Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alfie looks quite dopey bet the poor lad has no zest for life it’s almost as if he is resigned to his tit life because he knows the pair of cretins who are his parents will not make it better for him
He really does Woody completely tore strips off him there and he barely reacted

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Her “skincare business” is definitely drying up now. She hasn’t posted one of those “Club 10/20” stories for AGES. Her upline Steph has been pretty negative about her “business” too recently, basically admitting that it’s not going well anymore, so if it’s gone to tit for her it’s definitely gone to tit for Becky because she’s UNDER Steph (even though it’s not a pyramid 😜😜). Do I think she had a few months at the start where she was earning £1k-£2k in a month? Very likely. But there’s only so much flogging of the same product you can do. The money in the Hobson house is most definitely drying up now, and unless she shows a DATED screen shot of her earnings from NuSkin I refuse to believe otherwise 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her “skincare business” is definitely drying up now. She hasn’t posted one of those “Club 10/20” stories for AGES. Her upline Steph has been pretty negative about her “business” too recently, basically admitting that it’s not going well anymore, so if it’s gone to tit for her it’s definitely gone to tit for Becky because she’s UNDER Steph (even though it’s not a pyramid 😜😜). Do I think she had a few months at the start where she was earning £1k-£2k in a month? Very likely. But there’s only so much flogging of the same product you can do. The money in the Hobson house is most definitely drying up now, and unless she shows a DATED screen shot of her earnings from NuSkin I refuse to believe otherwise 😊
What is Stephs insta?

How she can post stories of Alfie and not think there is something wrong, she must be blind or burying her head in the sand about the whole thing. It’s really uncomfortable to watch, the difference in him and woody is incomparable, the poor boy is soulless. She sounded really gutted to be selling that camera, not her usual “posehtive happeh” self, which makes me think that they definitely need the money from the camera sale and less of a want to sell it.

Reactions: 12
I'm actually very upset that thus far beckeh elleh hasn't shown us her breakfast and lunch 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s annoyed me this morning. How many life saving ops were probably cancelled due to COVID? But poor beggy has to wait to have an op. She can control her problem, people that are terminally ill cannot. Self centred witch.

Reactions: 25
You know, if she’s short on money I have a really great idea…

DON’T BOOK A HOLIDAY.

Thank you x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Exactly! I’m sure she’s boring everyone with the lumehhhhhhh, I’m sick of it!
GET A JOB!!!!

Reactions: 6
Tattle: haven't seen one of those 10/20 club stories for a while
Beckeh: hold my Lumeh

• Haha
Reactions: 38
And just like magic - she posts it! Hi Begga! 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hah she’s just posted about how well she’s doing with her lumi sales 😂😂 beggy you really are tattles puppet!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hah she’s just posted about how well she’s doing with her lumi sales 😂😂 beggy you really are tattles puppet!
She is like a puppet isn’t she! Shame she doesn’t pay attention though when we suggest getting Alfie some help or getting those boys some decent new clothes, or putting a net around the trampoline 😡

That ‘20 club’ must be to do with how many sales she has made this month. It’s not a lot really when you think about it. That’s less than 1 sale per day & those sales could be anything. It could be somebody just buying an extra cleanser. Anybody running a real business selling similar items wouldn’t be able to keep the business going if they only made 1 sale a day.

Reactions: 14
She’s only got 67k followers and less than 2% of them actually engage with her, so it won’t be long before she’s sold all the lumis she possibly can to her followers, what happens then? She may sell the odd top up, I can’t see her down lines selling much either, meldrum is probably the only one who will make her money as she also has a small following.

Reactions: 13
I’m so glad that she reads here. It means she sees when I call her a bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
At least we know what she means by work now: reading Tattle and replying through Instagram stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.