Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear Rebecca, queue the influx of emails to inthestyle who I am most definitely sure won’t want to work with you again following knowledge of the tit you and Steve get up to
They will just shove it under the carpet! They don’t care

Reactions: 6
My response from hair burst, finally they want to give a duck! No more hair Alexa for our boss babe, how will she cope with the bald patches now?? Off to message InTheStyle and Stacey Solomon ✌🏼
92E4398F-7FBD-45CD-9535-BD765F3EBF2C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
'Bought these crackers coz they are low in fat so will eat with vegan cheese as a snack.'

Do you know what else is low in fat Begga? Fruit and vegetables. Buy them, eat them, sort yourself out and grow up!

Said before, I struggle with heart burn. It is fully self inflicted through diet so I control what I eat. My pain is low rate really but still the thought of it stops all crappy good cravings....how can she still want to eat Jammy Dodgers?!?!

Attachments

Reactions: 21
The waiting list for gallbladder surgery at Airedale hospital is up to 43 weeks for 9/10 patients. There’s no way she’s having surgery in 6 weeks time.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Those Pledge dusters she has bought are the refil pack that doesnt actually contain the handle. Jeez, she is thick! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 44
My response from hair burst, finally they want to give a duck! No more hair Alexa for our boss babe, how will she cope with the bald patches now?? Off to message InTheStyle and Stacey Solomon ✌🏼View attachment 731230
Well done @Poosh 👏
Just proving the Hobson's continue to be masters of their own undoing!
Edit to say Hobson/Lambs! Who am I kidding, she's never getting down that aisle! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
bleeping joke how this cretin gets gifted free items. She’s the least deserving bleep I know
Annoying isn’t it! I’ve never actually bought from inthestyle, but that dress is quite nice. However, I will not ever buy from them now that they have gifted anything to this lazy excuse of a mother!

I actually think that dress suits her body shape, although I don’t understand why she feels the need to stick her leg out like that 🤣

Reactions: 11
She looks bleeping awful. She looks SO unhealthy! She needs to eat a tit load more fruit and veg (like 7 portions a day!) and take a daily multivitamin, drop the SUGAR and grease and do some exercise. Anyone else feel like she’s literally falling to tit in front of your eyes? 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She does realise cream crackers are high in fat 😂

Cream crackers do contain a relatively high proportion of fat at 1g per cracker -

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think this just shows she’s bull shitting about her gallbladder. If she was having problems that caused you to be hospitalised then you would take it a damn lot seriously than she is. You would really sort your diet out as the main concern to avoid any more visits to hospital then you’d cancel your holiday. The fact she hasn’t cancelled it is obvious there is no thing wrong. I would never fly abroad if I had something wrong with me as I’d hate to be stuck in another country. I also would be shitting it at the thought of having surgery and being put under. She doesn’t Gove a tit, the whole thing is made up!! She’s just fat overweight twit!!

Reactions: 29
I think this just shows she’s bull shitting about her gallbladder. If she was having problems that caused you to be hospitalised then you would take it a damn lot seriously than she is. You would really sort your diet out as the main concern to avoid any more visits to hospital then you’d cancel your holiday. The fact she hasn’t cancelled it is obvious there is no thing wrong. I would never fly abroad if I had something wrong with me as I’d hate to be stuck in another country. I also would be shitting it at the thought of having surgery and being put under. She doesn’t Gove a tit, the whole thing is made up!! She’s just fat overweight twit!!
If she’s going I hope she lets her insurance know

Reactions: 8
I'm struggling my hunnipots, to see any healtheh food on Becky's latest food haul. Freddeh's, snickehs and biscqets... All the sugar... Nuh huh 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 22
25DB4F52-BF84-441A-803E-4F05863AD166.jpeg

I don’t think I believe it… I reckon she just buys things and then marks them as ads so she looks like she gets things sent to her because she’s an ‘Influencer with 67k followers’ 😂 I really don’t get who would actually wanna work with her 🤦🏽‍♀️😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.