being an adult. She's very much still a child herself in many many ways.

Reactions: 22
We've been out all day in Southport. My 2 kids have demolished all the sugar and then ate a full on pizza hut for tea. I don't do this everyday clearly but they are a growing boy and girl! They absolutely love going out as much as they like eating all the food. I always have a full cupboard and fridge and they didn't hold back this summer. Ffs Rebecca, let them be kids. Iam absolutely saddened by what goes on with these boys. My boy is nearly 4 and when he's not outside he's forever making dens and playing with his cars. It's sad that they cannot be arsed especially with Alfie. I really can't comment on his development but my daughter has been under a University dental hospital for her teeth. She has poor enamel. They have worked wonders which we have all fought for over the years. Put down your effing lumie and look at your kids. They absolutely come first you first grade prick. Makes me so mad 😡

Reactions: 18
Surely the calpol she has packed is too young for Alfie? Also who the heck packs three huge bottles of after sun, but the tiniest shampoo and conditioners. Weird.

Reactions: 22
If she doesn't like bog standard lettuce then picking up a packet of rocket was a mistake.

I'm sure the chickens will enjoy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t get my head around how little she spends and how little she buys. Food wise obviously! I spent £100 on Tesco yesterday for 4 of us. We’ve been away so had nothing fresh in at all. I’m not gonna list every single item but that included bread, wraps, garlic bread, milk, squash, pop, various cheeses, various cooked meats, different lettuces, loads of veg, coleslaw/potato salad/houmous, various fruits, cereals, yoghurts! Already had plenty of meat in the freezer. If this shop lasts until Friday I’ll be amazed to be honest. Half the fruit/salad/veggies are gone already! I just don’t understand what they all eat, especially the boys. My kids would eat me out of house and home given the chance, my youngest has never been a big fruit and veg lover but even he will grab an apple or orange as a snack or have a handful of carrot sticks with his lunch! Her kids are so deprived!

Reactions: 15
Her dinner looks like Bev has made her a fake bush tucker trial, pigs brains on lettuce 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Omg supposedly all 4 of them going on holiday and she's packed the TINIEST shampoos and conditioners, bet she doesn't wash the boys hair or her own after they've been in the pool or the sea. She's also got no body wash for her or steaver 🤣.

Shouldn't those stories be labelled with AD as well, considering she has Nuskin products in there?

She's so thick, taking all that spf but then taking tanning oil and tanning butter. No wonder she looks older than her bleeping years.

Also I don't care what she says there is no way those jeans are a 12, bleeping no way. And they're stretched that tight you can practically see her flaps. Bet she can hardly bend in them without fear of tearing them. Not everything has to be like a second skin Beggy 😩😩
My toiletries take up so much space when I pack to go hols. How on earth can that be all she’s taking??? There’s no Shower gel, soap, deodorant and only a tiny little shampoo and conditioner that would last any normal person 2 days! I don’t get it

Reactions: 15
That chilli/lettuce concoction looks like a diseased gallbladder!!!!
It also annoys the duck out of me so much when illiterate, uneducated idiots like her buy free from products without any knowledge of what's in them and that they are meant for people with proper diagnoses and dietary needs like me who has Coeliac disease. Anyway, so many of the free from products are high in sugar and fat to give it flavour and bulk it out. She's such an idiot. Do some research and just bleeping Google what to eat for a gallbladder/gallstones diet FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Rebecca Lamb #81: Vegan doesn’t mean low fat, stick to your lumeh- you thick twit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.