Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Llamabama

Chatty Member
27F70CBD-33F4-4C6B-BD91-7D839EA0C361.png
This has REALLY fucked me off. Saying ‘do you not feel guilty’ and then saying ‘no judgement’ is like intentionally insulting someone and then saying ‘no offence’

she hasn’t got a fucking clue what she’s on about anyway. What’s the point in these discussion Fridays?? Because every one of her replies was the same! And as for drugs being the ‘new norm’ no they aren’t and they never will be!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
The way she's worded that last story means it's LOADED with judgement. 'Do you not feel guilty?'

Honestly, fuck you Becky. You've just done a monumental disservice to anyone living a life that's been/being affected by any kind of drug. Posts like these are HARMFUL. You're damaging people.

I know you'll read this and think I'm a total bitch, but you've caused me, and no doubt many others, pain with your posts today.

Next time you post about 'being kind' and cheering on other women and all that guff, you can shove it right up your arse.

ETA: Followed by a swipe up for her fucking jeans.

I've never known anyone less empathetic or more ignorant and tactless.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Jemi85

VIP Member
Just here to comment on how the surgeon gave her his personal blessing to go on holiday. OF COURSE HE DID 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

peachhes

VIP Member
If you have imagination anything is possible 🤣

You literally changed the carpets and threw some paint around, Rebecca Llewelyn Bowen 🤡

• Haha

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Those Pledge dusters she has bought are the refil pack that doesnt actually contain the handle. Jeez, she is thick! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Each_peach

VIP Member
I've said it already but - Drinking lactose free milk cos she's avoiding daireh, but lactose free milk is free from LACTOSE. NOT DAIREH.

She is actually thick as fuck. So painfully thick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Clementine

VIP Member
9BD0E36F-9965-45C5-AEE6-337B7B2170FB.jpeg

This might not be to everyone’s taste but this is imagination, not Rebecca and her 50 shades of beige. Absolute porridge pot of a house.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Imagination 😂😂😂😂😂 she’s trolling tattle, she must be. No way is she that dim.
anything is possible 😩😩😩
I'd rather sleep in the Bates Motel than that shit hole.

What's changed? A bit of net curtain behind the bed, a different bedside table and a bit of carpet. Amazing hunnipot

• Haha
Reactions: 41

yellowmellow

VIP Member
For the blocked...this is the quality content you are missing.

Shopping for new white goods, then use AO because you'll get a free small synthetic green teddy!

*I just don't get it, surely an average spend with AO would be a couple of hundred quid, why would a crappy teddy convince you to use them?
Jesus Christ. This is tragic. “Adopted in to the heart of our family” 😂😂😂😂😂

“find out how you can get your AO teddy” tell you what, I can walk in any cheap toy shop or card shop or supermarket and probably pick out a teddy of similar quality in any colour I desire if that’s what I wanted, but NO THANK YOU. I certainly wouldn’t be spending hundred on white goods or electricals in order to get one 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

kier78

I lost my brother to heroin a few years ago, he was only 23. The lack of empathy she shows for anybody/any family that’s going through a drug addiction is disgusting. It’s an illness, and should be dealt with the same as any health condition, you wouldn’t say to somebody “if you’ve had a heart attack do you feel guilty to your family.”
I might be extremely sensitive on this topic but I wish she would put herself in other peoples shoes before being so quick to judge.

• Heart
  • Sad

Dottiedolly

Ok I'm new here but , Rebecca, crawl out from underneath the rock you've been living under & start educating yourself & maybe gain some compassion. Drug use is a massive Socioeconomic issue. Users are often, but not always, from deprived areas, have lived deprived lives, come from unhappy households. They can be abuse victims, victims of crime. They could use drugs as an escape from reality. Be suffering with severe mental illness & depression...The list goes on. Please do not make the implication that drug addicts should feel guilty. I'm sure they feel that, in abundance. But drug addiction is a disease. Furthermore, drug use/misuse/addiction is also a great strain on society, the NHS, our mental health services. Currently, county drug lines are infiltrating rural areas, usually preying on & recruiting young boys from inner city gangs etc etc there is SO much more to this than just "Drugs are bad" "Listen to your parents" . You are in no way educated enough on this topic to be encouraging others to share such stories with you! It's triggering & really harmful IMO

• Heart

Nursty

VIP Member
She 100% has been told at the hospital "okay Beggy, you need to avoid high fat foods. These are things like cream, cheese, butter etc" and the thick cow has equated that with "go dairy free" without a second thought.

• Haha
  • Heart

Each_peach

VIP Member
A got a new vlogging camruh cos ah sold mah other vlogging camruh I had 2 camruh a small vlogging camruh and a big vlogging camruh..... So I got a new vlogging camruh and ah can't wait to get back to vlogging and making vlogs

😬🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 39